Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 07:52 PM

67 posts, read 37,703 times

Advertisements

I watched about 5 minutes of Trump speaking.

The man is entertaining...more so than ever.

And now he even jokes around about the stuff his haters try to insult him with. He even joked about getting a tan.

Trump will now work his ability to entertain and win a 2nd election.

A lot of people HIGHLY underestimated this man’s intelligence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2020, 09:52 PM

2,144 posts, read 3,347,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatichouse View Post

And now he even jokes around about the stuff his haters try to insult him with. He even joked about getting a tan.

I watched about ten minutes of it also and saw a rambling, sweaty man that can barely string successive thoughts together. A man surrounded by fake patriotism. A man that is still driving the wedge deeper to divide this country. The tough exterior can't hide the weakness inside, and it comes out daily through his Twitter tirades and internal leaks from WH staffers. The only thing that gives him energy is the roar of a few thousand rabid fans that will parrot his thoughts and buy his tacky merchandise.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:04 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,650,950 times
Quote:

Wonder why those stupid generals he appointed to his staff, (Mattis, and Kelly, both of whom he previously praised) call him the greatest danger to the Constitution of any president they ever known.

Trump absolutely despises first amendment rights as shown by his attempt to block another former administrator he had praised, John Bolton. Most of these people get close to Trump and see him for what he is. You watch an "entertainer" and think he is intelligent.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang84 View Post
I watched about ten minutes of it also and saw a rambling, sweaty man that can barely string successive thoughts together. A man surrounded by fake patriotism. A man that is still driving the wedge deeper to divide this country. The tough exterior can't hide the weakness inside, and it comes out daily through his Twitter tirades and internal leaks from WH staffers. The only thing that gives him energy is the roar of a few thousand rabid fans that will parrot his thoughts and buy his tacky merchandise.
A few thousand fans? LOL. Pretty sure I saw like a million people viewing the video I stumbled upon on Facebook. Who knows how many in person and on tv. Hell, I was at a family members house and saw a Trump pregame show on tv LOL.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Wonder why those stupid generals he appointed to his staff, (Mattis, and Kelly, both of whom he previously praised) call him the greatest danger to the Constitution of any president they ever known.

Trump absolutely despises first amendment rights as shown by his attempt to block another former administrator he had praised, John Bolton. Most of these people get close to Trump and see him for what he is. You watch an "entertainer" and think he is intelligent.
Entertainment takes intelligence too. And hell, even being a GASP con artist as he’s called takes intelligence.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:10 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,355,008 times
Quote:

You’re still not paying much attention to politics in 2020.

Old 06-20-2020, 11:49 PM

2,144 posts, read 3,347,950 times
Quote:
A few thousand fans? LOL. Pretty sure I saw like a million people viewing the video I stumbled upon on Facebook. Who knows how many in person and on tv. Hell, I was at a family members house and saw a Trump pregame show on tv LOL.
But don't those millions of fans know that you can't get coronavirus at a Trump rally? All you need to do is bring a flask of your favorite whiskey with a little bleach mixed in and you're safe from the 'Rona. So why weren't they packing the house and giving Trump all kinds of good vibes so he could word vomit on Twitter at 3 am?

I'm guessing a decent chunk of the "millions" that tuned in were people like myself taking a peek into the three ring circus. Our entertainer-in-chief provides comedy to the masses while he sets fire to our traditions and institutions. He's a modern day Nero.

Old 06-21-2020, 01:45 AM

16,345 posts, read 17,954,546 times
Quote:
Entertainment takes intelligence too. And hell, even being a GASP con artist as he’s called takes intelligence.
It doesn't actually take much intelligence to be a con man when the audience is even dumber. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what makes con men successful. There are always rubes.

Old 06-21-2020, 03:25 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,431,446 times
Naw. Hes gonna lose badly and get laughed at out the White House. Hopefully White House staff has all the valuables nailed down. A crook like Trump will probably grab as much he can before he leaves

Old 06-21-2020, 04:18 AM

68,279 posts, read 54,042,790 times
Quote:

Being "a GASP con-artist" qualifies one for the 'Big House', NOT the White House.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections