Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 09:56 AM

5,581 posts, read 2,312,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I see there is no problem identifying white people, I guess blacks are a little harder for you.
I originally typed Kelly, thinking of Flynn. Decided to google for a list of Trump criminals and then realized I had the name wrong. Fixed it before posting. So I did have a problem. Glad I got the names correct for criminals associated with Trump though. It's a long list and growing. There are rumors that Giuliani will be added to the list eventually.

Wonder who else will be added to the list. Probably Donald J Trump, once he's out of office. We could be chanting "Lock Him Up" for Donald J Trump a few months from now. Full circle, isn't it? I bet the family members won't mention a peep about him needing to stay in-office to avoid going to jail. "Please vote for daddy so he can keep his presidential immunity. We don't want him locked up". That doesn't sound so good. Ironic that he talks about Law and Order, when he's likely to be imprisoned later and is only immune because he's the president.

Last edited by Variable; 08-23-2020 at 10:05 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2020, 10:27 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
The 4 nights will be a buffoonery overkill!
He does need to tell people how wonderful he is and his ego is so big that it will take days. That is going to be a big $hit show.

Old 08-23-2020, 10:34 AM

592 posts, read 462,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I agree! Let the "God, Dog and Pony show" begin!
I can sum up the RNC without even watching it - "Democrats don't care about crime," "Joe Biden is a Marxist Antifa sympathizer," "the protests and riots are the worst thing that's ever happened to our country" & "the Democrats want to erase our history"

Old 08-23-2020, 10:35 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,563,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckG2008 View Post
I can sum up the RNC without even watching it - "Democrats don't care about crime," "Joe Biden is a Marxist Antifa sympathizer," "the inner city protests and riots are the worst thing that's ever happened to our country" & "the Democrats want to erase our history"
Sounds pretty accurate, and would likely be effective.

Old 08-23-2020, 10:37 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,497,672 times
It'll be like four nights of SNL Trump parody. I wonder if Trump will pull Lindsey Graham out of his rear as a party trick? Will Trump's sister and niece "crash" the party to tell heart-warming stories about Donald? The RNC "Lies Galore" 2020 event is not to be missed!

Old 08-23-2020, 10:38 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,301,228 times
You can put all the condiments in the world on a #### sandwich, but it will still taste like ####.

Old 08-23-2020, 10:43 AM

11,272 posts, read 11,040,832 times
Quote:
I can sum up the RNC without even watching it - "Democrats don't care about crime," "Joe Biden is a Marxist Antifa sympathizer," "the protests and riots are the worst thing that's ever happened to our country" & "the Democrats want to erase our history"
While all four of those items are true and important to address, I'm sure there will be a lot more to the RNC than just that.

Old 08-23-2020, 10:53 AM

592 posts, read 462,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
It'll be like four nights of SNL Trump parody. I wonder if Trump will pull Lindsey Graham out of his rear as a party trick? Will Trump's sister and niece "crash" the party to tell heart-warming stories about Donald? The RNC "Lies Galore" 2020 event is not to be missed!
And endless talk about how every legitimate criticism of the Donald's presidency is TDS , and how the Democrats are dividing and tearing the country apart by pointing out factual statistics on racial disparities in law enforcement

Old 08-23-2020, 10:54 AM

8,349 posts, read 2,972,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Duplicate thread dude, but hey, let the TDS run rampant.
They can’t help it. TDS is like having hemorrhoids and accidentally using the tube of superglue instead of the Preparation-H.

Old 08-23-2020, 11:18 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
You forgot the biggest piece of crap lie that you can bet will be the central, underlying theme of the circus--Everything that is going wrong in this country is someone else's fault! Trump is totally blameless! We, the enabling Party of Trump sycophants and cowards, are totally blameless! It's Nancy's fault! It's AOC's fault! It's Hunter Biden's fault!

Every piece of crap thing that this president has done or presided over during the last four years will be the fault of the Democrats. Trump will be blameless.

Take it to the bank.

That said, I have no intention of watching a minute of it. We've heard all the same crap for four years. No need to subject ourselves to more of the same **** show. Enough is more than enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections