Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 11:22 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,183,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...-report-2020-8

Guess he can't find too many people who want to speak on his behalf. Unheard of for an incumbent.
Nice to see Tiffany being let out of the basement to speak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2020, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
We want to hear Trump unlike basement Joe! Trump is intelligent..Biden dementia...
Trump thought there were airplanes during the American Revolution.

Old 08-23-2020, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
That's exactly what Trump supporters want. After all, Trump is the one they are planning to vote for, so that's who they want to hear from. Quite a contrast from the left and the DNC, who would prefer to lock Biden in his basement, far removed from live camera's, until the election. They know Biden can't go 10 minutes on live TV without embarrassing himself and his small handful of supporters.
He went 25 minutes. Why do you all lie so much?

Old 08-23-2020, 11:26 AM

It's telling that the main complaint from Trumpers regarding the DNC was that it was "boring", and that the RNC will be more entertaining.

They really do think America is nothing but a reality show. If one night of the RNC was just videos of people getting kicked in the balls, they'd call it a smashing success. These are the kind of low-brow expectations Republicans think America is worth. Not decent leadership, not character, not sound policy... nah, it's all about entertainment and "owning the libs", which I guess to them is the same thing.

Old 08-23-2020, 11:39 AM

5,615 posts, read 2,352,342 times
Will Trump stay on-message with his RNC speech or will be begin ranting and rambling and bragging and go off topic like he usually does? How many times will Trump invoke the name "Hillary" or "Obama"? Will Trump still talk about Bill Clinton's sexual escapades? How many times will he say the polls are wrong?

Last edited by Variable; 08-23-2020 at 12:11 PM..

Old 08-23-2020, 11:52 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,273,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...-report-2020-8

Guess he can't find too many people who want to speak on his behalf. Unheard of for an incumbent.
and what is wrong with that? I just care about what is being said and how well it is being presented, if it comes from his family or his best friends should not make any difference to anyone. It is bound to be better than hearing the VP candidate play the race card!!!

Old 08-23-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and what is wrong with that? I just care about what is being said and how well it is being presented, if it comes from his family or his best friends should not make any difference to anyone. It is bound to be better than hearing the VP candidate play the race card!!!
"How dare the Democrats point out my racism!"

Old 08-23-2020, 11:56 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,273,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
He went 25 minutes. Why do you all lie so much?
25 minutes with tela prompters and a speak he practiced over and over plus he had notes to help him through. I am not knocking him, he did do a good job, but don't let the one speech think it shows he isn't suffering from aging issues.

Old 08-23-2020, 01:00 PM

592 posts, read 465,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Will Trump stay on-message with his RNC speech or will be begin ranting and rambling and bragging and go off topic like he usually does? How many times will Trump invoke the name "Hillary" or "Obama"? Will Trump still talk about Bill Clinton's sexual escapades? How many times will he say the polls are wrong?
I predict a decent sprinkling of "sleepy Joe," "slow Joe," "crazy Kamala," "crooked Hillary," "suppression polls," "fake polls," "fake news," etc. On a side note, can you imagine the outrage if Obama had spoke of his political rivals with the same divisive name-calling that Trump routinely does? Like calling Nikki Haley or Sarah Palin a "crazed lunatic"

Old 08-23-2020, 01:07 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,042,204 times
I can't wait to see the black democrat rep from Georgia speak, I will go watch MSNBC and CNN belittle and call him names after that, make sure to record it with my phone in case they delete it afterwords. Nothing irritates leftists more than a person of color leaving the democrat plantation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections