Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2020, 02:23 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,273,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
New polling today showing Trumps approval rating fell 2% points

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-pol...onvention-2020
Yes we all truly trust and believe ABC polls/ Thanks for passing along a poll that very few take seriously .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2020, 02:48 PM

10,184 posts, read 14,629,025 times
Quote:

LOL

Says ABC news.

ABC news of course, is purely objective as a source. Of course!

They are a Democrat ran opinion piece, puppet machine.

Old 09-01-2020, 03:04 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,183,094 times
You all do realize that ABC News doesn't actually do the polling, right? Ipsos does.

Old 09-01-2020, 03:04 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,935,175 times
Quote:

An absolutely awe inspiring convention, everyone loved it. I don't consider the radical, Marxist left to count as Americans, so it was loved by all.
Vote for Biden or vote for America...

Old 09-01-2020, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
An absolutely awe inspiring convention, everyone loved it. I don't consider the radical, Marxist left to count as Americans, so it was loved by all.
Vote for Biden or vote for America...
Nah, thanks but I'll vote for Biden *and* America, because I still want there to be one when all this is over.

Old 09-01-2020, 03:16 PM

13,616 posts, read 7,585,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Here is another one, his approval among black voters soaring during the convention.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...oars-60-durin/

The Poll Washington Times Cherry picked data from The HarrisX Daily Poll shows Trumps approval rating at 44% net approve to 56% net disapprove.

Also noted 44% strongly disapprove of Trump to 23% who strongly approve of Trump. This shows you how small minority loud vocal supporters are making it appear that Trump is way ahead. The reality is Trump going to fail on Nov 3rd. Were going to see so much crying here on CD how the election was stolen from him.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...ispanic-voters

Old 09-01-2020, 03:28 PM

8,954 posts, read 3,001,513 times
Quote:
The Poll Washington Times Cherry picked data from The HarrisX Daily Poll shows Trumps approval rating at 44% net approve to 56% net disapprove.

Also noted 44% strongly disapprove of Trump to 23% who strongly approve of Trump. This shows you how small minority loud vocal supporters are making it appear that Trump is way ahead. The reality is Trump going to fail on Nov 3rd. Were going to see so much crying here on CD how the election was stolen from him.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...ispanic-voters
Actually Trump's approval is at 44.6 in the RCP AGGREGATE today, not just a single poll.

This is up over a point in the last 2 weeks. Remember, 47% is the magic number for guaranteed re-election for an incumbent.

Trump needs about 2.4 points in 2+ months.

Old 09-01-2020, 03:41 PM

26,238 posts, read 22,408,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
You all do realize that ABC News doesn't actually do the polling, right? Ipsos does.
FYI, whoever pays for the polling gets the results they want, that is how business works.

Quote:
Nah, thanks but I'll vote for Biden *and* America, because I still want there to be one when all this is over.
Unless the Dem state/local elected officials get off their butts and do something about the rioting in THEIR states and cities, there isn't going to be an America unless Trump is re-elected and moves ahead using the Insurrection Act. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurr...such%20as%20to

The Dems do not want Trump to invoke the Act, because they are ignorant enough to think they can continue to blame Trump and make him look bad while refusing to let him act. I think when the Dems decide on a course of action, no matter how stupid they are looking (like with the impeachment articles), they just continue on like they don't have a brain in their heads! There is no help for them.

Old 09-01-2020, 04:47 PM

1,360 posts, read 559,582 times
Quote:

Thanks for the laugh. You're actually serious in thinking a vote for Biden is a vote for America.

You should read the following quote twice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Unless the Dem state/local elected officials get off their butts and do something about the rioting in THEIR states and cities, there isn't going to be an America unless Trump is re-elected and moves ahead using the Insurrection Act. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurr...such%20as%20to

The Dems do not want Trump to invoke the Act, because they are ignorant enough to think they can continue to blame Trump and make him look bad while refusing to let him act. I think when the Dems decide on a course of action, no matter how stupid they are looking (like with the impeachment articles), they just continue on like they don't have a brain in their heads! There is no help for them.

+1

#TRUMP2020

Old 09-02-2020, 07:49 AM

Quote:
=AnywhereElse;59056770]FYI, whoever pays for the polling gets the results they want, that is how business works.
No, it isn't. That's why Fox News polls have had Biden ahead, and that's just one example. Because Fox doesn't do the polling, they hire a pollster to do it for them, the same as ABC. There is a reason why some pollsters are graded higher than others.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure you'd love Civil War.

Quote:
Trump has had ample opportunity to act on this issue, and I'm not talking about his federal goon squad. The fact that none of the Right can imagine any other tactic but increased violence just shows the lack of imagination, let alone ideas, coming from the Right. You have nothing but death and violence and hate to offer. Nearly 200,000 Americans dead from the virus, and now you want more in what you no doubt think is going to be a glorious race war that seemingly most of the Right wants. How many people have to die for your sickness?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections