Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2020, 08:40 AM

4,994 posts, read 2,005,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Yes, so why would anyone support one of the weakest leaders in history, Donald Trump?

Also, Biden has been out and about for weeks. He's giving in-person campaign events, so any time you guys want to stop lying about that would be great.

Trump is one of the strongest leaders in history but the clear and obvious media bias will never allow the uninformed to see the truth. The media wants a far left government and society and they hate Trump. The amount of misinformation being put out by the major media outlets is staggering. We no longer have fact based journalism in this county, we have media propaganda pushing an agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2020, 08:46 AM

1,360 posts, read 559,186 times
Quote:
Yes, so why would anyone support one of the weakest leaders in history, Donald Trump?

Also, Biden has been out and about for weeks. He's giving in-person campaign events, so any time you guys want to stop lying about that would be great.
BIDEN: “COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years... Look. Here's... The lives... It’s just... I mean, think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past hundred years."

^^

Back to the basement? Or is he actually gonna debate Trump? *popcorn*

P.S.

One of the weakest leaders in history? Brainwashed by the media much? Or just living under a rock? Or a basement? Joe Biden style?

Old 09-03-2020, 08:59 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,175,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Trump is one of the strongest leaders in history but the clear and obvious media bias will never allow the uninformed to see the truth. The media wants a far left government and society and they hate Trump. The amount of misinformation being put out by the major media outlets is staggering. We no longer have fact based journalism in this county, we have media propaganda pushing an agenda.
Only cult members susceptible to easily-disproven propaganda by a snake-oil selling reality tv star with a history of defrauding those who trusted him think he's anything but a weak, cowardly sociopath who couldn't lead America out of a paper bag with a map, compass and lighted, flashing signs pointing the way. Donald Trump is an embarrassment to bad leaders, a historic joke. A fat, preening narcissist who golfs while our soldiers are murdered by bounties, while 200,000 Americans die preventable deaths from a pandemic he ignored, while civil unrest continues, while the economy is in the gutter, while our allies and adversaries alike laugh at us as too many continue to make excuses for the bumbling fool in the WH.

There is no misinformation about Trump. "It is what it is".

Old 09-03-2020, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
BIDEN: “COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years... Look. Here's... The lives... It’s just... I mean, think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past hundred years."

^^

Back to the basement? Or is he actually gonna debate Trump? *popcorn*

P.S.

One of the weakest leaders in history? Brainwashed by the media much? Or just living under a rock? Or a basement? Joe Biden style?
Anyone who says someone is "brainwashed by the media" in defense of Trump should probably stick to coloring books and Saturday morning cartoons, because politics is a little over their heads.

Old 09-03-2020, 09:09 AM

1,360 posts, read 559,186 times
Quote:
Anyone who says someone is "brainwashed by the media" in defense of Trump should probably stick to coloring books and Saturday morning cartoons, because politics is a little over their heads.
Yeah you're right... I have no idea what I'm talking about. There is no clear and obvious media bias against Trump.

Please excuse me now while I go turn on Transformers.

Old 09-03-2020, 09:12 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,930,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, technically, he won't be the Commander-In-Chief, he will only be a puppet. I am not sure who the puppet master is. The thought of him being Commander-In-Chief is terrifying, and thus the reason that I thought the poll about how a larger portion of the military was supporting him was bull poop.

He'll either step down fairly soon after he is sworn in as I don't think as a puppet he could even perform for very long, or he'll be removed under Amendment 25, Section 4 for his already proven incompetence to perform the duties of the POTUS.
Having Kamala Harris as PRESIDENT and COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF is even scarier than having Biden in those positions! Think about it, America!

Old 09-03-2020, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
Yeah you're right... I have no idea what I'm talking about. There is no clear and obvious media bias against Trump.

Please excuse me now while I go turn on Transformers.
For years, conservatives have been crowing about how conservative media attracts far more ratings, viewers and listeners. Also, most media you probably consider far left is in the middle. You don't really have the logical thought processes to be able to differentiate between biased news and fact-based news. That's why you consider anything and everything that is critical of Trump in any way to be biased left, even when it's coming from Republican and conservative sources.

You call people brainwashed because it's a lot easier than admitting that Trump is very imperfect with many flaws. The fact that you truly believe there is a human being in existence without any at all is not only supremely irrational, but incredibly naive. It's near child-like in its simplicity, a full out rejection of complex critical thought. The only people who tend to be this lost in BS are literal cult members, which is why that association continues to be made to Trumpers. Blindly following someone without question is not a sign of mental or emotional health. It's a huge red flag.

Old 09-03-2020, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbusboy8 View Post
Having Kamala Harris as PRESIDENT and COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF is even scarier than having Biden in those positions! Think about it, America!
What are we supposed to be afraid of with a Harris presidency that hasn't already happened under Trump?

Economic collapse? Check.
A nationwide disaster with high death counts? Check.
Attacks on democracy and constitutional law? Check.

Are we supposed to be afraid of expanded Medicare and higher minimum wages compared to that?

Old 09-03-2020, 11:36 AM

4,994 posts, read 2,005,463 times
Quote:
Only cult members susceptible to easily-disproven propaganda by a snake-oil selling reality tv star with a history of defrauding those who trusted him think he's anything but a weak, cowardly sociopath who couldn't lead America out of a paper bag with a map, compass and lighted, flashing signs pointing the way. Donald Trump is an embarrassment to bad leaders, a historic joke. A fat, preening narcissist who golfs while our soldiers are murdered by bounties, while 200,000 Americans die preventable deaths from a pandemic he ignored, while civil unrest continues, while the economy is in the gutter, while our allies and adversaries alike laugh at us as too many continue to make excuses for the bumbling fool in the WH.

There is no misinformation about Trump. "It is what it is".

If you watch, listen, or read the major news outlets and thing that is "news", you are very naive or just closed minded. The media today is giving the American people propaganda to push a left wing agenda. I fact checked hundreds of articles. They all have material misrepresentations or omit important facts.

A left wing journalist admits it even while attacking Trump.

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...ide-it-anymore

Old 09-03-2020, 03:14 PM

7,559 posts, read 11,632,789 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY-Mq0yrt8M

Binden is not hiding in his basement
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections