Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2020, 11:18 AM

215 posts, read 47,355 times

Advertisements

"Well, it was really in the margin of error"

"There was a shy Trump vote. He's an enigma. The polls are really accurate"

Old 09-03-2020, 11:22 AM

10,186 posts, read 14,629,025 times
Yeah, the Democrats never learn.

They crowed loudly on this forum back in 2016 the same things:

Hillary is crushing Trump!

Trump should quit now--he's gonna lose so big!

Trump is completely done!

Now they seem to somehow *think* that Biden is a good candidate too.

They are conveniently forgetting that Biden has dementia, is very corrupt, has been in the DC swamp for almost 50 years, and has zero real world results.

Old 09-03-2020, 01:06 PM

1,360 posts, read 559,582 times
BIDEN: “COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years... Look. Here's... The lives... It’s just... I mean, think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past hundred years."

I still can't get over this. How did this even make it on the air? If I had no idea what was going on my initial thought would be "THIS guy is running for President?!?!?"

Old 09-04-2020, 08:31 AM

26,239 posts, read 22,408,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
BIDEN: “COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years... Look. Here's... The lives... It’s just... I mean, think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past hundred years."

I still can't get over this. How did this even make it on the air? If I had no idea what was going on my initial thought would be "THIS guy is running for President?!?!?"
There never seems to be a coherent sentence coming from Biden. Gaffes? Not per the definition as those are cleaned up by his "Rapid Response Team" (and that is the official name the campaign has given to them).

I am not sure his problem is aging either as I have had friends throughout my life who were 80+ (just a cool group of people with so many stories), and I have never seen this before. It should, therefore, be easy to remove him under Amendment 25, Section 4 (if they cheat his way into the position) as he screams "incompetence" from the get-go!

Dems forget about the polls immediately after the election, I mean, here we go again with Biden leading. Yeah, they excel at trying to "make lemons into lemonade". Biden is too lemon sour though.

Old 09-04-2020, 08:36 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,857,572 times
They’ll be shock again, but I hope they let him truly lead without harassment for 4 more years. Without the impeachment harassment of ****y Schiff and the likes.

Old 09-04-2020, 08:45 AM

10,186 posts, read 14,629,025 times
I've also been hearing about the Democrat's strategy if it is announced Trump is leading/going to win on election night.

The Democrats are counting on "late mail-in ballots" to be added up in the days after election, so they can then claim "Democrats win!" Part of these will be fraudulent and fictitious ballots so it could potentially give them the so-called "win".

The Democrat and left supported mainstream media is not going to call the election on election night/next morning--even if Trump wins in a landslide.

Just watch.

The Democrats will be panicking, fighting and trying to tip the scales in their favor with all of their might, even by cheating. They are losing and this is the end-all, be-all fight for them and their power grab.

Just be ready for their sketchiness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections