Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2020, 07:09 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,035,199 times

Advertisements

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...irginia-ballot

Ahhh, more democrat suppression of the vote! Don't ya love it! I have signed petitions before and they ALWAYS say what the petition is about at the top of it. Ain't no way these 11 people didn't know what they were doing, more like the leftist extremists threatened them and they lied and said they had been lied to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2020, 07:12 PM

490 posts, read 152,535 times
They are all about choice as long as you choose them.

Old 09-03-2020, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by va-mainah View Post
They are all about choice as long as you choose them.
Yep! Just like speech, they are ALL for it as long as you agree with them.

Old 09-03-2020, 07:25 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
https://thehill.com/regulation/court...irginia-ballot

Ahhh, more democrat suppression of the vote! Don't ya love it! I have signed petitions before and they ALWAYS say what the petition is about at the top of it. Ain't no way these 11 people didn't know what they were doing, more like the leftist extremists threatened them and they lied and said they had been lied to.
Kayne cheated and it is the democratics fault?

Old 09-03-2020, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Kayne cheated and it is the democratics fault?
I wouldn't expect a leftist to use critical thinking.

Old 09-05-2020, 06:43 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,305,691 times
Quote:
Trump's base is less likely to have developed critical thinking skills. That’s why he does so poorly with college grads.

Old 09-05-2020, 06:57 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,515,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Trump's base is less likely to have developed critical thinking skills. That’s why he does so poorly with college grads.
Actually, the reason he does so well with the white working class - the largest voting bloc - is because it is they who, through hard work, make just enough to rent a modest apartment or buy a small tract house, put food on the table, and buy clothes for the kids. They resent the Democrat wealth distribution that sees people lower on the rung get housing subsidies, food stamps, reduced utilities, free health care, free public transportation, and so forth.

Where I live, in Liberalville, the “set-aside” rentals are luxury units that have granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous hardwood floors, and designer-level bathrooms with top finishes. The poor working people get them for a pittance, along with the other freebies I mentioned, while the working class Joe and Mrs. Joe can’t live anywhere near that nicely. Thus, the resent the Democrat policies that enable people poorer they they to live better than they.

Old 09-05-2020, 08:43 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times
Quote:
‘I Love the Poorly Educated’ - Donald Trump

Old 10-17-2020, 06:07 AM

13,697 posts, read 9,024,338 times
Using the search engine for 'kanye', I see that the OP started 10 threads touting Mr. West. This was the last thread started, dated September 3rd. It does not appear that Mr. West is being talked about any more as a spoiler for Mr. Biden.

My question: is the bloom off the rose? Why no more chatter about Mr. West playing the spoiler?

Old 10-17-2020, 07:31 AM

10,809 posts, read 4,362,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
‘I Love the Poorly Educated’ - Donald Trump
Sounds like he was joking-
Trump touted how many different demographic groups he won in Nevada, declaring that “We won the evangelicals. We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated,” before exclaiming “I love the poorly educated!”
As is often the case, it was difficult to discern whether Trump’s remark about loving “the poorly educated” was meant literally or ironically or jokingly.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...orly-educated/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections