Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Primary reason for NOT voting for Trump
Habitual liar 44 66.67%
Ties to Russia and organized crime 33 50.00%
General callousness 34 51.52%
Health concerns about him 11 16.67%
Coronavirus management 38 57.58%
Work ethic 21 31.82%
Want to avoid more ideological judges 20 30.30%
Bad for image of country 39 59.09%
Manipulating protests for political gain 29 43.94%
Mostly cares about himself then maybe corporations and the rich 49 74.24%
Immigration policies 19 28.79%
Polarization of everything 45 68.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 07:06 PM

13,865 posts, read 5,080,266 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
I picked all of the above except for work ethic, as he does work extremely hard. But unfortunately, that hard work is to advance all the other problematic items in the poll that are checked.
He spends the first several hours each day watching TV and tweeting. Then more often than not he goes to the golf course. That's your idea of working hard?

Old 09-07-2020, 07:07 PM

2,772 posts, read 910,971 times
The poll is misnamed. It should be "HOW MANY WAYS CAN I DISPLAY MY IRRATIONAL HATRED"

Old 09-07-2020, 07:08 PM

13,865 posts, read 5,080,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
How has he done so?

Better trade deals?
Lower taxes?
Great economy?
Better energy policy?
More secure borders?
Cutting unnecessary and onerous regulations that choke business?
Holding China accountable?

Those are against the Constitution and American ideals? Do you really want to be a laughing stock?
Maybe if he actually did any of the things you listed, but he hasn't. Well, OK, lower taxes. For millionaires.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:45 PM

13,619 posts, read 7,585,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
The poll is misnamed. It should be "HOW MANY WAYS CAN I DISPLAY MY IRRATIONAL HATRED"
Anyone who disagrees has "Irrational hatred" ?

This poll needs a select all.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:49 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,257,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMansLands View Post
There's a nice suburban home that meets your needs in a rural area? You shouldn't feel afraid to purchase there either if you're black. This racial divide has got to end if this nation is ever going to heal from the damage of Trump, and the only way to fix that is to vote him OUT.
so in 2015, blacks felt safe purchasing homes in the suburbs, but not today? Proof?

Old 09-08-2020, 04:17 AM

16,952 posts, read 16,836,358 times
Trump 2020!

America LOVES Trump!

Make America SAFE Again!

DUMP the Lying Democrats!

Old 09-08-2020, 11:49 PM

8,535 posts, read 8,965,850 times
The list is just some of the rational reasons for rational people.

Old 09-09-2020, 04:57 AM

5,071 posts, read 6,390,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Make America SAFE Again!
So...you're saying America is unsafe now? Why would I want to continue that by reelecting President Trump?

Old 09-09-2020, 10:48 AM

1,442 posts, read 1,348,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMansLands View Post
Because he divides the nation. Extreme left wing democrats have some crazy ideas just as so do extreme right wingers. It's unfair to state the extremes of either side fall in with the entire party. Yet Trump does nothing to put out the fires, he stokes them with gasoline.
I would like my nation to get back to civility where not only friends and neighbors, but family members aren't shunning each other.
Some place in the middle lies the truth, let's go there.
Biden isn't going to try any extreme left wing stuff, he's not that out there. But Trump is, he will do extreme right wing stuff, and divide the nation.
It would be nice if black and white people both felt comfortable to buy in each other's neighborhoods without fear. There's an inner city 100 year old Tudor you like but you're white and feel afraid to live there? It shouldn't be that way. There's a nice suburban home that meets your needs in a rural area? You shouldn't feel afraid to purchase there either if you're black. This racial divide has got to end if this nation is ever going to heal from the damage of Trump, and the only way to fix that is to vote him OUT.
No offense but this is a ridiculous post. You are literally blaming Trump for the problems we had long before Trump was even elected.

"This racial divide has got to end if this nation is ever going to heal from the damage of Trump"

This country has had racial divide since it's inception and will continue to have it long after Trump leaves office

"Yet Trump does nothing to put out the fires, he stokes them with gasoline."

I think we can also say this very same thing about democrats these last four years. They've been throwing a temper tantrum since Trump was elected and riling up the left wing base by telling them every 5 minutes they should be outraged by some nonsense. Democrats have been rioting, looting and killing for MONTHS and not one democrat stood up against it until their silence started hurting them in the polls.

Trump did not cause nor did he encourage all of the mayhem in the streets of our country. He's been calling it out and offering help to stop the violence. What did he get back in return from state and local leaders? The equivalent of stay off of my lawn and it's the Summer of Love so it's all good.

Old 09-09-2020, 11:08 AM

1,442 posts, read 1,348,591 times
Why I'm not voting for Trump:

-I want a free college education/student loans cancelled
-I want free healthcare
-I want reparations
-I want UBI
-I like civil unrest and think it should continue
-I want to defund the police
-I want to defund ICE
-I want open borders
-I want others to pay for free healthcare, housing, food, education for illegal immigrants
-I want anybody and everybody who wants to come to my country to be welcomed with open arms regardless if they are good people or not.
-I want to tax the bejesus out of greedy rich people and corporations to pay for all of the above so I don't have to
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections