Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 01:30 PM

20,696 posts, read 12,600,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Now Trump supports are touting polls.

What happened to: "All polls are wrong due to 2016?"

BTW, the OP's poll was conducted Aug29-31, before news was released about Trump calling soldiers Losers and Suckers and before Woodward's recording of Trump was made public.
They only like the polls that show Trump ahead in one poll. The others are fake news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2020, 01:38 PM

18,982 posts, read 9,136,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
Said every ignorant Trump hating leftist. Fanning the flames? LMAO Maybe you should go riot and burn down some cities with the rest of your pals? You obviously don't have a clue. I'll give credit though... all the rioters might as well be wearing MAGA hats because all they are doing is helping Trump.
I know, I know, this president takes no responsibility for anything that happens in the U.S. while he is president. He said so himself. And the MAGAs are fine with that. Trump loves the title but loathes the job. And it shows because he sucks at it. 200,000 dead Americans prove it.

Old 09-16-2020, 01:54 PM

793 posts, read 334,823 times
Quote:
Said every ignorant Trump hating leftist. Fanning the flames? LMAO Maybe you should go riot and burn down some cities with the rest of your pals? You obviously don't have a clue. I'll give credit though... all the rioters might as well be wearing MAGA hats because all they are doing is helping Trump.
Well said and so true. He wants to blame Trump for a pandemic that came from China just like every other democrat wants to do. He forgets even Fauci said Trump didn't mislead the public. Pelosi told people to go to Chinatown in late February!!! Take some damn responsibility, dems. This ain't a dictatorship. Dems have a lot of power too!

Old 09-16-2020, 02:12 PM

1,360 posts, read 559,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I know, I know, this president takes no responsibility for anything that happens in the U.S. while he is president. He said so himself. And the MAGAs are fine with that. Trump loves the title but loathes the job. And it shows because he sucks at it. 200,000 dead Americans prove it.
Yeah yeah... 200,000 dead Americans and every one of them died because of Trump. Didn't have a damn thing to do with the chinavirus (that would be a virus that originated in China)...

Why stop at 200k? Just blame the other 700k worldwide deaths on Trump too! He's not the President of Brazil but it's still his fault!!!!

You people are just brain dead. Reminds me of our idiot governor who calls Trump ignorant and blames the fires on climate change when like 5 people have already been arrested for arson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Atlguy View Post
Well said and so true. He wants to blame Trump for a pandemic that came from China just like every other democrat wants to do. He forgets even Fauci said Trump didn't mislead the public. Pelosi told people to go to Chinatown in late February!!! Take some damn responsibility, dems. This ain't a dictatorship. Dems have a lot of power too!
It's easier for them to blame Trump like they do with everything else. The entire 2020 Democratic presidential campaign is based on blaming Trump. Has anyone even seen a Biden agenda? It's just the same "It's Trump's fault and I'll fix it" coming from a senile old man who spent 47 years in Washington and promises change...

Old 09-16-2020, 02:15 PM

825 posts, read 247,749 times
Quote:
Yesterday Harris X released a GEORGIA poll with Biden +6

Biden 52 | Trump 46

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/georgia/
Is that Heels Up Harris?

Old 09-16-2020, 02:17 PM

793 posts, read 334,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
Is that Heels Up Harris?
Or mouth down Harris!

Old 09-16-2020, 02:21 PM

16,860 posts, read 8,827,915 times
Quote:
Now Trump supports are touting polls.

What happened to: "All polls are wrong due to 2016?"

BTW, the OP's poll was conducted Aug29-31, before news was released about Trump calling soldiers Losers and Suckers and before Woodward's recording of Trump was made public.
I for one always say that polls are not accurate, and used to influence, not inform. It goes well back before 2016 and Brexit, at least to the 1980 election where Jimmy Carter was polling far ahead of Ronald Reagan. Even days before the election Carter was predicted to win.
Instead, Reagan won in a landslide.

That said, why repeat debunked lies such as the alleged comments about soldiers.
You may want it to be true, hoping that might hurt his re-election chances, but anonymous sources compared to multiple on the record sources is no comparison.

What is next, bring up the lie that Trump said white supremacists in Charlottesville were good people?

Old 09-16-2020, 02:33 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,096,409 times
They get a C for a grade amongst all the pollsters rated by 538.
Quote:
Yesterday Harris X released a GEORGIA poll with Biden +6

Biden 52 | Trump 46

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/georgia/

Old 09-16-2020, 03:45 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,183,094 times
The people of Georgia demand better leadership from a president that's allowed riots and protests in its cities. Vote... Trump???

The messaging is a little off.

Old 09-16-2020, 03:56 PM

2,044 posts, read 2,000,170 times
Quote:
Yeah yeah... 200,000 dead Americans and every one of them died because of Trump. Didn't have a damn thing to do with the chinavirus (that would be a virus that originated in China)...

Why stop at 200k? Just blame the other 700k worldwide deaths on Trump too! He's not the President of Brazil but it's still his fault!!!!

You people are just brain dead. Reminds me of our idiot governor who calls Trump ignorant and blames the fires on climate change when like 5 people have already been arrested for arson.

It's easier for them to blame Trump like they do with everything else. The entire 2020 Democratic presidential campaign is based on blaming Trump. Has anyone even seen a Biden agenda? It's just the same "It's Trump's fault and I'll fix it" coming from a senile old man who spent 47 years in Washington and promises change...
The Dems really think the American public is so stupid. Anybody that looks at this with both lenses can see the Dems are running on a blame game with no substance. No details on their plans. Just trust us.

The saying goes, vote for the devil you know, or vote for the devil you don’t know. I’ll vote for the former.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections