Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 07:19 PM

310 posts, read 173,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I 100% blame Jill.

Someone who loves their spouse does not put them through this.
They DO if they wake up every morning to a delivery of flowers from Chappaqua, NY - with Epstein’s photo attached to ‘em!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2020, 01:54 PM

22,181 posts, read 9,760,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Not Jibberish. Here's the transcript and the full paragraph. They were discussing programs where veterans could get jobs in the private sector after completing their military service.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...t-september-15

if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care of running a department store thing, and the second floor of the ladies’ department or whatever, you know what I mean? If you have been responsible for a couple of billion dollars worth of tanks, you can sure handle a distributing capacity for, I don’t know, FedEx. You can do it.

And so trying to connect the veteran retiring with helping them understand what their training in the military most qualifies them to be part of, to know where to start looking, to know where to try to connect people. And that’s part of what I think the VA has to do more of, not the health side of it, but the connection side.
Ahhh...thanks for posting that. Now it ALL makes sense.

Old 09-17-2020, 01:56 PM

20,184 posts, read 23,945,424 times
Quartermaster don't run department stores in the ladies department.... When you listen to the video, his thoughts are all over place and it doesn't make sense... Even when the liberals BS to you that it makes sense... And when I say BS, I mean lie to you...

Old 09-17-2020, 06:29 PM

29,567 posts, read 22,955,248 times
Not even looking at this from a political angle, but even just generally, this is quite sad.

It borders on elder abuse in my eyes. How can anyone think this man is able to fully function as the leader of the most powerful and envied country in the entire world? I'm sure people like Harris don't mind as they can push him around and she would be right there as President should Biden get incapacitated (in the 1 in 1 quintillion chance Biden/Kamala ticket wins).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTtABxyqIUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CwOmnPO7g4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections