Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you think will be president in February of 2021?
Trump 70 62.50%
Biden 35 31.25%
Harris 5 4.46%
Other (please state) 2 1.79%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 03:05 PM

10,096 posts, read 14,504,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Biden if we can force Trump out after he resists when he loses.
LOL

Do you really honestly think that would happen?

I don't--I think it's a talking point by the Democrats to instill fear.

Trump should be re-elected anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2020, 05:10 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,433,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
LOL

Do you really honestly think that would happen?

I don't--I think it's a talking point by the Democrats to instill fear.

Trump should be re-elected anyway.
Of course it will.

Trump resists any situation that doesn’t involve people kissing his ass and telling him how he’s the greatest.

Old 09-22-2020, 05:20 PM

10,096 posts, read 14,504,815 times
Quote:
Of course it will.

Trump resists any situation that doesn’t involve people kissing his ass and telling him how he’s the greatest.
Well, I'd hope he would be more professional. I don't think he'd stick around. LOL That would be ridiculous.

Old 09-22-2020, 05:29 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,340,165 times
Quote:
Biden if we can force Trump out after he resists when he loses.

Biden will send in Navy seals to remove Trump!

Old 09-22-2020, 05:45 PM

8,951 posts, read 2,976,284 times
Quote:
Of course it will.

HAHA! Trump will go back to being a private sector billionaire.

He's the only president in modern history who didn't NEED the job or even WANT it a lot!

Your theory is ridiculous.

Old 09-22-2020, 06:56 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,784,338 times
I can't believe there are people still in existence that would vote for Biden!

Old 09-22-2020, 07:25 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,433,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
HAHA! Trump will go back to being a private sector billionaire.

He's the only president in modern history who didn't NEED the job or even WANT it a lot!

Your theory is ridiculous.
I do expect him to eventually go if he loses, but he’s going to go kicking and screaming like a little baby.

Old 09-23-2020, 06:50 AM

5,937 posts, read 4,708,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
200 million are dead according to a recent Biden clip... just one of the many over the last few months.

So which is?

1) out of touch with reality
2) dementia
3) bad teleprompter

Final answer?
Is that any different than the routine gaffes we hear from Trump?
Yo Semites!
The country of Nambia
Let's get down to the oranges of the investigation
And something about how our fighters in the revolutionary war stormed the airports

That list goes on and on, but you get the point. Just because Biden says 200 million doesn't change the point that was trying to be made. We have 200,000 dead from a national emergency that Trump played down to supposedly prevent a panic while undermining the efforts to contain it.

If someone told me both candidates were unqualified, I'd have to go with the one not responsible for 200,000 dead. And he IS responsible for our death count and case count from at least May onward. If not earlier. He knew it was dangerous, yet pressured governors to reopen all the while saying we shouldn't wear masks even after the CDC had said we should. He went so far as to say masks are political statement against him. And no surprise, when he finally did come around (4M cases and 150k deaths later) and told his faithful to wear masks, our daily case count dropped. Amazing! Masks actually work.

Old 09-23-2020, 08:01 AM

19,884 posts, read 9,437,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
I just listened to him the other day. No teleprompter. Not sure what the problem is. If a stutter is a sign of dementia, I guess put me in a mental care facility right now.
t.
It is MUCH more than just stuttering. Here are two examples:

https://twitter.com/EllaMizrahi12/st...59027126480901

https://twitter.com/Jkruge/status/13...tmlpid16994163

For those who don't care to view and listen, this is from the first link (my bold):

Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

THAT is one example of many that has so many people concerned and worried if Biden becomes POTUS.

And, yes, Trump has made numerous bumbling speeches, too, but certainly not to that degree! (Or at least not that I've seen.)

Old 10-04-2020, 01:21 AM

2,540 posts, read 1,037,907 times
I haven't been on here in a few days but the chances of option #4 have gone up exponentially. The debate was real shock as Biden did much better than I expected and Trump did much worse and then the bigger shock of Trump getting Coronavirus. I don't think Trump will die from Covid but at his age, it's more likely for him to take a long time to recover and maybe not recover fully leaving him with much lower energy levels. Pence might have to take over through the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections