Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2008, 10:52 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,024,360 times

Advertisements

This is for those of you to young to remember or to duped to repeat.

AllPolitics - Whitewater - Timeline

Read the CNN timeline of the Clinton Whitewater fraud and realize had he not been President he would have been indicted several times over. I know this is Obama propaganda. Does anyone wonder why the Republicans want her as the candidate. Rush is salivating at the opportunity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2008, 11:24 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,962,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post

Read the CNN timeline of the Clinton Whitewater fraud and realize had he not been President he would have been indicted several times over. I know this is Obama propaganda. Does anyone wonder why the Republicans want her as the candidate. Rush is salivating at the opportunity.
Don't forget to mention Tuborg that when Hilary's former law partner Vince Foster supposedly killed himself, Hilary had her chief of staff go to his office and clear out any files that would incriminate her. I believe the Clinton's were responsible for the Death of Vince Foster. It was way to circumstantial!

Old 05-02-2008, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Don't forget to mention Tuborg that when Hilary's former law partner Vince Foster supposedly killed himself, Hilary had her chief of staff go to his office and clear out any files that would incriminate her. I believe the Clinton's were responsible for the Death of Vince Foster. It was way to circumstantial!
For those who have dropping jaws and want to slam you. Some food for them to consider. I am not saying I agree with but I know there are many suspicions.

Vince Foster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-02-2008, 12:42 PM

439 posts, read 605,683 times
Holy S**t I can not believe that the people of the USA wants someone like this back in the white house. I don't even see her now as a person, more like a thing or a monster. Oh well I will be leaving this great Country soon after this election is over. My Husband is taking a job in Canada.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:19 PM

It is not that they want a person like her in the White House. It is that they want a woman in the White House even if they are like her. Now the Obama haters will say that people want an African American even if he has contacts with people who are like Billary.

Old 05-02-2008, 08:21 PM

580 posts, read 1,680,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post

Well I'm hearing that Republicans want Barack Obama as the candidate, not Hillary Clinton... although I want Hillary Clinton as the candidate so she can become the president

Old 05-04-2008, 06:02 PM

1,851 posts, read 3,398,163 times
Default Wow!

I had forgotten just how evil the Clintons are/can be.

Old 05-04-2008, 07:50 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
In the end whityewater was a scandal and no evidencve connected either clinton to any thing illegal. Just as investiagtion and grandjuires have clear nChaney completely. It time for peole to get real and not live in some fntsy theyare evil world becuase they don't agree with me and my candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections