Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What will Trump do during his lame duck session?
Try to start war with China 2 9.09%
Sign executive order outlawing abortion 4 18.18%
Sabotage the Affordable Care Act 6 27.27%
All of the above and more 12 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 03:36 PM

10,116 posts, read 14,536,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach911 View Post
Quoted because I loved the honesty... and here's mine.

I was a helluva lot more worried about Hillary winning than I am about Biden. Tenfold. Agree with your reasoning about who's the better pick... the fact Joe is all the Democrats have is pretty sad.
Thanks! Yep I have voted Democrat my entire adult life.

But this year I can't, because Biden, is well, Biden. Too old and corrupt, late to the Presidential party.

Trump is doing a solid job, surprisingly. If the media weren't so hate-filled, he would have much more deserved support.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2020, 04:13 PM

14,831 posts, read 7,443,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
He didn’t cheat last time. In the meantime, Democrats continue to push for a massive mail-in ballot, despite repeated instances of errors and outright fraud. Dems are planning to cheat.
Fact free assertion.

Old 10-05-2020, 05:18 PM

26,056 posts, read 22,254,417 times
What lame duck session? One only has that when the lose after sitting in an office. The only "lame" one associated with the election will be the one that is "lame" now, Joe Biden.

Old 10-05-2020, 05:26 PM

14,831 posts, read 7,443,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
One only has that when the lose after sitting in an office.
Of course, but Trump is losing bad right now.

Old 10-05-2020, 05:57 PM

1,361 posts, read 556,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Thanks! Yep I have voted Democrat my entire adult life.

But this year I can't, because Biden, is well, Biden. Too old and corrupt, late to the Presidential party.

Trump is doing a solid job, surprisingly. If the media weren't so hate-filled, he would have much more deserved support.
Yep... so much hate directed toward Trump and he just marches on. That's one of the things I love about the guy... he doesn't hesitate to call out the BS and doesn't care what the left thinks. Love him or hate him he puts America first.

Yeah he doesn't have the greatest personality and can be a tool... yeah he spends too much time on Twitter... but he gets the job done and that's why he's got my vote. I'm not voting for him for his personality or Twitter habits... I'm voting for him because he's the better of the two candidates and the one guy I have total faith in to fix everything that COVID broke. Trump has no love for China... Biden is in bed with China. Easy choice.

"But I want a President who acts presidential" said so many Trump haters... I personally could give af about all that. I care about whether or not he gets the job done.

Old 10-05-2020, 06:01 PM

20,829 posts, read 8,659,578 times
I didn't see None of the Above in your poll. Do you work for CNN?

I'd like to see him fire Wray and Haspel

Old 10-05-2020, 06:18 PM

16,720 posts, read 8,715,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
What kind of crazy stuff do you think Trump will do once the election results are in and it's clear he can't cheat his way to victory?
Classic projection of what your side does to the Republicans. It is coming out weekly all the criminal acts Hillary, DNC, etc., did to scuttle Trump.
[Don't forget they did it to Bernie as well, back in 2016 to insure she was the nominee]

Had it been the other way around even by 1/10, the leftist media would be leading with it nightly as 50X greater than Watergate.
As it is, only those who watch Fox seem to even be aware of it.

`

Old 10-06-2020, 10:42 PM

13,444 posts, read 7,436,963 times
Quote:
He didn’t cheat last time. In the meantime, Democrats continue to push for a massive mail-in ballot, despite repeated instances of errors and outright fraud. Dems are planning to cheat.

Most states haven't change any of their voting systems Absentee/mail in voting has been used since the 1980's. 9 States use 100% mail in ballots, or voters can drop their ballot off for almost a decade. You just repeat what Trump says without any understanding of how voting works in the US. If you or anyone else wants to learn how voting works here is a link I know it's more fun just just repeat what Trump says.

https://ballotpedia.org/Changes_to_e...pandemic,_2020

Old 10-07-2020, 05:52 AM

3,617 posts, read 3,066,112 times
Now Trump is saying he will pass the biggest, most wonderful stimulus package the world has ever seen, just as soon as he wins the election. Is that kind of like how he was going to kill Obamacare and show us his tax returns just as soon as he won?

I'm telling you, get ready for some complete wackiness when that guy loses. Who do you think he will pardon from prison? Every white collar criminal with a net worth above $1 million? And what about environmental regulation? Can he set up an environmental version of "The Purge" where companies are allowed to dump whatever they want into public waterways? Maybe a carpet bombing of the Palestinians? It's gonna get weird.

Old 10-07-2020, 07:16 AM

494 posts, read 180,972 times
Quote:
The misconception that it is only democrat's pushing for mail in ballots is making people like yourself claim that the Dems are cheating. I receive at least 2-3 mail in ballot request forms every week.............the kicker is that they are all from the Republican party. Every single one has Trump's face plastered all over it begging me to do my part and get a mail in ballot form.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections