Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 07:49 AM

11,475 posts, read 11,648,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
People in general are getting tired of the Dems pushing their "woke" nonsense on us all.

We all know that Biden picked Harris to pander to women and Blacks or should we say she was picked for him by the puppet masters.

Pelosi has set the stage for the 25th amendment and it is plain as day that if Trump wins and she still has the votes to do it that she will attempt to enact it to get him out of office. She could also be setting us up for the surprise when Biden has to step down "for the good of the country of course.." due to his failing mental capacity.

The Democrats just don't care anymore. They are not even trying to hide their back door politics because they think they have this election in the bag but hopefully the undecided voters are taking notice and will reject their power grab.
You should read the Constitution. 25th amendment isn’t happening. Apparently Fox or Rush scared you though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2020, 07:51 AM

827 posts, read 423,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
You need to get Trump's voice and lies out of your head. Kamala Harris is not a communist.
And she admitted to playing the race card in debate against Biden.
No way you can say she is honest and will do what is best for the country. It always will be what is best for her

Old 10-12-2020, 07:52 AM

11,475 posts, read 11,648,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve19605 View Post
And she admitted to playing the race card in debate against Biden.
No way you can say she is honest and will do what is best for the country. It always will be what is best for her
I guess you’re more comfortable with Trump’s thousands of lies? If truth telling is your barometer, I’m not sure you’re on such solid footing.

Old 10-12-2020, 12:13 PM

29,253 posts, read 22,560,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
I’m willing to bet Biden outlives Trump.
Past the next 4 years, who cares?
Only one of them has a big job ahead to do for all of us.

The other one can expire at any time and go in peace.

Old 10-12-2020, 02:18 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,857,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
Dude nobody cares about VP picks
Yes they do in this case, Biden has dementia.

Old 10-12-2020, 03:59 PM

7,712 posts, read 5,526,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Donald has an unfortunate way of believing he's much better than he actually is in everything he does and says. He may think he's cured and healthy, but I have doubts that's true. If I have doubts, so do others.
Even Don Jr. had doubts and concerns about his father's behavior.

Watching Trump Sr. now, it appears Trump's delusions of grandeur and invincibility have become "grander" than ever before.

Trump Sr. is responsible for 220,000+ deaths of Americans for lying to us even before COVID-19 became a full-fledged pandemic. Imagine how much more damage he could do going forward.

Joe Biden is much healthier than Donald Trump, mentally and physically. I am not concerned about Joe's ability to govern for at least the next four years. During that time, our nation can hopefully heal under his compassionate leadership.

After that, my hope is that someone like moderate Amy Klobuchar runs again for the 2024 election and does so well in the primaries that she knocks out Kamala (Amy already did that before) from consideration, and that Kamala Harris will serve only as Vice President for four years, and won't get the nomination for 2024, not because Kamala is not capable, but because I simply prefer the person I voted for in the primary election, and that's Amy Klobuchar, whom I believe to be a true moderate, like I am.

Old 10-15-2020, 04:14 PM

16,952 posts, read 16,836,358 times
Kamala already thinks she is the U.S. President. She is going to declare Biden "unfit" or he is going to come up missing mysteriously....

Old 10-15-2020, 04:16 PM

16,952 posts, read 16,836,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Yes they do in this case, Biden has dementia.
Beautifully Spoken!

Old 10-15-2020, 04:54 PM

13,733 posts, read 9,080,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
There are no undecided voters which is why Trump has been down in every poll since January. Trump literally holds the record for least amount of leads in polls since the advent of modern polling. At least in 2016, he led some polls.

Well, there are some, but a lot less than in 2016, when they broke for Trump.

It appears that there are, at most, 10 percent undecided voters among likely voters:

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/poll...away-1.9237375

If President Trump garnered all 10 percent, perhaps he can win the electoral college. But I doubt he will win many of the undecided. I think those undecided, like in Texas, will more base their choice on the Senate.

Old 10-15-2020, 05:02 PM

24,817 posts, read 17,567,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
You should read the Constitution. 25th amendment isn’t happening. Apparently Fox or Rush scared you though.

Really? You don't think it could happen? Why would Pelosi bring it up if she didn't want people to start thinking about the potential?

It is just really odd for her to speak of it. We all know that the Democrats never let a good crisis go to waste and Pelosi has set the stage for the coup of Trump wins or loses.

The only question is does Biden know what they are scheming?

If I were him I would have someone tasting my food and watching my back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections