Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2020, 07:14 PM

13,072 posts, read 9,598,666 times

Advertisements

I've only seen bits of it, but he seemed to be attacking Trump more than he was supporting Biden. He complained that Trump wasn't continuing any of his policies - thank goodness he's not! It's too bad that he's not continuing the tradition of past presidents staying out of presidential politics.

Just a note - it was supposed to be a drive-in speech because of Covid. Except - they showed the audience at one time, and they were grouped together and not wearing masks. That probably won't be noticed by the national news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2020, 07:15 PM

7,977 posts, read 5,001,625 times
I've heard reports Obama never cared much for Biden in the past.

Old 10-21-2020, 07:26 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,037,074 times
There was literally only 200 cars there, it was PATHETIC!

Old 10-21-2020, 07:27 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,796,596 times
I wish his wife and him would shut up. It’s like a revenge because he and Trump don’t like each other.

Old 10-21-2020, 07:28 PM

5,956 posts, read 4,216,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I've only seen bits of it, but he seemed to be attacking Trump more than he was supporting Biden. He complained that Trump wasn't continuing any of his policies - thank goodness he's not! It's too bad that he's not continuing the tradition of past presidents staying out of presidential politics.

Just a note - it was supposed to be a drive-in speech because of Covid. Except - they showed the audience at one time, and they were grouped together and not wearing masks. That probably won't be noticed by the national news.
Past Presidents have stayed out of politics. But most Presidents who came after them weren't childish, pedantic, corrupt, intentionally divisive and in no way fit to hold the office. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary actions.

Seriously, you have to admit that he made a good point about Trump's retweeting of nonsense. Can you think of a recent President who would have done something like retweet QAnon or we-never-killed-Bin-Laden conspiracy theories?

Old 10-21-2020, 08:00 PM

16,066 posts, read 7,086,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post

You should have seen the whole thing. It was nice to see him back again. He talked about what Biden-Harris will as well as why Trump needs to be defeated overwhelmingly, to show who we are. Great speech.

Old 10-21-2020, 09:16 PM

10,154 posts, read 7,819,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
I've heard reports Obama never cared much for Biden in the past.
Early on he said he didn't think Biden should run.

Old 10-21-2020, 09:40 PM

31,123 posts, read 22,161,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
You should have seen the whole thing. It was nice to see him back again. He talked about what Biden-Harris will as well as why Trump needs to be defeated overwhelmingly, to show who we are. Great speech.
Maybe Biden and Harris will continue Obamas policies of destroying other nations, paying off Iran, backing the Muslim Brotherhood, or creating an expansion of Obama's most famous lie "The unffordable health care act"

Old 10-21-2020, 09:41 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,919,752 times
When that gutter slime popped up on my TV screen I had to turn it to Judge Judy.. He was the most corrupt president in history, probably why he chose Biden as a running mate. Birds of a feather..

Old 10-21-2020, 10:40 PM

7,165 posts, read 4,760,910 times
He has lost his sparkle. Someone needs to waive a magic wand over him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections