Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2020, 09:41 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,282,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
An entire thread, based entirely on (actual) fake news.
Wonder if the thread would have been closed if the players were switched. I don’t understand why some threads get closed and others don’t. Is there a cd rule?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2020, 09:43 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,288,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
My guess is Qanan. Or out of thin air.
Apparently, it appeared on social media. Russian stuff, maybe?

Old 10-26-2020, 09:46 PM

6,021 posts, read 4,245,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Wonder if the thread would have been closed if the players were switched. I don’t understand why some threads get closed and others don’t. Is there a cd rule?
No idea. I did have a post about the number of conservatives who believe in QAnon deleted, and my post referenced actual studies on the topic.

The powers that be do more than lean a little right here.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:18 PM

19,951 posts, read 9,516,267 times
Could this have something to do with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQN0stFPySU

IF this is real, it is VERY sad -- but even sadder are those people who see it and would still vote for him.

Old 10-26-2020, 11:44 PM

6,021 posts, read 4,245,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post

IF this is real, it is VERY sad -- but even sadder are those people who see it and would still vote for him.
I think you should stop spending so much time in the gutter of the internet.

Have you ever read a transcript of anything Trump says? The cognitive decline is obvious.

Look, I wish both candidates were younger. Both obviously have experienced age-related cognitive decline. But this is true for Trump as well. He honestly speaks like my grandmother. He starts one thought, gets distracted by a rabbit trail, follows it for a while, gets distracted by a different rabbit trail....

But seriously, stop spending so much time in the gutter of the internet.

Last edited by Wittgenstein's Ghost; 10-27-2020 at 12:30 AM..

Old 10-26-2020, 11:55 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,414,276 times
Quote:

And it is PATHETIC that you are so foolish that you regurgitate a fabricated video...are you really that gullible?

Here is the full speech...not the fabricated one with slurred speech that you posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx0GjpTZhno

Old 10-27-2020, 12:02 AM

19,951 posts, read 9,516,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
And it is PATHETIC that you are so foolish that you regurgitate a fabricated video...are you really that gullible?

Here is the full speech...not the fabricated one with slurred speech that you posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx0GjpTZhno
I said IF it was real, but it appears to me that it was two different speeches. On the first one I posted there is a big Biden/Harris sign behind him. There is no such sign behind your video.

However, if I posted a fabricated video, I apologize and I will refrain from posting it again, BUT many people did believe it was authentic (read the comments), and from what I could tell, the subtitled words did match his mouth movements in the first video.

Again, I admit that I might be mistaken, and if so, I apologize.

Old 10-27-2020, 05:47 AM

5,123 posts, read 2,074,710 times
Quote:
I said IF it was real, but it appears to me that it was two different speeches. On the first one I posted there is a big Biden/Harris sign behind him. There is no such sign behind your video.

However, if I posted a fabricated video, I apologize and I will refrain from posting it again, BUT many people did believe it was authentic (read the comments), and from what I could tell, the subtitled words did match his mouth movements in the first video.

Again, I admit that I might be mistaken, and if so, I apologize.
I wonder if this one is real when he called Trump "George"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0DRjlfvhw

Old 10-27-2020, 06:40 AM

5,593 posts, read 2,332,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
I wonder if this one is real when he called Trump "George"?
That has been proven FALSE. Biden was referring to George Lopez, the person that asked him the question. Lying Conspiracy Theory spreaders falsely claim it's supposed to be George Bush he's talking about,when it's actaully Goeoge Lopez that he's referring to. The false info spreaders cut off the first part of the video where George Lopez asks Biden a question and they cut off the part of the video that has George Lopez in the split screen. The fill video with George Lopez asking he question is available online.

The FALSE claim has been fact checked and has 4 pinocchios,meaning it's proven false. Another swing and miss by the fraudsters.

https://www.usnews.com/news/entertai...y-shared-video

Biden Was Speaking to George Lopez in Widely Shared Video

No, Biden did not confuse George W. Bush and Donald Trump | Seeing2020

No, Biden did not confuse George W. Bush and Donald Trump

Old 10-27-2020, 06:47 AM

20,186 posts, read 23,911,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
That has been proven FALSE. Biden was referring to George Lopez, the person that asked him the question. Lying Conspiracy Theory spreaders falsely claim it's supposed to be George Bush he's talking about,when it's actaully Goeoge Lopez that he's referring to. The false info spreaders cut off the first part of the video where George Lopez asks Biden a question and they cut off the part of the video that has George Lopez in the split screen. The fill video with George Lopez asking he question is available online.

The FALSE claim has been fact checked and has 4 pinocchios,meaning it's proven false. Another swing and miss by the fraudsters.

https://www.usnews.com/news/entertai...y-shared-video

Biden Was Speaking to George Lopez in Widely Shared Video

No, Biden did not confuse George W. Bush and Donald Trump | Seeing2020

No, Biden did not confuse George W. Bush and Donald Trump
You can stop the lying spin... Everyone can watch the video... He wasn't talking to the emcee... Four MORE years OF George... Lying liberals...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections