Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 09:13 AM

1,353 posts, read 790,102 times

Advertisements

Two Fulton County poll workers in Georgia who spoke to news outlets or filed affidavits claiming voting irregularities in the November election have been told they will not return to work the Senate runoff races.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ful...18/id/1002296/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2020, 10:27 AM

9,888 posts, read 4,653,413 times
Where are the whistle blower protections and lawyers.

'You are with us or against us'

Old 12-19-2020, 10:57 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,743,435 times
Democrats are tearing apart this country from within. People are starting to see it now and things are ratcheting up. The end justifies the means for the left. These two signed sworn affidavits about fraud so out they go!!

Old 12-19-2020, 11:51 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,099,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
Where are the whistle blower protections and lawyers.

'You are with us or against us'
Being a poll worker is not a paid job so its not eligible for protections and the source as I suspected is another right wing site "Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks." The article states they were interviewed by New Tang Dynasty a Chinese Company.

Lets just throw the latest "victims" on the pile with the rest of the conspiracy theories and accusations..

Old 12-19-2020, 12:15 PM

9,888 posts, read 4,653,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Being a poll worker is not a paid job so its not eligible for protections and the source as I suspected is another right wing site "Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks." The article states they were interviewed by New Tang Dynasty a Chinese Company.

Lets just throw the latest "victims" on the pile with the rest of the conspiracy theories and accusations..
Might not be paid but government employees are also entitled to whistleblower protections so would being a volunteer really preclude from that job and reporting on misdealings.

Old 12-19-2020, 12:18 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,099,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
Might not be paid but government employees are also entitled to whistleblower protections so would being a volunteer really preclude from that job and reporting on misdealings.
Again your a volunteer not a paid employee am I wrong?I couldn't find the policies that a pole worker in this county must abide by. My initial thought is that problems must be presented to those in charge first, not spilled all over the media with no evidence to back it up.

Old 12-19-2020, 12:57 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,743,435 times
I saw a local news clip about a poll worker who hadn’t received her pay.
https://money.com/how-much-poll-workers-make/

Old 12-20-2020, 11:59 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,902,655 times
Quote:
"Overall, we rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks."

Just who, exactly, is we?

I used to be a Democrat *shudder*, so please allow me to explain something to you as an ex-patriot, as it were....

Ahem: Millions of Americans, more than ever - no longer believe your fake, politically brazen, "fact checkers".

Millions no longer believe that the Bezos owned rag also known as the Washington Post exudes any type of authoritative value whatsoever.

Millions no longer believe that the social justice warrior infested NY Times any longer holds anything of value to emulate for our culture. I mean, it has been a bad paper for years, helping to lie us into the Iraq War for starters, but now it's a hollowed out shell of even that reprehensible hey day - as it has now been entirely assumed by the virtue signaling authoritarian left.

And CNN? Don't even get us started.

See, we know for a fact we've been lied to and manipulated for years.

Your worldview which you think is so enlightened, is actually a clown world - where up is down and down is up. Where it is ok to loot and burn and harass your fellow citizens, but if we get within six feet of you we're committing violence - right?

Your world is a place where we fight racism by seeing nothing but race all the time.

You world is a place where the President is a Russian spy, based on information your corporate masters in the media obtained from....wait for it....a Russian spy.

So please, next time you want to condescend to us (your perceived inferiors) about some lame "fact-checking" site, understand that you are actually the one who is being kept in the Darkness - by the very same people who claim to be your protectors.

And what is it the Washington Post says about "Darkness"?

Last edited by RhodyRepub; 12-20-2020 at 01:15 PM..

Old 12-20-2020, 12:13 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
Quote:

Another ostrich.

There are quotes from the Secretary of State complaining about what Fulton County has done. But you pretend it didn't happen because you don't want to hear anything contrary to your narrative.

Old 12-20-2020, 12:23 PM

3,930 posts, read 2,099,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Another ostrich.

There are quotes from the Secretary of State complaining about what Fulton County has done. But you pretend it didn't happen because you don't want to hear anything contrary to your narrative.
Oh yes all of these frauds all over the country in different states, most under Republican leadership, courts turning down lawsuits because the lack support, from the State all the way to Supreme Court. Many by judges appointed by Republicans and Trump. But yes there is a vast conspiracy by all these people and agencies to hide a cross country fraud to make Trump lose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections