U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 03:10 PM

5,874 posts, read 2,818,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I did. There was nothing new there, and certainly no actual evidence.

You're just plain lying - on many levels. Wouldn't expect anything different from a brainwashed Biden follower.
Rate this post positively

Old 02-07-2021, 08:09 PM

532 posts, read 169,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Absolute Proof the Election was Rigged and Stolen - documentary.

https://rumble.com/vdlbl7-absolute-p...tary-full.html

You don't silence the other side if you won fairly and have nothing to hide.
1st amendment is getting shredded, scary times when something cant even be discussed. Hello Communism.

Surprised at all the Lefties commenting about this..Your Gods Youtube/Twitter have banned discussion about it... /shame shame

For those looking for a brief SUMMARY of the video

Quote:
I gave Mike Lindell the benefit of the doubt. I watched the whole documentary.

Here are some of his expert witnesses:

I went to Dr. Shiva Wikipedia entree and about 90% of the
Entry looks like a leftist hit piece that written by the
south poverty law center. It’s blatantly ridiculous and
Definitely does not give the guy a fair shake. I stopped reading when the first two sentences about the guy is he is a “conspiracy theorist” typical ad hominem attack with no proof to back up those claims.

However he does have:
Dr. Ayyadurai Shiva holds four degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), including a Ph.D. in biological engineering, and is a Fulbright grant recipient.He is also an expert in Data Analysis.

Second witness is:
Colonel Phil Waldron
Retired U.S. Army Colonel Phil Waldron, a cybersecurity expert who spent half of his 30-year military career as a cavalry officer, conducting armed reconnaissance, and the last half of his career in information warfare.

I know from my military family that’s is tough to get to LT. colonel in the Army but to be a full bird Colonel that’s REALLY TOUGH. The media has had a lot harder time discrediting him. Hence I could find no Wikipedia on him(He probably is smart enough to figure out a way to block them having it being a white hat for 15 years).

There were other great witnesses but a white hat colonel and a genius Data analysis expert who holds 4 degrees from MIT bring DEPTH AND WEIGHT to the conversation.

Now to my favorite part of the video. Fat forward to about 50 min to go and the my have a Dominion sales rep talking about how their machines hook up to the internet with any protocol you prefer. They even show pages from the Dominion manual on how to access the internet. What’s funny to me is they have a firewall icon. I have friends that are CISSP certified and they’ll me Any good hacker worth their salt can eat firewalls for breakfast. There was NO AIR GAPS with these machines and anyone telling you otherwise is either an idiot, doesn’t understand TCP:IP protocol or is lying to you.

Now when they actually show the trace logs of the originating IP address then the Destination IP address then they show the user IDs and the MAC addresses of the physical computers in China and the USA that is when my ears perked up. They had THOUSANDS of these logs and packets coming from China IP addresses to those dominion computers IP addresses in those swing states. They even showed if brute force was used or if credentials were used or not. They even showed how many Trump votes were switched on each trace log.

You have been lied too. The Evidence is right here.
Ad hominem attacks to the messenger of the video are logical fallacies.
Video is available at GAB.com, One American News Network(oann.com), Rumble.com, and clouthub.com if you are wondering who still hasnt taken a knee for free speech.

Old 02-07-2021, 09:02 PM

16,746 posts, read 4,850,615 times
It's funny how Dems who are buried alive under mountains of evidence of election fraud claim there isn't any. They stick their fingers in their ears and sing "La La La La."

Who knew there were SO many ways to cheat? But they got greedy and caught off guard by Trump's landslide win so they had to scramble at the last minute to manufacture and flip millions of votes to Buydin. They got sloppy and got caught!

I bet Dems scream at their wives who accuse them of cheating, "Who are you going to believe? Me or your own lying eyes?"

I heard something about a Dem who lost his race complaining about fraud.

Do as Dems say, not as they do.

Here is the really scary part: Law enforcement and the judiciary are corrupt. Why bother having laws if they aren't enforced and there are never any consequences?

Old 02-07-2021, 10:07 PM

8,696 posts, read 17,353,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
We have four more years to roll out evidence, long story short the elites rule the country.
At least you admit you haven’t rolled out any evidence so far. But yeah, you have all the time in the world to find evidence. Long story short elites rule the country? Duh. When and where has that ever not been the case in the America or the world.

Old 02-08-2021, 07:20 AM

5,874 posts, read 2,818,452 times
The media is complicit in all this. They have convinced half the country that it is o.k. for the Dems to steal the election but wrong for anyone to question it. There is mountains of evidence of voter fraud, manipulation and malfeasance including testimony, video clips, data, data analysis, etc. Most of it has not been allowed to be presented - doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I hope Mr. Pillow takes down Sleepy Joe - but more than that I hope that people who have drunk the Biden koolaid realize that they have been brainwashed and taken by their media masters.

They are preparing us for another hard lockdown - you can see it coming - to further steal your freedoms and your money. The military buildup at the capital is to protect the corrupt politicians - not democracy.

Old 02-08-2021, 07:56 AM

11,736 posts, read 3,521,500 times
Quote:
The media is complicit in all this. They have convinced half the country that it is o.k. for the Dems to steal the election but wrong for anyone to question it. There is mountains of evidence of voter fraud, manipulation and malfeasance including testimony, video clips, data, data analysis, etc. Most of it has not been allowed to be presented - doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I hope Mr. Pillow takes down Sleepy Joe - but more than that I hope that people who have drunk the Biden koolaid realize that they have been brainwashed and taken by their media masters.

They are preparing us for another hard lockdown - you can see it coming - to further steal your freedoms and your money. The military buildup at the capital is to protect the corrupt politicians - not democracy.

Nailed it! I've been posting here for 3+ years that our Federal government is more corrupt than your worse nightmares, and now its all being revealed.

All you (fill in a derogatory word here) who think its Red Vs. Blue have been duped. Its the top 1% versus the 99%. Since the bottom 50% have nothing for them to steal, they brainwash them for votes, and weaponize them against their targets.

The top 2% to the top 49% are the targets...I'm guessing that is most of you! Trump are not the Libs real enemy, and AOC is not the Trumpsters real enemy. All of the people in DC are everyone's enemy if you are a 2-49 percenter.

If you cannot see it by now, you never will.

Old 02-08-2021, 08:23 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,908,493 times
Part of the problem is we live in a world where if you agree with the speaker, they can say something is proof and people will take that at face value. And then if you don't agree with the speaker, they can say something is proof and you'll ask for more proof.

We see this every day. It is really putting our country in a dangerous position. Little lies became bigger and bigger lies.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I did. There was nothing new there, and certainly no actual evidence.
Really, where have you seen this evidence before?

Quote:
Now when they actually show the trace logs of the originating IP address then the Destination IP address then they show the user IDs and the MAC addresses of the physical computers in China and the USA that is when my ears perked up. They had THOUSANDS of these logs and packets coming from China IP addresses to those dominion computers IP addresses in those swing states. They even showed if brute force was used or if credentials were used or not. They even showed how many Trump votes were switched on each trace log.

You have been lied too. The Evidence is right here.
Ad hominem attacks to the messenger of the video are logical fallacies.

Lets see if Dominion steps up and sues them, should be entertaining.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:10 AM

3,520 posts, read 1,887,153 times
Quote:
The evidence is overwhelming and most of it was never investigated or allowed to be presented.
where?? Now again I can only speak to what happen in Pennsylvania because that's where I was.

Never investigated??? Guiliani NEVER EVER produced any evidence. All he kept saying in court was "possibly be", " there may have been" and "we are looking into it".

Sweetie, that is not evidence. Not one time in the 27 appearances did Trumps lawyers ever say "this is what happened and we can prove it".

Saying that the company that manufactured a voting machine is partially owned by chinese nationals IS NOT EVIDENCE THAT A FRAUD HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

I've seen episodes of Law and order that presented more evidence that Trumps lawyers in court.

one republican state Judge, actually had to explain to Guiliani what actually evidence is.

Old 02-08-2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza61nyc View Post
where?? Now again I can only speak to what happen in Pennsylvania because that's where I was.

Never investigated??? Guiliani NEVER EVER produced any evidence. All he kept saying in court was "possibly be", " there may have been" and "we are looking into it".

Sweetie, that is not evidence. Not one time in the 27 appearances did Trumps lawyers ever say "this is what happened and we can prove it".

Saying that the company that manufactured a voting machine is partially owned by chinese nationals IS NOT EVIDENCE THAT A FRAUD HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

I've seen episodes of Law and order that presented more evidence that Trumps lawyers in court.

one republican state Judge, actually had to explain to Guiliani what actually evidence is.
I think this is what you are looking for
https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/12/...rors-or-fraud/

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/la...rocess-grounds
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.