U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 08:36 PM

1,142 posts, read 2,004,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
The Obamas have never been to the home of the Ayers. Their children have. Barrack Obama has never "socialized" with the Ayers. He accepted a ride downtown with Bill Ayers once (maybe it was the other way around). You Republicans must be getting really desparate. Just throwing things to see if anything will stick.
You are wrong. They have socialized and the Obamas have been to the Ayers home. Incidently, you are wrong about something else. I am not a Repub. I am a registered Democrat. I have been a delegate to the Democratic National Convention and to the State Convention many, many times. I support most Democrats running for President. I supported Gore and even Kerry but I WILL NOT SUPPORT OR VOTE FOR A COMMUNIST.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 09:18 PM

4,157 posts, read 9,955,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
[he] has made more visits to the middle east then any Senator sitting today. Wonder why?
Maybe like Dick Lugar, he was on foreign relations. And he does not have the most visits to the middle east.

Quote:
I do not think any person who has lived in a country that has anti American ties should be even allowed to run for President of this country.
So, Hagee with his un-American religious bigotry was sought out by McCain. Which removes McCain from presidential consideration?

Quote:
Add it all up, his church, his pastor, his wife, his criminal friends,
What friend of Obama has been convicted of a crime? Not Ayers or Tony Rezko. Who? Bush lied about his arrest record and he and Cheny have three DUI's among themselves.

You need to deal with issues, not internet inuendo.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:21 PM

4,157 posts, read 9,955,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
They have socialized and the Obamas have been to the Ayers home.
Ayers had a 'meet and greet' for his neighbors to meet Obama at his house. You know how many of those a candidate goes to in a congressional race? A candidate can't even remember the hosts' names!

I had a meet and greet for Obama at my house for the same race. I guess my Roman Catholicism really had an influence on ol' Barack!

Old 05-12-2008, 09:27 PM

3,255 posts, read 4,801,995 times
Quote:
I do not think any person who has lived in a country that has anti American ties should be even allowed to run for President of this country.
I am thinking GB senior lived in China, hmmm, that is a problem. John McCain spent much time in VietNam. All diplomats and most VFW military members would be barred from running for office under this idea. Govt contractors who live abroad would be barred. People who studied abroad would be barred.
Yep that is patently absurd statement.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:29 PM

3,255 posts, read 4,801,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
Ayers had a 'meet and greet' for his neighbors to meet Obama at his house. You know how many of those a candidate goes to in a congressional race? A candidate can't even remember the hosts' names!

I had a meet and greet for Obama at my house for the same race. I guess my Roman Catholicism really had an influence on ol' Barack!
Now we know where his halo came from!!!!!!

Old 05-12-2008, 11:57 PM

5 posts, read 6,747 times
Default More Connections to Terrorists

RASHID KHALIDI CONNECTED TO PLO?

There is a far-reaching scandal brewing for presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama, thanks to a radio talk show host based in Oregon. Syndicated talk show host Laurie Roth's revelations make the news story about Obama's relationship with a racist, anti-American pastor look like child's play. [Mod edited for copyright]

Breaking News -- Talk Show Host Reveals Obama Connection to Terrorists

Last edited by TnHilltopper; 05-13-2008 at 12:05 AM.. Reason: copyright violation

Old 05-13-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
The Obamas have never been to the home of the Ayers. Their children have. Barrack Obama has never "socialized" with the Ayers. He accepted a ride downtown with Bill Ayers once (maybe it was the other way around). You Republicans must be getting really desparate. Just throwing things to see if anything will stick.
I'M SORRY, but you are wrong. Alice Palmer took Obama to the home of William and Bernardine Ayers. They had a fund raiser in their home to help Obama with his Illinois Senate race. If you look at the list of Obama supporters and contributors you will find the name William C. Ayers.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:47 AM

While serving as the director of the Woods Foundation with Mr Ayers in 2001, the board saw fit to give a $40,000 grant to an organization called the Arab American Action Network. This is organization was co-founded by Rashid Khalidi and his wife was the president of it. Then in 2002 they, again gave a grant of $35,000 to the AAAN. Mr. Khalidi has supposedly worked for the PLO whid has been named as a terrorists group by the State Department. There is anothen man involved by the name of Edward Said. He has also been a man of interest for some of his foreign associations.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:55 AM

11,128 posts, read 13,400,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Nobody USA View Post
There is anothen man involved by the name of Edward Said. He has also been a man of interest for some of his foreign associations.
Edward Said! Surely you have got to be kidding.

Said earned an A.B. (1957) from Princeton University and an M.A. (1960) and a Ph.D. (1964) from Harvard University, where he won the Bowdoin Prize. He joined the faculty of Columbia University in 1963 and served as Professor of English and Comparative Literature for several decades. In 1977 Said became the Parr Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia and subsequently became the Old Dominion Foundation Professor in the Humanities. In 1992 he attained the rank of University Professor, Columbia's most prestigious academic position. Professor Said also taught at Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and Yale universities. He was fluent in English, French, and Arabic.

The same guy who was also a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the American Academy of Arts and Letters, the Royal Society of Literature, and the American Philosophical Society.

Said's writing regularly appeared in The Nation, The Guardian, the London Review of Books, Le Monde Diplomatique, Counterpunch, Al Ahram, and the pan-Arab daily al-Hayat. He gave interviews alongside his good friend, fellow political activist, and colleague Noam Chomsky regarding U.S. foreign policy for various independent radio programs.

This guy traveled to the Middle East, he is definitely a terrorist. Why are you folks wasting time online, you should be reporting him to the authorities. I bet he has an AK-47 full of nuclear tipped Iran-a-bullets!

Old 05-13-2008, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
We all know that Obama is related to many bad persons and when you hang out with losers you become a loser and in this case he is showing he endorse people who hate Americans and white people.

The ironic thing is that most Obama fans and the far left are looking at Obama as a rock star and they don't care what is said about Obama and what the facts are. It's like talking to a deaf person the difference is a deaf person wants to try to understand what is said but these fans just don't want to hear it until the damage is done.
I agree with Ann Colter that if Obama succeed and will become the next president....(I hope not), after 4 years people have had it so much they will not vote for a dem. in the next 20 years!!!!
Obama?s older brother, who says in his book that had inherited his father's heavy drinking, still lives in Kenya. Obama says that Abongo ?Roy? Obama has turned his life around. He is now a Luo activist and a militant Muslim who insists that the black man should free himself from the poisoning influences of European culture. He encorages his younger brother, Senator Obama to acknowledge and accept his African heritage.
Raila Odinga, who Senator Obama campaigned for on his Kenyan taxpayer trip, claims to be the cousin of the senator. He is the founder of the Orange Democratic Movement that caused so much death and destruction after loosing the presidential election in 2007. He has made a pact with an Islamic group in Kenya to establish Shariah courts throughout the country.
Obama while on the presidential campaign trail here, took to time to speak by phone with Odinga. Senator Obama had made numerous speeches on behalf of the candidate Odinga in 2006, accusing the Kenyan government of corruption and bribery. This created some hostile feelings by Kenyan officials toward Senator Obama.
Kenyan Government officials said that Obama was a ?stooge? for the political opposition party and denounced Senator Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections