Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 08:59 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,948,929 times

Advertisements

Nobody here cares about the issues today. Hey, it's cool--but since all we're talking about is bullsh*t and rumours, I thought we might as well have one that was amusing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2008, 09:02 AM

439 posts, read 605,891 times
LOL I think Hillary should try a pin striped pant suit. Or better yet maybe a white pant suit so she can fool a few more of those hardworking white folks.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:05 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
LOL I think Hillary should try a pin striped pant suit. Or better yet maybe a white pant suit so she can fool a few more of those hardworking white folks.

With her campaign so much in debt, I understand Hillary has now taken to wearing used pantsuits.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:15 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,809,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillaryduck View Post
I still don't get it why she keeps wearing that bright blue pantsuit at almost every campaign stop.......perhaps she's out of detergent or something. After all, she's 20M in debt

Old 05-13-2008, 09:34 AM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,087,318 times
Personally, I feel like they should all should start wearing pantsuits made entirely out of flag pins, that would sum up nicely how ludicrous this campaign has become.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:46 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j33 View Post
Personally, I feel like they should all should start wearing pantsuits made entirely out of flag pins, that would sum up nicely how ludicrous this campaign has become.
The suits need to be bullet proof though to shield them from sniper shooting

Old 05-13-2008, 09:53 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,948,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
I still don't get it why she keeps wearing that bright blue pantsuit at almost every campaign stop.......perhaps she's out of detergent or something. After all, she's 20M in debt
Maybe it's a subtle message, like when republicans wear red ties--blue states are pro democrat.

I'm not one to care what candidates wear--she could wear a dashiki and sandals for all I care. But since Clinton has said that she puts thought into the symblism of her outfits, I find it interesting that she stopped caring about wearing "serious" colors.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:59 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,809,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Maybe it's a subtle message, like when republicans wear red ties--blue states are pro democrat.

I'm not one to care what candidates wear--she could wear a dashiki and sandals for all I care. But since Clinton has said that she puts thought into the symblism of her outfits, I find it interesting that she stopped caring about wearing "serious" colors.
She's like 5 '4 and when she wears that bright blue pantsuit and gives speeches with that high pitch........it just gets really annoying. Little things can turn people off. I wouldn't be suprised if i find out that her publicist/dresser is a loyalist to her other than someone that actually qualifies for the job.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:10 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
The whole topic is stoooopid...the comments here and other places on Hillary's pantsuits are really stoopid and so wildly sexist it's hard to believe..

What have MALE politicians been wearing for 200 years???? SUITS WITH PANTS !

Old 05-13-2008, 10:37 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,262 times
Quote:
She's like 5 '4 and when she wears that bright blue pantsuit and gives speeches with that high pitch........it just gets really annoying. Little things can turn people off. I wouldn't be suprised if i find out that her publicist/dresser is a loyalist to her other than someone that actually qualifies for the job.
The way Hillary talks is irritating. She cackles when she talks. I'd rather listen to fingernails scraping a blackboard than listen to her talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections