Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 07:05 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times

Advertisements

Nah.
Hilly is just getting some long-delayed payback on Trump at last.

That's all she wants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2021, 08:26 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Don't bet The Farm, Folks. There are better ways to install Hillary than by electing her.......

Remove Kamala and install Hillary as VP.
Far fetched?...... Not really; perfectly doable. And I am not the only one seeing this move, either.
With Kamala out of the way, Joe will announce he is no longer able to keep the "blistering pace of The Presidency" and POOF!.... President Clinton.

Read This Article!

.... And who will be Hillary's VP?...

You think Joe could get Congress to impeach her and convict her in a trial ?

In case you didn’t know, the POTUS can’t fire the VP.

Old 12-14-2021, 08:45 PM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I never thought I'd say anything decent about her, but I voted against her in 2016, and regret that decision to this day. Depending on who she'd run against, she might actually get my vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Ahh yes the Clinton is running again thread, actually been awhile since we got one of these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Just wait for the "Michelle Obama is running!!111" thread next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
How?

You think Joe could get Congress to impeach her and convict her in a trial ?

In case you didn’t know, the POTUS can’t fire the VP.
But none the Clowns of Snarkasm read the article, did they?

So here's another one they won't read because they already know everything.
https://anthonyblogan.com/vice-presi...d-from-office/

Old 12-14-2021, 08:54 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I never thought I'd say anything decent about her, but I voted against her in 2016, and regret that decision to this day. Depending on who she'd run against, she might actually get my vote.
I hope you have health insurance that covers you particular condition...

Old 12-14-2021, 08:55 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Don't bet The Farm, Folks. There are better ways to install Hillary than by electing her.......

Far fetched?...... Not really; perfectly doable. And I am not the only one seeing this move, either.
With Kamala out of the way, Joe will announce he is no longer able to keep the "blistering pace of The Presidency" and POOF!.... President Clinton.

Read This Article!

Old 12-15-2021, 07:16 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
:...Remove Kamala and install Hillary as VP.
Far fetched?...... Not really; perfectly doable....
Far fetched? Unquestionably. Technically possible? I suppose.

Old 12-15-2021, 07:43 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,816,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Nah.
Hilly is just getting some long-delayed payback on Trump at last.

That's all she wants.
There is NO way she'll ever get payback on Trump, even if Trump was put in prison.

Trump's defeat of her was the single most epic thing to happen to a politician in the history of our country, probably even the world. She'll always be known for that.

The Left should always hold her responsible for letting Trump in. Had she even tried to run a campaign, she would have easily defeated him.

Because of her ineptitude and ego, Trump will always be a factor in American Politics well after both of them are dead.

Old 12-15-2021, 07:47 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,904,359 times
Quote:
Hillary is at it again. She is going to run again in 2024.
All of a sudden she is everywhere talking about the dangers of a Trump win, yada-yada-yada. She's running.

Maybe she's figured out a way to get 90M votes. After all, Biden got 81M and she would be sure to beat that, right.
As screwy as things are now she might even win.
But she'll have to do it without my vote.
Crooked, What difference does it make,? THAT Hillary? Running AGAIN? You're kidding, right?

Old 12-15-2021, 07:54 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,816,320 times
Quote:

Read This Article!

It's January 2023, Republicans have just won a huge sweeping majority in the house and Senate. The new republican house majority meets to vote for their new Speaker...Donald Trump.

Then to the chagrin of the dems, Biden would need approval of the House and Senate to put Hillary (or any VP) in office.

I wonder if Speaker Trump would allow that?

(FYI...the House can vote any person as Speaker, they do not have to be a congress person).

Old 12-15-2021, 07:55 AM

25,573 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
There is NO way she'll ever get payback on Trump, even if Trump was put in prison.

Trump's defeat of her was the single most epic thing to happen to a politician in the history of our country, probably even the world. She'll always be known for that.

The Left should always hold her responsible for letting Trump in. Had she even tried to run a campaign, she would have easily defeated him.

Because of her ineptitude and ego, Trump will always be a factor in American Politics well after both of them are dead.
You make a good case.
But the turning point may have been when Obama insulted Trump by opining that he, Obama, will at least have been a President, indicating that Trump would never be a President. Trump was incensed and set out to become what Obama said was impossible.

Hillary could not possibly run an actual campaign these days. It takes stamina she just does not have. But Democrats want the first woman President. Why Harris was chosen is a mystery to me - surely no one thought she could ever be President. So maybe there was a long game all along. Maybe Harris can be convinced to step down. You know, "take one for the team" and all.....

I hope Nikki Haley gives it an honest shot. The way that woman could kick some ass while smiling during her time at the UN was a sight to be remembered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections