Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 08:34 AM

21,930 posts, read 9,498,367 times

Advertisements

Since they perfected their cheating system, she could win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2021, 03:05 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Since they perfected their cheating system, she could win.
But why would Hilly want to win?
She has never shown a single sign she wants another run at the White House. She has been asked about it many times and has always said the same thing: She doesn't want the job now. One attempt was enough for her.

2024 would be one old loser against another old loser if both were to run in 2024.

I doubt Americans want that to be their choice in 2024.

If the Democrats have a perfected cheating system, I'm sure the Republicans will steal it in time to use in 2024.

Old 12-15-2021, 03:13 PM

2,409 posts, read 1,528,388 times
She was barely able to physically survive the 2016 campaign. I guess if she does like biden did, and hides in her basement, she could make a run for president again.

Old 12-15-2021, 04:07 PM

17,791 posts, read 13,687,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Isn`t she supposed to be in jail for something or other? Perhaps she was released early to make room for trump`s goons?
Yes, she is supposed to be in jail for murder. But just like with Democrats stealing elections...

Republicans are just too stupid to be able to catch her.

Old 12-15-2021, 04:54 PM

5,898 posts, read 3,899,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
But none the Clowns of Snarkasm read the article, did they?

So here's another one they won't read because they already know everything.
https://anthonyblogan.com/vice-presi...d-from-office/
I did read it. Did you? It's a "shocking prediction" by a faux libertarian who was certain that Romney was gonna defeat Obama in 2012, so not exactly a track-record of success there.

And right at the top of the article it states, "It’s an interesting read, but highly unlikely to happen."

Continue to fantasize, though, just like you did when Obama was gonna replace Biden with Hillary in 2012. No wait, you did.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:13 PM

25,569 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Yes, she is supposed to be in jail for murder. But just like with Democrats stealing elections..................
Never heard of any murder charges. Did you just make that up?

But we did manage to destroy her on TV and ruin her run for President, thus saving the nation - at least for a while. I was dang near as stunned as she when she lost - overjoyed, but stunned. I turned up the TV volume so that I could hear the wails of anguish.

Dems are smart enough to know she cannot win head-to-head, so they will try a different way, without a vote at all. There is no telling whether their Machiavellian plan will actually work out, but that's the direction they are headed.

Old 12-16-2021, 06:25 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,347,352 times
You have a record of posting about TDS whenever someone brings up the ex-President:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307
Then you weren't paying attention during those first few weeks.
TDS causes blindness. Did you know that?
Quote:
If anything he is responsible for TDS, which causes heads to explode.
Quote:
Teh TDS stupid is great with some folks.
Quote:
You are unable to judge. Your words reveal an extreme case of TDS.

It is somewhat hypocritical to shriek about "TDS!!!" and then bring up your obviously deeply rooted fear that Clinton will run again. Living rent-free in your head, is she?

Old 12-16-2021, 10:59 AM

1,840 posts, read 676,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
But why would Hilly want to win?
She has never shown a single sign she wants another run at the White House. She has been asked about it many times and has always said the same thing: She doesn't want the job now. One attempt was enough for her.

2024 would be one old loser against another old loser if both were to run in 2024.

I doubt Americans want that to be their choice in 2024.

If the Democrats have a perfected cheating system, I'm sure the Republicans will steal it in time to use in 2024.
She also ran in 2008, but the 2016 campaign with the nomination was longer run for her. I don't see her running again, nor do I see Bernie Sanders, who had two long enough campaign runs even though he never was the nominated candidate.

But I believe Elizabeth Warren will run for President again, even though her 2020 campaign had ups and downs and ultimately the Democratic voters rejected her. But Warren has shown misguided judgment, and she will likely believe that she will get the Bernie voters.

Old 12-16-2021, 11:15 AM

25,569 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
....................It is somewhat hypocritical to shriek about "TDS!!!" and then bring up your obviously deeply rooted fear that Clinton will run again. Living rent-free in your head, is she?
You cannot begin to understand the terror I feel when I consider the possibility that she may become President. Yes, she lives in my head. Rent free. I wish I could charge for it.

But you should consider the fact - and it is a fact - that the theory behind her rise to become President was not my own. Had you bothered to read any of the well written articles I linked you would be better informed.

Pointing to those afflicted with TDS (I noticed you did not have look it up to see what it meant) is a public service. So I will continue to do it free of charge.

Old 12-16-2021, 11:35 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Hillary is at it again. She is going to run again in 2024.
All of a sudden she is everywhere talking about the dangers of a Trump win, yada-yada-yada. She's running.

Maybe she's figured out a way to get 90M votes. After all, Biden got 81M and she would be sure to beat that, right.
As screwy as things are now she might even win.
But she'll have to do it without my vote.
Wait a minute. Brandon and the Democrats claim Brandon is running again.

Are they now admitting there isn't a snowballs chance in LA that Brandon will run again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections