Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 05:14 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,353,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
If Trump had won, no one on the Right would be claiming fraud. They’re only claiming fraud because Trump lost.
Well, duh.

If a person who legitimately wins an election is actually declared the winner, why would the victor's side claim fraud? Why would there even be an investigation?

I think that the main reason so many people are upset about the 2020 POTUS election results is because the results did not make sense and because of the very suspicious halt in counting ballots by several states at almost the exact same time. (I stayed up late to watch, and I was very surprised to see it happen. Yes, it often happens that results slow to a trickle after about midnight but to just STOP in several states, and especially in those states where the election was still too close to call? I found that to be highly suspicious, as in "What the h*ll??!!" suspicious.

But as I said before, suspicions do not equal proof. I can only hope that 2000 Mules will actually provide that proof.

Btw, does anyone know when it will be released and where?* (IF it is actually released, that is, and not banned as "misinformation" It wouldn't surprise me if that ploy was not tried, and it also would not surprise me if such an attempt was successful -- but if the film IS prevented from a nationwide release, then I think we can officially kiss the U.S.-as-we-have-known-it good-bye.)

*I did see one site that said it would be released this Spring, but no other info about its release was given.

Last edited by katharsis; 02-03-2022 at 05:38 PM..

Old 02-03-2022, 05:22 PM

2,356 posts, read 1,151,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
A felon who committed campaign fraud has a movie accusing someone else of Election Fraud. Ahhh...
Why don't you research those details and give us the complete picture?
Ah, yes, just easier to character assassinate and dismiss.

Old 02-04-2022, 11:22 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,353,220 times
No surprise, but --

YouTube has removed the trailer for this. Wonder why?

Old 02-04-2022, 11:36 AM

22,184 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
Why don't you research those details and give us the complete picture?
Ah, yes, just easier to character assassinate and dismiss.

He used a "straw donor" to circumvent campaign contribution limits to Wendy Long's Senate campaign. That is fraud....

Old 02-04-2022, 11:55 AM

2,409 posts, read 1,528,388 times
Which is more credible?

MAGA hat wearing goons assault a minority homosexual in sub freezing temps. Or Joe Biden* getting 12 million more votes than America's first mulatto president.

Old 02-04-2022, 12:00 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times
A movie trailer? lmao

Why aren’t you folks demanding red states get audited?

Never knew America had so many with a “tails I win, heads you lose” mentality.

Old 02-04-2022, 12:01 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
The election was absolutely rigged and everyone knows this, including the Democrats. The state run DNC media can keep running story after story saying that there is no proof, but it will never change anyone’s mind.

You are either very angry about the rigged election, or you are happy that your side won the rigged election and they did whatever it took to win.

I blame Republicans for letting it all happen. I believe there was a faction of Republicans who were also complicit in helping the Democrats rig the election. Members of this faction? People like Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, and yes, Mike Pence.
But you're so wrong it's pitiful. Biden won fair and square. Listen, just because you quite passionately believe that Trump was one of the best presidents in American history doesn't automatically mean he won reelection.

As for Lindsay Graham, he changed his mind about Trump and grew to love him.

Old 02-04-2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
Makes an excellent case for going back to in-person voting with ID.
Do you support Mike Lindell's new system of voting he wants placed in every county in every state? It eliminates machines and is like paper on steroids. But it's not needed in Oklahoma. The voting system there, which uses machines is so well trusted that most of the time, candidates don't demand a recount when the results are close. Republicans there thought it would be fine to add an extra day of voting.

Old 02-04-2022, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The Fraudsters used office building addresses. One home address had 50 people sending in ballots. Yeah, sure, no fraud at all. More votes in some areas than registered voters. Some 300% more votes than registered voters. Of course the leftiest bullies intimidated the judges to even look at the fraud. Look what the leftists did to Barr, Guiliani, Roger Stone and Manafort. No wonder they were scared to look. This is what communists do . Intimidate so no real truth can be said.
But if the alleged fraudulent vote margin was in Trump's favor, why should Trump supporters care? Interesting how they have no doubt that all the alleged fraud was done for Biden.

Old 02-04-2022, 12:17 PM

25,721 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
A felon who committed campaign fraud has a movie accusing someone else of Election Fraud. Ahhh...
Information submitted is either factual or it is not. Whether it is factual or not is not dependent upon the messenger that delivered the information. If Satan himself spoke a fact, it would still be a fact.

As far as black box technology counting the votes... that should NEVER, EVER, EVER HAPPEN.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies