Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary Clinton Must Stay In The Race Until The Convention
Yes. Let the Convention Decide. 38 44.71%
No 16 18.82%
Not Sure 1 1.18%
Hillary Must Leave the race earlier if Obama wins the Delegates. 30 35.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 01:04 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,616,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica1000 View Post
Once a person starts and keeps shouting on the top of his lungs 'barack HUSSEIN obama'. You are a racist, a bigot.

I never said that voting aganist obama or attacking his politics makes anyone a bigot or a racist. But calling him a muslim and terrorist or as having posting the vidoes like 'we are currently at war with muslim terrosist, can we ca really elect a guy with not one but three muslim names' is RACIST.
Uhmm
I have never posted a video, never called him a muslim. But now that you think about it... He is not on our side so whos side is he on. Yup, our enemies. Now if that is racist you have a real problem.

Cry Baby Obamakins new slogan..... whaaa whaaa whaaaa Obama is a victim and it is not right.

Picking on people who disagree with Obama and calling them racist is flat out stupid when Obama himself and his wife are the ideal racist bigots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2008, 01:14 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,343,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
heee heee

Formerly a democrat until Pelosi and Reid has turned our country into a disaster in 2 short years, add Nobama to it and I am running to the republicans as they are the only hope to keep America being America.
I dont agree with them on allot but they are the party of true Americantism, the democrat party is the party of wrong ideas and who hate America. uhmmm kinda like Michelle NObama.

Give what up, I wont vote for Hillary and will vote for McCain, so you need to give up trying because Nobama in the end will be sent back to the southside of Chicago with his ears between his legs.

I can see it now, if Obama doesnt get the nomination, cry baby Obamaicans will be whining racism, if he does get it and McCain wins they will again be cry babies and cry racism.

Nobama needs to resign, for the sake of the democratic partys future.
You can and will vote for whoever you want. I don't care - why should I? It's YOUR vote, not mine.

From the sound of your posts you'll fit right in on the Republican side so you should be pretty happy there - at least until the election.
Actually it sounds like that's where you belong and should have been all along, but considering the blowout that the fall elections are likely to be (not just for President, but across the board) I hope you're ready for a long time "out in the wilderness".

Even the Republican party bigshots are predicting some BIG losses.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 05-20-2008 at 02:11 PM..

Old 05-20-2008, 01:55 PM

1,079 posts, read 2,651,464 times
Throwing his middle name out is a sad attempt to make people think he is a radical Muslim.
I also think it's ridiculous when people say, "Billary", "John McSame", or "John McAmnesty."

Hillary is going to save the Democratic party from Obama? That makes no sense, since he is not ruining the party.

Old 05-20-2008, 02:54 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,057,092 times
Quote:
Uhmm
I have never posted a video, never called him a muslim. But now that you think about it... He is not on our side so whos side is he on. Yup, our enemies. Now if that is racist you have a real problem.

Cry Baby Obamakins new slogan..... whaaa whaaa whaaaa Obama is a victim and it is not right.

Picking on people who disagree with Obama and calling them racist is flat out stupid when Obama himself and his wife are the ideal racist bigots.
Tee hee very funny I liked this one.

Old 05-20-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
I think the secret service needs to moniter this thread and you.
Nah like most of the anti posters in here they are Republicans just trying to mess with the Democrats primary process. They would love to take Democrats to the convention and watch them fight it out. How else could the Republicans have much success this fall. McCain is there best shot at avoiding a route.

Old 05-20-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Nah like most of the anti posters in here they are Republicans just trying to mess with the Democrats primary process. They would love to take Democrats to the convention and watch them fight it out. How else could the Republicans have much success this fall. McCain is there best shot at avoiding a route.
Yeah, that's the conclusion I've drawn for many of them too.
Mostly just trying to stir up trouble.
Not that it will do them much good.

Ken

Old 05-20-2008, 03:02 PM

It will not do much for the election but it does do good for them personally.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:02 PM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,092,745 times
Quote:

I do dislike Obama because he is of mix races,
I'm assuming that is a typo?

Old 05-20-2008, 03:19 PM

any explanation is possible like others I am awaiting the answer.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:20 PM

j33 -

Or maybe not.
Maybe a Freudian Slip, or a simple case of honesty.

Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections