Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 03:50 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,457,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
But the fact remains, regardless as to what she did, that doesn't excuse what some McCain groupie said about her on national tv.
Why is it that nobody held Hillary accountable for her people doing and saying things that they were released for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2008, 03:52 PM

36,661 posts, read 67,579,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Why is it that nobody held Hillary accountable for her people doing and saying things that they were released for?
As a huge Obama supporter, I agree that lots of nasty words were spoken on both sides.

But this comment illustrates quite succinctly whom the real enemy is.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:27 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,082,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Oh and I am a strong woman but I do not believe Hillary is good for this country!

She also has not broken any glass ceilings for women if anything she has hurt us! What she has done is skirted by and around the issues with rhetoric!
I agree with you. She has set a poor example over the years by remodeling herself to meet the expectations of white male Arkansans, by wilting under her health care criticism and by using her husband's position to wield power. Do I think she is smart? You bet. Do I think she is a workhorse? You bet. Do I think she is an innovator or creative thinker? No.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:09 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,779,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Im not even a Hillary supporter, but I find this offensive. If this is what theyre willing to say on national tv, imagine what they say in private.

Think Progress » McCain adviser: Sometimes it’s ‘accurate’ to describe a woman as a ‘bitch.’ (http://thinkprogress.org/2008/05/21/former-romney-adviser-sometimes-accurate-to-describe-a-woman-as-a-*****/ - broken link)
Well since McCain called his own wife a "kunt" in front of others, what would you expect from his buddies? Birds of a feather......

Old 05-21-2008, 07:10 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,779,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
That is much less offensive than what people on this forum have called her.
But we are not running for President of the United States of America!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections