Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2022, 04:43 PM

20,090 posts, read 8,995,406 times

Advertisements

Biden can't run for President and declare he's a lame duck 16 months later. lol
He knows he is, we know he is, but he can't admit it. Everything he touches turns to chitt. BTW, price of gas is going even higher starting tomorrow and Covid infections are gaining momentum every day. Biden is toast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2022, 05:35 PM

4,950 posts, read 2,705,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Wonder if Trump can run the 100 yard dash in under 8 seconds.
He probably can't, just like most past presidents during the time of their presidencies. As I said, that is not a qualification for being president. But at least Trump isn't brain dead like Biden is.

Old 05-08-2022, 07:44 PM

13,438 posts, read 4,281,183 times
Could Bubba or his wife run 100 yard under 8 seconds? how about Pelosi? I care more what kind of judges they put on the bench and Trump passed with A+.

Unlike the Rinos in the party that talked big about Roe for 50 years and did nothing , Trump actually did something in 4 years and put 3 judges that ended Roe for good. That to me is worth a million more times than running 100 yards under 8 seconds which is the priority of Democrats 2nd to the skin color.

Old 05-08-2022, 09:05 PM

8,017 posts, read 5,852,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
Biden will either be six feed under or too incapacitated from his dementia to stand up and read from his teleprompter by November of 2024.
I don't know if Vegas would accept that kind of action, but there is NO WAY the party will allow Slidin' Biden to run in 2024. The odds are indeed very good that he will be taking a long overdue dirt nap long before 2024.

The problem is, in the lead up to 2024, who is calling the shots for the president as he continues to decline? Is it one of the leftovers from the turd burger that was the Obama administration? The walking corpse of Dianne Feinstein? Eric Swallowell, and his China doll BangBang FangFang? The visceral fat that is Hillary Clinton? Stacey Abrams, who uses an entire beef brisket as a substitute for chewing tobacco? Lori Lightfoot's bug eyes?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Old 05-09-2022, 07:20 AM

4,618 posts, read 4,885,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
He probably can't, just like most past presidents during the time of their presidencies. As I said, that is not a qualification for being president. But at least Trump isn't brain dead like Biden is.
You don't need the probably.

No human can. It's physically impossible to run that fast.

The world record is 9.58s. Cutting 1.6s off that record is impossible.

Anyway, 100 yard is VERY archaic. No one has run that since 1975. No non-American has run that since 1970. No non-Brit and Non-American has run that since 1904.

Old 05-09-2022, 09:02 PM

13,227 posts, read 7,280,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
I'm not really a Biden fan IMO he is too old, but forced to decide between Biden and Trump ill have to vote for Biden again. I might rethink that if someone other then Trump ran again in 2024.

Old 05-09-2022, 09:16 PM

13,438 posts, read 4,281,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I'm not really a Biden fan IMO he is too old, but forced to decide between Biden and Trump ill have to vote for Biden again. I might rethink that if someone other then Trump ran again in 2024.
Age it's the least of his problems. You Democrats rejected him badly in 1988 and 2008 for President in your own party. It wasn't even close how bad your party dislikes his policies and don't trust him to push for things the left wants.. 2020 the party held their nose because the pool was weak as hell and Obama who still runs the party picked Biden and pulled the strings.

There is no Republican that you would vote for because most agree with Trump on 90% or more. So your issue with Trump is style not policies.

Old 05-09-2022, 09:45 PM

13,227 posts, read 7,280,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Age it's the least of his problems. You Democrats rejected him badly in 1988 and 2008 for President in your own party. It wasn't even close how bad your party dislikes his policies and don't trust him to push for things the left wants.. 2020 the party held their nose because the pool was weak as hell and Obama who still runs the party picked Biden and pulled the strings.

There is no Republican that you would vote for because most agree with Trump on 90% or more. So your issue with Trump is style not policies.
Not a democrat Biden is the only democrat I ever voted for that's the problem with you guys is you can't understand why Trump is not a republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections