Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2022, 09:47 AM

1,694 posts, read 1,274,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
Gee, I wonder who started the rumor? In order to pull off the supposed scam, the courts had to be involved as well as many Republicans. Like Secretary of State Katie Hobbs and others.

Big picture, someone was hated because he had a big fat mouth. I know DOZENS of Republicans who refused to vote for him. Now most refuse to admit it in public. I won't. I lie and say I didn't vote. But you can extract it quietly what former R's switched their vote. It's as basic as that. It's what happened in GA and PA too. Even in GA when they had the runoff, the heavily involved and hated former Prez sunk the two GA's senators' chances. And that runoff was watched closer than any single election. If I lived in GA, I would have voted the same way.

Anyways, the R's will dominate this go-around so long as Trump steps aside. If he doesn't, I'll vote for whoever the Dem's put forward. As you might guess, I despise Trump (while I love many of his policies). So it's a 100% guarantee win by Republicans or let Trump energize the other side. It's really that simple.
So you are admitting that you vote with your heart and not your brain? Serious question.

And I hope Trump steps aside too, so I'm asking from a sincere place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2022, 10:03 AM

13,745 posts, read 8,004,726 times
AZ 2022 will be interesting. Although I don't consider the below a "setback." It's easy to vote in AZ. My ballot arrives by mail with plenty of time to vote, sign and send back.
https://coloradonewsline.com/2021/07...ng-rights-law/

Old 06-08-2022, 10:54 AM

101 posts, read 80,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sno0909 View Post
Crazy stuff does happen. I'm not a fan of our government spending over $5 million on this, but I'm sure stuff like this happens more than we think. If it happens in BFE Arizona, you know it's happening in larger cities. https://apnews.com/article/arizona-p...1e5189e7242784
Maybe I missed something, I'm pretty sure Arizona is a state and not a city.

If you're referring to Phoenix, that would be the major CITY in the state of Arizona .. at least as far as I understand how things work.

Larger cities? There are only 4 other cities in the US that are larger than Phoenix. Maybe you're referring to those.

I'm sure you know what you're talking about though.

Last edited by TedMosby; 06-08-2022 at 11:03 AM..

Old 06-08-2022, 12:55 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,279,370 times
The election wasn't even close enough to trigger an automatic re-count, so anyone who thinks the audit is justified is full of sht.

Also hilarious the only thing being "audited" was Trumps loss, not any of the other races. This was nothing more than a money grab by the fake audit company.

Old 06-08-2022, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedMosby View Post
Maybe I missed something, I'm pretty sure Arizona is a state and not a city.

If you're referring to Phoenix, that would be the major CITY in the state of Arizona .. at least as far as I understand how things work.

Larger cities? There are only 4 other cities in the US that are larger than Phoenix. Maybe you're referring to those.

I'm sure you know what you're talking about though.
Huh? Sorry, let me explain it to you like your 5.

The city this happened in was San Luis. Which is a city in BFE Arizona (ie middle of nowhere in Arizona). My point was that if things like this happen in small cities like San Luis, you can imagine the level of corruption that occurs in larger cities. Doesn't have to be Phoenix. Literally any city larger than San Luis would be, by definition, considered larger.

Do your homework, or at least read the article, before you comment.

Old 06-08-2022, 04:49 PM

9,744 posts, read 11,165,585 times
Quote:
So you are admitting that you vote with your heart and not your brain? Serious question.

And I hope Trump steps aside too, so I'm asking from a sincere place.
Biden is president exclusively because many people hated Trump. Some people cannot explain why because they were programmed or cannot think for themselves. I can. He was a trainwreck on multiple fronts. Like contemplating pulling out of NATO, inciting a deadly insurrection (he wanted to stay in power at ANY cost to the country), he was unethical (30,000 lies including cheating multiple years on his taxes). He was off the chats immoral (including cheating on his wife and paying off prostitutes), he was a dog-whistling racist (I could go on for an hour on examples), he enlisted foreign officials to help him gain power, he politicized the COVID-19 pandemic, etc etc.

Basically, he was a scummy person that launched all kinds of personal offensive remarks. He is mentally ill and unpresidential. So yea, my heart hates him because of a laundry list of reasons that my brain processed. Basically, he was incredibly harmful to our country. Good riddance!

Old 06-08-2022, 05:42 PM

13,745 posts, read 8,004,726 times
With regards to AZ and 2024 (which is still a lifetime away politically speaking) my guess is a Rep will carry the state.

With regards to Trump: If the Rep. win decisively this Nov. expect Trump to run. If not, Desantis will likely win the nomination.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Biden is president exclusively because many people hated Trump. Some people cannot explain why because they were programmed or cannot think for themselves. I can. He was a trainwreck on multiple fronts. Like contemplating pulling out of NATO, inciting a deadly insurrection (he wanted to stay in power at ANY cost to the country), he was unethical (30,000 lies including cheating multiple years on his taxes). He was off the chats immoral (including cheating on his wife and paying off prostitutes), he was a dog-whistling racist (I could go on for an hour on examples), he enlisted foreign officials to help him gain power, he politicized the COVID-19 pandemic, etc etc.

Basically, he was a scummy person that launched all kinds of personal offensive remarks. He is mentally ill and unpresidential. So yea, my heart hates him because of a laundry list of reasons that my brain processed. Basically, he was incredibly harmful to our country. Good riddance!
You are basically describing 90% of politicians in Washington - Biden included. Sure, they aren't as pompous or as blatant in the way they do things, but they are just as power hungry and corrupt. Last I checked, Hunter Biden also had some prostitute issues along with drug use - all connected to his odd Ukraine energy ties and "the Big Guy. The Clintons have been tied to countless scandals (you don't think Hillary is power hungry?). People in Congress for 40+ years and now worth 9 figures. I could type examples for days.

The people in Washington hate us. Including you. They are the elite, and we are the peasants. So if you think you are voting with your conscience getting Trump out of office, just know that you are picking just another form of evil - but still evil nonetheless.

Old 06-09-2022, 09:06 AM

9,744 posts, read 11,165,585 times
Quote:
You are basically describing 90% of politicians in Washington - Biden included. Sure, they aren't as pompous or as blatant in the way they do things, but they are just as power hungry and corrupt. Last I checked, Hunter Biden also had some prostitute issues along with drug use - all connected to his odd Ukraine energy ties and "the Big Guy. The Clintons have been tied to countless scandals (you don't think Hillary is power hungry?). People in Congress for 40+ years and now worth 9 figures. I could type examples for days.

The people in Washington hate us. Including you. They are the elite, and we are the peasants. So if you think you are voting with your conscience getting Trump out of office, just know that you are picking just another form of evil - but still evil nonetheless.
Hunter, topic. Guilty as charged! An absolute fact: NO doubt about it! Yea, Joe helped him. Now go find some more Biden skeletons. Until then, it's Hunter this, and Hunter that. Hunter, Hunter, Hunter. Got it!

No. Trump is a very unique POS. He is at the top of the scum food chain. IMO, Biden is ultra-light or mild scum.

Old 06-09-2022, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Hunter, topic. Guilty as charged! An absolute fact: NO doubt about it! Yea, Joe helped him. Now go find some more Biden skeletons. Until then, it's Hunter this, and Hunter that. Hunter, Hunter, Hunter. Got it!

No. Trump is a very unique POS. He is at the top of the scum food chain. IMO, Biden is ultra-light or mild scum.
It's hard to see with your head in the sand. But whatever, you do you. You seem to like all the lifelong RINO politicians. I think a lot of people refer to it as the swamp. All of them are wearing the same suits, just different ties. I would think you were old enough and wise enough to see this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections