Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2022, 04:02 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
And that is a gift for Oz, he won't gaffe himself and show how out of touch he is.
Lol. Fetterman would look like a dullard hence he won’t debate him. Oz would use words Fetterman doesn’t know and make him look the clown that he is while crying “crudite” and about Oz’s wealth the whole time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2022, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That sure seems to be a losing strategy by Oz.
It’s certainly a losing strategy by Fetterman to debate, which is why he won’t do it.

Old 08-31-2022, 07:08 PM

1,438 posts, read 779,459 times
Mastriano is doubling down on his hard anti-marijuana stance. Not very smart in a state that's begging for legalization.

Old 09-01-2022, 02:32 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,786,996 times
PA has too many liberal carpetbaggers from NYC who moved there to escape the failing democrat policies they voted for in NY. You can't make this stuff up. Liberals are like mold.

Old 09-01-2022, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
PA has too many liberal carpetbaggers from NYC who moved there to escape the failing democrat policies they voted for in NY. You can't make this stuff up. Liberals are like mold.
It’s a clown show that’ll get worse, but Fetterman should at least provide great entertainment.

Old 09-06-2022, 11:17 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times
They had Oz on fox and he was asked if the election was stolen. Of course, Oz was terrified to defy dear leader so he pandered.

Fetterman can use the clip below all day long to get to the finish line.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...90263076208646

Old 09-06-2022, 11:26 PM

3,694 posts, read 2,414,554 times
I'm an Independent and not an (R) or (D),

Oz has run a very poor campaign IMO in addition to been perceived (correctly) as an outsider.

Instead of attracting voters towards him he's using "polarizing politics" and assuming most people in PA don't know the cost of food in grocery stores.

Fetterman is up by 8% as of today (if my numbers are correct).

IMO, Fetterman does not need to debate Oz and I don't think a debate is necessary.

Also, I don't think debates are necessary in most campaigns at all.

It's already clear where these candidates stand. There is no need for "zingers," one-liners and grand-standing.

The election cycle is already stupid enough.

Old 09-06-2022, 11:30 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
I'm an Independent and not an (R) or (D),

Oz has run a very poor campaign IMO in addition to been perceived (correctly) as an outsider.

Instead of attracting voters towards him he's using "polarizing politics" and assuming most people in PA don't know the cost of food in grocery stores.

Fetterman is up by 8% as of today (if my numbers are correct).

IMO, Fetterman does not need to debate Oz and I don't think a debate is necessary.

Also, I don't think debates are necessary in most campaigns at all.

It's already clear where these candidates stand. There is no need for "zingers," one-liners and grand-standing.

The election cycle is already stupid enough.
The sad part is Oz is probably a great doctor but has tarnished his reputation with the mud-slinging and joining the MAGA club.

Old 09-06-2022, 11:48 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
The sad part is Oz is probably a great doctor but has tarnished his reputation with the mud-slinging and joining the MAGA club.

But pointing a shot gun illegally at a innocent unarmed black man and holding him against his will doesn't tarnishes Fetterman? Where are the black Democrats and BLM? Sad.

Fetterman said he heard a loud noise (probably high on meth in the basement) and ran out of his house with a loaded shot gun and pointed it out on an innocent unarmed black citizen and held him against his will. He even admitted what he did was illegal. That alone would disqualify any person for high office forever and he did this crime as a mayor.

Old 09-06-2022, 11:53 PM

3,694 posts, read 2,414,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Yes, I think he's hurt his reputation by the several things he said.

He seems to be very naiive politically...not politically astute nor in tune with PA voters.

I'm sure we've all read or heard this before below but it shows a very badly run campaign:

In addition to this, here is Oz's senior communications advisor:

Quote:
"If John Fetterman had ever eaten a vegetable in his life, then maybe he wouldn't have had a major stroke and wouldn't be in the position of having to lie about it constantly," Rachel Tripp, Oz's senior communications advisor, said.
Fetterman's response:
Quote:
Fetterman later responded on Twitter, saying "I had a stroke. I survived it. I'm truly so grateful to still be here today. I know politics can be nasty, but even then, I could *never* imagine ridiculing someone for their health challenges."
Who took the high-road above? Who took the low-road?

In addition be being an outsider who own 10 houses makes it hard to resonate with PA voters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections