Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 05:25 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times

Advertisements

Latest Quinnipiac poll showing a tie I would expect Kemp to have a 10 point lead in a red state like Georgia. Not looking good for the GOP maybe the January 6th hearings having an effect on voters? This feels like 2020 how Warnock and Ossoff got elected.

https://www.270towin.com/2022-governor-polls/georgia

Old 06-29-2022, 07:51 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
I agree.

Old 06-29-2022, 07:54 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Latest Quinnipiac poll showing a tie I would expect Kemp to have a 10 point lead in a red state like Georgia. Not looking good for the GOP maybe the January 6th hearings having an effect on voters? This feels like 2020 how Warnock and Ossoff got elected.

https://www.270towin.com/2022-governor-polls/georgia
What a load of BS.

NO ONE cares about the Jan 6th kangaroo court.

You can, however, bet your bottom dollar that the dems will cheat in Georgia. God help the state of GA if that fool Abrams is installed in the government. Such an act would be "Biden/president" grade stupid and would have the same disasterous consequences for the state.

Old 06-29-2022, 08:05 PM

3,282 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
What a load of BS.

You can, however, bet your bottom dollar that the dems will cheat in Georgia. God help the state of GA if that fool Abrams is installed in the government. Such an act would be "Biden/president" grade stupid and would have the same disasterous consequences for the state.
If the Dems get elected in Georgia, it wont be because of cheating. You can thank the 1/6 hearings, and the Supreme Court and their abortion and guns right decisions.

Old 06-29-2022, 08:07 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
What a load of BS.

Oh- yes they do!
You can bet your bottom dollar the Committee's findings have accumulated attention as they progressed, and have risen in public awareness steadily. And they're not over yet.

Trump himself cared about Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony so much he went into the first Tweeting spasm he's had since his defeat on Truth Central.
If he cared about it that much, I'm pretty sure you do too. People everywhere are paying attention to these meetings, increasingly so.

Old 06-29-2022, 08:16 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Oh- yes they do!
You can bet your bottom dollar the Committee's findings have accumulated attention as they progressed, and have risen in public awareness steadily. And they're not over yet.

Trump himself cared about Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony so much he went into the first Tweeting spasm he's had since his defeat on Truth Central.
If he cared about it that much, I'm pretty sure you do too. People everywhere are paying attention to these meetings, increasingly so.

Hutchinson's "testimony" was completely fraudulent.

1. She was not there

2. She heard it from "somewhere"

3. The Secret Service guys say it is BS

4. The driver says it is BS

The Jan 6th "findings" are only important to liberals, as they believe all the blatantly false lies. Keep in mind that you libs believed"

1. The Hillary Russian hoax
2. The Pee Dossier
3. That Hunter's laptop was a "russian plant"
4. That Joe Biden did not take money from Ukraine and China
5. That Jeff Epstein committed suicide
6. That Hillary and Obama did not cooperate in a coup attempt via the Russian Hoax

You libs have a terrible track record and will believe ANY CRAZY LEFTIST PROPAGANDA THAT THE DNC THROWS AT YOU LIKE THEY ARE HARD FACTS.

"IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID"! The only people who care about Jan 6th and abortion are the left wingers who were voting democrat anyway.

Old 06-29-2022, 08:18 PM

550 posts, read 368,767 times
Adams isn’t as smart as Biden and Warnock is a fraud. Are voters in Georgia that stupid?

Old 06-29-2022, 08:29 PM

20,873 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
You libs have a terrible track record
Um, LOL.

Old 06-29-2022, 08:50 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
What a load of BS.

Your response tells me you even think I could be right. Biden has such low approval ratings that should translate to double digit lead for Brian Kemp it's not. We still have several 5 months left things could change it also could get better for Biden as oil prices could come down some.

Old 06-29-2022, 09:38 PM

2,024 posts, read 1,315,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotpair View Post
Adams isn’t as smart as Biden and Warnock is a fraud. Are voters in Georgia that stupid?

No no no on the Stacey isn't smart thing.
Stacey Abrams has a law degree from Yale, although I doubt you know what that means.
I'm from Georgia so I knew about her before she got famous. She served in the Georgia House from 2007 to 2017, and one thing her Republican colleagues consistently said was that Stacey was smart and do not underestimate her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections