Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2022, 10:05 AM

11,102 posts, read 7,168,155 times

Advertisements

Yeah, he might win.... the captain's chair of the Ultimate Clown Express.

Old 07-21-2022, 10:49 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,596,106 times
I'm not so sure about Trump this time. Too many are disappointed in him (no matter what the cause of it). And these hearings unfortunately have tainted him and made me look unhinged on Jan 6th. Not sure if people will vote.

I will see whose on the ticket in November and make a decision. I am not sure if i will revote for him again. depends on who is running.

Old 07-21-2022, 11:08 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,426,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Not in government. You have any names of people that directly died at the hands of protesters?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...er-five-deaths

Old 07-21-2022, 11:17 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,426,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
The first prediction: maybe.

The second prediction: I think dominion will have a little something to say about that.

All nine of them against an army of leftist BLM zombies? Leftists love to blame the misdeeds of their paramilitary branch (BLM) on the white bogeyman. When was the last time "white supremacists" caused over two billion dollars in damage, killed several dozen people, and burned down/destroyed entire neighborhoods?
So, if I am understanding your logic, because white supremacists didn't cause over two billion dollars in damage, killed several dozen people, and didn't burn down and destroyed entire neighborhoods, some how that make them better than the BLM protesters who did that?

Old 07-21-2022, 11:19 AM

6,105 posts, read 2,728,554 times
And he will lose again.

Old 07-21-2022, 11:26 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
I'm calling it. If Trump gets nominated, Republicans will just hand a win to the Democrats again.

DON'T DO IT!
I believe this is accurate. Reps to you!

Old 07-21-2022, 12:22 PM

1,153 posts, read 631,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
That's if the January 6th committee hearings don't rack up enough evidence to incriminate Trump, thus preventing him from ever running again.

Unfortunately, if Trump wins or loses, Protests for and Against Trump will probably result in either a race war, white extremists will war against BLM protesters, rioting and anarchy in all of the major urban areas will happened. Everything will shut down, and unfortunately the USA as we know it will collapse.
Ironically, the average BLM Protestors in 2022 are non-Black liberal women and college students.

And the "race war" stuff has been predicted for years. Ironically, the Buffalo mass shooting would've been the perfect opportunity for it to escalate but it never transpired.

Besides, Trump has gotten protested against for a looooooonnng time now so this wouldn't even be anything new.

Old 07-21-2022, 12:37 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I'm not so sure about Trump this time. Too many are disappointed in him (no matter what the cause of it). And these hearings unfortunately have tainted him and made me look unhinged on Jan 6th. Not sure if people will vote.

I will see whose on the ticket in November and make a decision. I am not sure if i will revote for him again. depends on who is running.
Against any Democrat with their stupid ideas to kill more the economy, Trump or anybody will by my choice. There is NOTHING to think about. This is about policies not personalities. This is what the Democrats want to make it about, personalities, and then screw us with bad policies after bad policies. "but hey at least We got the nice person in and the mean one out" Tell that to my bank account and car.

Old 07-21-2022, 12:40 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I believe this is accurate. Reps to you!
I'm sure Michigan is hurting badly under a Democrat governor and President. If you want to keep voting personalities over policies just don't come crying why Michigan is so messed up. Your state made their bed.

Old 07-21-2022, 01:26 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,834,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
You can disagree with me all you want. Obviously, you seem to think that ALL white people wouldn't support black people. That's where you are wrong.

Therefore, it's not foolish of me to show how your bias towards black people is evident. You are the one who said black people have no allies.
*I asked if black people have many allies? Obviously you've twisted the text here. Very dishonest!

Many white people, including me, marched in support of Civil Rights. Many also supported Barack Obama. To suggest that this implies that we would all side against mainstream Americans in an actual black/white shooting war is delusional.

Undoubtedly there would be outliers on both sides. Intelligent black people would recognize the inevitable disaster that a civil war would cause and avoid it. Other ethnicities would likely remain neutral.

To believe that blacks will conjure up an army that will unseat the majority/U.S. government demonstrates faulty and simplistic thinking.

Perhaps you should re-think your lust for a civil war. Black America would be destroyed.

Recognizing the obvious does not make me a racist, it makes me a realist.

Sorry!

Last edited by Futuremauian; 07-21-2022 at 01:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections