Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2022, 08:43 PM

3,532 posts, read 6,426,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarHero45 View Post
Bro. Black folks barely own legal guns/artillery, hold much institutional power, or much economic power. Partaking in a full blown race war would be the dumbest decision we could ever make lol. And that's not even factoring in how many "Brown people" mostly care about protecting their own communities and generally wouldn't want to share that burden.

Btw, that Buffalo shooter killed all those Black folks at the grocery store and not much transpired out of that. Ditto for the Charleston mass shooting. Both of these were literal racially motivated mass shootings that killed Black people and no "race war" happened.

So, I have a hard time believing that Trump's election could result in something like that, especially since Trump himself condemned those types of attacks a long time ago and disavowed David Duke's endorsement of him.

You're getting too paranoid my man. You need to get off the Internet and smell the roses. A race war is the last thing on the average Joe's mind right now in contrast to the economy, inflation, gas prices, wars, illnesses, media bias, social issues, etc.
LOL @ black folk barely owning legal or should I say illegal guns.

The sad reality is the fact that both incidents resulted out of some white person's hatred toward innocent black people trying go about their daily grocery shopping and worship their God.

How many black shooters are going into white grocery stores and mass shooting white people or going into places of worship to shoot white people too?

I am not paranoid or getting paranoid. I am simply stating something that could happen, and it's striking a chord. I am loving it.

Old 07-21-2022, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
All of your silly "ASSume" insults violate the TOS, but then, you know that. Point out one time that I made a similar insult to you. Hint: There aren't any. If I made them, CD's resident snitch would have reported it immediately. You, of course, got a pass, and that merely demonstrates his level of credibility.

*I am not a Trump supporter and hope he doesn't run again. Either way, it will not result in a civil war. This is beyond foolish. America will not be destroyed either. Sorry!

I reply to any posts that catch my interest, such as your ridiculous OP. They come from people of every race. When I point out nonsense like yours, you should be able to defend your position without leaning on a race card. It demonstrates an inability to support your assertions!

I didn't recall the post about your son. I remember it now. You are the teacher who encouraged his son to fistfight. As if there is no other way to deal with the issue. Weak!

It sounds like you have a good life. I sure do and enjoy my time on CD!

Since you obviously resent my words, try listening to GuitarHero45 (above). He knows exactly what I tried to convey.
I never assumed you were a Trump supporter. I don't know where that came.

To say that I told my son to Fistfight again is a bigoted biased response by a person like you who thinks that black people only use violence to solve their problems.

Either you don't want to believe that my son was repeatedly bullied, picked on, and violently punched (I rather say almost assaulted).

He went to his teacher (like a responsible kid who has both black parents in his house); the teacher didn't do anything. He stopped wanting to go to school.

My wife asked him why. He told her why. My wife called the teacher. The teacher said that she had not noticed any kid hitting or bullying our son, and therefore brushed my wife off as if it was not a big deal.

Here's a short back story. We could have used the race card because his big brother and my older son were at the same middle school. To make this short, this kid said that he had never had a black friend, yet he got mad when my oldest son became popular at the middle school for, I guess, just being a cool kid and popular with everyone. Therefore, he told his little brother to bully and punch my younger son because he didn't like the fact that my older son was now the new popular black kid on campus of only 302 black students enrolled in the entire school district at the time.

So, when my son continued coming home crying, and not wanting to go to school. We told him to defend himself, and you call that a fist fight? Again, my wife called and spoke to the teacher and told her that our son didn't want to go to school and started crying. The teacher brushed it off.

Again, what was interesting about it. It just shows another bias against black kids in school. However, the teacher saw my son hit this kid back. But she never saw the kid bullying or hitting my son. Hummmmm?

Old 07-21-2022, 09:30 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,799,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Criticism that leads to voting for someone else isn’t hate.

Hate takes energy.

Trump isn’t worth the energy it would take to hate him.
There is hate. I still see people sharing their hatred of him. So those who are still spewing their hatred should be told that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Trump earned that hatred but I need to ask: What specifically did the evil media do to Trump? Did they tell Trump to trash our POWs?
Simple. Take things that were said and twisted them. You know, the media is pretty darn good at that. Trashing POW's. He trashed McCain.
I personally know very well how the media twists things for their own agenda.

Old 07-21-2022, 09:33 PM

1,153 posts, read 631,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
LOL @ black folk barely owning legal or should I say illegal guns.

The sad reality is the fact that both incidents resulted out of some white person's hatred toward innocent black people trying go about their daily grocery shopping and worship their God.

How many black shooters are going into white grocery stores and mass shooting white people or going into places of worship to shoot white people too?

I am not paranoid or getting paranoid. I am simply stating something that could happen, and it's striking a chord. I am loving it.
Well, the majority of licensed gun owners in the country are White regardless of how many Black people legally own guns.

Also, you sort of missed my point. Both of these incidents could've been seen as declarations for a so-called "race war" yet it never escalated to that level. It also makes the concept of a "race war" weird because it suddenly seems to revolve around isolated attacks as opposed to an organized battle.

And I doubt it'll happen because Trump's biggest fans AND haters are both White. Any "war" that escalates with Trump's reelection will likely not involve race at all but just your usual political tension with non-Trump fans protesting, crying, and making a fuss over him.

Old 07-21-2022, 09:40 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,834,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
I never assumed you were a Trump supporter. I don't know where that came.

To say that I told my son to Fistfight again is a bigoted biased response by a person like you who thinks that black people only use violence to solve their problems.
Either you don't want to believe that my son was repeatedly bullied, picked on, and violently punched (I rather say almost assaulted).

He went to his teacher (like a responsible kid who has both black parents in his house); the teacher didn't do anything. He stopped wanting to go to school.

My wife asked him why. He told her why. My wife called the teacher. The teacher said that she had not noticed any kid hitting or bullying our son, and therefore brushed my wife off as if it was not a big deal.

Here's a short back story. We could have used the race card because his big brother and my older son were at the same middle school. To make this short, this kid said that he had never had a black friend, yet he got mad when my oldest son became popular at the middle school for, I guess, just being a cool kid and popular with everyone. Therefore, he told his little brother to bully and punch my younger son because he didn't like the fact that my older son was now the new popular black kid on campus of only 302 black students enrolled in the entire school district at the time.

So, when my son continued coming home crying, and not wanting to go to school. We told him to defend himself, and you call that a fist fight? Again, my wife called and spoke to the teacher and told her that our son didn't want to go to school and started crying. The teacher brushed it off.

Again, what was interesting about it. It just shows another bias against black kids in school. However, the teacher saw my son hit this kid back. But she never saw the kid bullying or hitting my son. Hummmmm?
Still flinging insults!

It is bizarre that you are trying to relive that old thread here. He's an adult now right? It is off-topic and what, 8-10 years old? Are you hoping that I will now agree that you, as a parent and teacher, were correct in telling your child to hit another one? Ain't gonna happen.

How surprising that Guitarhero45 made the same points I made, but you didn't accuse him of being a bigot. I wonder why? What could be the difference?

Old 07-21-2022, 09:58 PM

6,738 posts, read 4,422,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I'm not so sure about Trump this time. Too many are disappointed in him (no matter what the cause of it). And these hearings unfortunately have tainted him and made me look unhinged on Jan 6th. Not sure if people will vote.

I will see whose on the ticket in November and make a decision. I am not sure if i will revote for him again. depends on who is running.
People are just forgetting the elephant in the room. This hearing is not just about holding him responsible the the Jan 6th riots, and interrupting a US government process. Its about seeing he cant hold office again. Thats where this is going. Run again. He wont even be allowed on the ballot as per the criminal code he violated while in office. That will be the findings of this hearing to be sent to the DOJ.

18 U.S. Criminal Code § 2383 - Rebellion or Insurrection.

'' Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.''

Old 07-21-2022, 11:03 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
People are just forgetting the elephant in the room. This hearing is not just about holding him responsible the the Jan 6th riots, and interrupting a US government process. Its about seeing he cant hold office again. Thats where this is going. Run again. He wont even be allowed on the ballot as per the criminal code he violated while in office. That will be the findings of this hearing to be sent to the DOJ.

18 U.S. Criminal Code § 2383 - Rebellion or Insurrection.

'' Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.''

The definition could be applied at any protest or resisting arrest or riot against the U.S. Government and against the laws in the books which include the police. Rebellion and insurrection charges are rare because of protection of free speech.

That's why it's more common in giving trespassing charges or destruction of public property or resisting arrest.

Old 07-21-2022, 11:52 PM

3,241 posts, read 3,200,315 times
They are going to hold more hearings in September? If it wasn’t obvious before, it sure is now that they want to influence the mid-terms.

Old 07-22-2022, 06:41 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizrap View Post
They are going to hold more hearings in September? If it wasn’t obvious before, it sure is now that they want to influence the mid-terms.
They'll steal any election they can....any dishonest and unprincipled way they can....while the interests of average Americans never come near their radar. The very concept of "earning" votes is comedy to them.

Old 07-22-2022, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarHero45 View Post
Well, the majority of licensed gun owners in the country are White regardless of how many Black people legally own guns.

Also, you sort of missed my point. Both of these incidents could've been seen as declarations for a so-called "race war" yet it never escalated to that level. It also makes the concept of a "race war" weird because it suddenly seems to revolve around isolated attacks as opposed to an organized battle.

And I doubt it'll happen because Trump's biggest fans AND haters are both White. Any "war" that escalates with Trump's reelection will likely not involve race at all but just your usual political tension with non-Trump fans protesting, crying, and making a fuss over him.
Ok. I agree with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections