Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2022, 12:33 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times

Advertisements

Yes, Trump will be running straight to prison.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:41 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
He has NO chance? an ex-President arrested? What's this the Republic of Haiti? No President will ever be be arrested, he could drop a nuke on some poor country or send weapons to our enemies or run drugs to fund an illegal war, or send weapons to cartels or have an orgy in the oval office and NO President will be arrested.

Stop with the wishful thinking. I know TDS does this to people. You think Democrats are doing a Kangaroo Court and have been saying they have Trump for the past 6 years because he has NO chance and is going to prison? Use your head. They do this because they know he can win again.

Why people say stupid things? Any Republican that wins the nomination will have a good chance in 2024 because of the Economy and Biden and Kamala are garbage.

Trump in 2020 during a pandemic won 25 states and barely lost GA by 0.2%, AZ BY 0.3%, WI by 0.7%, that was the election. He lost PA by 1%. Trump wins 3 of any of those 4 states and he is the 47th President and makes history and a lot of Democrats and RINOS cry. The question is can Biden or Kamala win those states again? Not if the economy is cr@p.

No, he doesn't. He might make some anti-Trump people cry if he won, but Trump and Trumpers are the RINOs.

Old 08-08-2022, 12:46 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
LOL. I’m surprised you’re surprised.

The type of politicians you support are primarily responsible for this, btw. The ones who hate our country and view it as deeply flawed and in need of major transformation. The ones who want to encourage our children to explore gender and possibly transitioning at a young age and will excitedly help our children get access to puberty blockers without parental knowledge. The ones who encourage division along racial lines and advocate for reparations, even though those of us here today had nothing to do with slavery (which yes, was a dark time in our country). The ones who hate any type of wealth or achievement and favor collectivism over individualism. The ones who want to invade our everyday lives and ban things like gas stoves, because they believe that gas appliances are a major source of “climate change.” The ones who are taking away the ability for me to buy the kind of car I want to buy after 2030-2035.

And they think the rest of us should just sit down, shut up, and accept it.

So yeah, I’d say at this point we’re pretty incompatible.

While I don’t advocate for civil war, I’m more open minded toward the country splitting than I had been in the past.

Except Ohiogirl's comment doesn't make anyone nor require being a supporter of any particular nor any particular type of politician or party. It could have been made by almost anyone.

Old 08-08-2022, 01:05 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
No, he doesn't. He might make some anti-Trump people cry if he won, but Trump and Trumpers are the RINOs.
I just put FACTS how he can win in 2024. You put your feelings like always.

Old 08-08-2022, 05:56 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Wrong again. The extremist wings of both parties are incompatible. The center in both parties pretty much want the same thing. So which end of the conservative party do those who advocate for dissolution and/or civil war fall under?
The far right is far worse than the far left. For all the far left ever did, did they actively tried to undermine the constitution like the far-right "True Patriot movement" in the Republican Party that supported Trump on January 6th and yelled "Hang Mike Pence" while breaking and entering into the Capital Building.

Old 08-09-2022, 09:28 AM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The far right is far worse than the far left. For all the far left ever did, did they actively tried to undermine the constitution like the far-right "True Patriot movement" in the Republican Party that supported Trump on January 6th and yelled "Hang Mike Pence" while breaking and entering into the Capital Building.
Imagine thinking "yelling" something is a serious crime.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I suppose Cathy Griffin should be in jail for murder because she had a FAKE severed Trump head in a picture?

Old 08-09-2022, 08:24 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Imagine thinking "yelling" something is a serious crime.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I suppose Cathy Griffin should be in jail for murder because she had a FAKE severed Trump head in a picture?
If you don't understand why yelling versus yelling "Hang Mike Pence" there is nothing more to say.

Old 08-09-2022, 10:00 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
If you don't understand why yelling versus yelling "Hang Mike Pence" there is nothing more to say.
Funny, people said of Trump worse things. I didn't see you coming to his defense. If you keep up the hypocrisy you are not going to have any credibility here, whatever is left.

Old 08-10-2022, 08:49 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,930,579 times
Quote:
I always get a horse laugh out of the idea that here in the 2020's there is a "radical left" in the USA. There has not been a radical left since the days of the SLA, SDS and the Weathermen; back when Abbie Hoffman tried to levitate the Pentagon.

The Democrats as a whole are so far to the Right of where they were in the 1960's you can't even recognize them. Their political position overall is pretty much where the Republicans were back in those days.

The Fascist Right has always been the greatest threat to our Constitutional Republic. This goes back all the way to the beginning, but over the last 100 years it is obvious, from the Hitler funded Business Plot in the 1930's to overthrow Franklin Roosevelt, on through McCarthy and the John Birchers, the Nixon debacle, and then to the post Reagan era where we watched the emergence of far-Right Internet fueled populism which eventually led to the emergence from the cesspool of Donald Trump.

Old 08-10-2022, 10:47 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Trump trashed McCain just like you Democrats did in 2008. Saying you are trashing all POWS because of 1 person is like saying exposing how dumb Joy Behar is everyday is an attack on all women.
Exactly. Thanks for the answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections