Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2022, 01:06 AM

473 posts, read 237,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
That's if the January 6th committee hearings don't rack up enough evidence to incriminate Trump, thus preventing him from ever running again.

Unfortunately, if Trump wins or loses, Protests for and Against Trump will probably result in either a race war, white extremists will war against BLM protesters, rioting and anarchy in all of the major urban areas will happened. Everything will shut down, and unfortunately the USA as we know it will collapse.
The Leftist Democrat Jan 6 Committee is an anti Trump Political Kangaroo Court.

We need a President Trump and Vice President Ron DeSantis in 2024 and a President Ron DeSantis in 2028 and 2032, we need to help make it happen, by strongly suggesting it to Ron DeSantis and President Trump.

I hate to say it, but I have to be honest, for many reasons I think it will not happen, Trump would have to make a deal with Ron DeSantis, and work out the problem of the 12th amendment, similar to how Bush and Cheney worked it out. I think Ron DeSantis would have to resign as the reelected Governor of Florida, to run as President or Vice President, and I think Ron DeSantis would not want to be Vice President,

But I hope I am wrong and Ron DeSantis agrees to be Trump's Vice President, with the problem of the 12 amendment worked out, we need to at least try to help make it happen, by strongly suggesting it to Ron DeSantis and President Trump.

Viva Trump 2016 2020 2024 and Forever. Viva Ron DeSantis 2028 2032 and Forever.

Last edited by Miami Shores; 07-17-2022 at 02:11 AM..

Old 07-17-2022, 02:13 AM

9,366 posts, read 14,316,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Not the way it’s looking now for ya Leftists. November ‘22 and ‘24 looks like a Democrat bloodbath both in the Congress and WH.
I have the impression that many people underestimate so-called republicans’ skill at playing the role of dumber even better than so-called democrats are doing now.

November 2022 is still far away and November 2024 is light years, plenty of dumber already written into the script to be acted out on the stage of political theater stage left, right, and center.

And the people love it.

Last edited by bale002; 07-17-2022 at 02:27 AM..

Old 07-17-2022, 02:55 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
That's if the January 6th committee hearings don't rack up enough evidence to incriminate Trump, thus preventing him from ever running again.

Unfortunately, if Trump wins or loses, Protests for and Against Trump will probably result in either a race war, white extremists will war against BLM protesters, rioting and anarchy in all of the major urban areas will happened. Everything will shut down, and unfortunately the USA as we know it will collapse.
That's the whole point.

Bannon has been clear about that from the very beginning.

Old 07-17-2022, 03:02 AM

491 posts, read 395,394 times
Quote:

Coming from a background in law enforcement this bothers me that Trump supporters are taking this route. And this coming from someone who voted for Trump. But never again. The evidence in a hearing like this should not have to be enough to convict Trump of anything. But it should amount to creating the great shadow of a doubt that this is the man to lead this nation. People should be concerned if he should be nominated again as his 2nd term, should he win, will be no better than what Biden and all are doing to this country. Biden is a buffoon for sure but Trump is a criminal/traitor and needs to go away. And from what I have been reading there is a large number of conservatives, like me, who will never vote for Trump again. And if he runs we keep the dems in power in the White House for 4 more years.

Old 07-17-2022, 03:20 AM

2,047 posts, read 858,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryfreak View Post
Coming from a background in law enforcement this bothers me that Trump supporters are taking this route. And this coming from someone who voted for Trump. But never again. The evidence in a hearing like this should not have to be enough to convict Trump of anything. But it should amount to creating the great shadow of a doubt that this is the man to lead this nation. People should be concerned if he should be nominated again as his 2nd term, should he win, will be no better than what Biden and all are doing to this country. Biden is a buffoon for sure but Trump is a criminal/traitor and needs to go away. And from what I have been reading there is a large number of conservatives, like me, who will never vote for Trump again. And if he runs we keep the dems in power in the White House for 4 more years.
I agree that it’s time for conservatives to move away from Trump. The reason that won’t happen though is Trump is absolutely the only politician in recent American history that has stood up against the establishment and would not back down no matter what. He doesn’t cave. And the American people are sick of rhinos for Republicans saw this and they support him. Desantis, is the next closest thing to Trump. He just has a more pleasant way and personality and dealing with such matters. Personally I think it’s time to divide this country. I don’t think we’re coming back from where we are and I don’t think there will ever be unity again. The left is just too far left. The left is now looking at conservatives and people who have held traditional values that have been America’s foundation for hundreds of years as being terrorists. We are now officially targeted by our own government for simply holding values that made America what it is today. It’s absolutely absurd and it’s insanity and it’s craziness. These idiots look around and don’t understand the value of what they have. They don’t understand how it came about for them to live in a free country. With many options at their disposal. They want to destroy everything that gives them the life they have.

So in my opinion it’s time to divide this country or yes, we are going to have some kind of Civil War. I travel to every nook and cranny of this country in the business I do. And I can tell you firsthand, people are ready, they’re just waiting for the right spark at the right time. They’re absolutely fed up with the left.

Old 07-17-2022, 03:32 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
So in my opinion it’s time to divide this country or yes, we are going to have some kind of Civil War. I travel to every nook and cranny of this country in the business I do. And I can tell you firsthand, people are ready, they’re just waiting for the right spark at the right time. They’re absolutely fed up with the left.
We tried that, it led to a civil war. If you think this will go well for ANYONE you are mistaken.

Guts of a 7 yr old kid being held in by her injured mother as they both die? Thats what a civil war leads too.

Old 07-17-2022, 07:04 AM

22,662 posts, read 24,610,454 times
If Trump wins, I would not put it past the Deepstate to significantly up their attack on him.

Old 07-17-2022, 07:22 AM

7,241 posts, read 4,553,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryfreak View Post
Trump is a criminal/traitor and needs to go away. And from what I have been reading there is a large number of conservatives, like me, who will never vote for Trump again. And if he runs we keep the dems in power in the White House for 4 more years.
I don't see this at all. He was exercising his rights to complain about an injustice. It used to be called civil disobedience. Did he want people to get a little loud about it? Yes... but it was in no way an "insurrection". A real "insurrection" would not have been put down by the "capitol police".

In any event... I do not want Trump to run and, if he does, I will be very conflicted about voting for him. Why?

- He is too old. I wouldn't trust someone his age to stay home alone for more than 24 hours... never mind be the leader of the free world.
- He did not do what he could have done during his last round. He hired nothing but RINOS.. and appointed nothing but RINOS. I expected him to ramp up illegal enforcement instead he actually did less than Obama. He wants to be liked. He talks a game.
- He is the worst of all worlds...drives people mad, but then doesn't actually do what he says. I can't go back to the bad old days of ***** hat revolts. I saw good people act insane when Trump was president. I can't go back to that.
- I don't trust him on foreign policy. He had good people to advise him before, now, they don't want to work with him. He will be doing things without good advice. Just what we need at this moment in time.
- I am so tired of his constant claims about winning the election. Dude you lost. Now was there some cheating.. probably. is it good to point out how our elections are not safe? Yes.. but the man is obsessed. That tells me his ego is running his life and I don't want his ego running my country.

Old 07-17-2022, 07:48 AM

1,517 posts, read 541,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Shores View Post
The Leftist Democrat Jan 6 Committee is an anti Trump Political Kangaroo Court.

We need a President Trump and Vice President Ron DeSantis in 2024 and a President Ron DeSantis in 2028 and 2032, we need to help make it happen, by strongly suggesting it to Ron DeSantis and President Trump.

I hate to say it, but I have to be honest, for many reasons I think it will not happen, Trump would have to make a deal with Ron DeSantis, and work out the problem of the 12th amendment, similar to how Bush and Cheney worked it out. I think Ron DeSantis would have to resign as the reelected Governor of Florida, to run as President or Vice President, and I think Ron DeSantis would not want to be Vice President,

But I hope I am wrong and Ron DeSantis agrees to be Trump's Vice President, with the problem of the 12 amendment worked out, we need to at least try to help make it happen, by strongly suggesting it to Ron DeSantis and President Trump.

Viva Trump 2016 2020 2024 and Forever. Viva Ron DeSantis 2028 2032 and Forever.

Do you remember what happened to Trump's last VP, that guys political career is over! There's no way DeSantis will be on the same ticket with Trump, take that to the bank.

Old 07-17-2022, 08:04 AM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasrollingstone View Post
Do you remember what happened to Trump's last VP, that guys political career is over! There's no way DeSantis will be on the same ticket with Trump, take that to the bank.

But he will go against Trump head to head in a primary? We know how it ended to the 17 candidates in 2016. Ask Jeb, Kasich, Cruz, Carly. How it went after taking on Trump head on and not supporting him in the general? Ask Liz Cheney she is 20+ points behind in her own state how is her political future looking? Ask Flake. I hope DeSantis is a good student of history and doesn't get TDS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections