Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2022, 07:59 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugofpeace View Post
Trump will never get in trouble for January 6th because his lawyer destroyed the people prosecuting him by posting this video in the trial.
That video summed up the Dems, perfectly. All negative, all division, all threatening others, all violent, all the time.

Old 07-18-2022, 08:00 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
That's if the January 6th committee hearings don't rack up enough evidence to incriminate Trump, thus preventing him from ever running again.

Unfortunately, if Trump wins or loses, Protests for and Against Trump will probably result in either a race war, white extremists will war against BLM protesters, rioting and anarchy in all of the major urban areas will happened. Everything will shut down, and unfortunately the USA as we know it will collapse.
“Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies… Rivers and seas boiling… Dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!”

I'm calling it, if Trump wins, it's business as usual again. Increased spending and debt, un Constitutional never ending wars, high inflation. Nothing changes except the hand picked winners and losers. And the middle class keeps losing.

Old 07-18-2022, 10:50 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post

I'm calling it, if Trump wins, it's business as usual again. Increased spending and debt, un Constitutional never ending wars, high inflation. Nothing changes except the hand picked winners and losers. And the middle class keeps losing.

Worst case scenario no different than Biden or Kamala. I pick Trump from the other side clowns. At least he is not for massive baby killing with NO limits.

Old 07-18-2022, 02:46 PM

3,532 posts, read 6,426,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So you are saying electing Trump will destroy our country. Joy.
I am not saying it will destroy our country. But let's not forget what happened on January 6th.

Old 07-18-2022, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
The BLM/George Floyd riots were tolerated by mainstream Americans the way indulgent parents spoil a naughty child. A race war would be a different story. Black America (12%) against everyone else? Laughable!.
It may be laughable to you but it won't just be blacks who make up 12% of the country. You have a lot of brown people who would join in the battle.

Old 07-18-2022, 05:36 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,832,732 times
Quote:
It may be laughable to you but it won't just be blacks who make up 12% of the country. You have a lot of brown people who would join in the battle.
Very possible that the flashpoint of an American civil war would be blacks against Hispanics. Some serious hatred there!

Or are you thinking Asian-Americans will take up your cause? If so, why?.

If every non-white person in America formed a coalition, it would still total about one third of the population.

Do black people have many allies among other races? I think not.

Old 07-19-2022, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Very possible that the flashpoint of an American civil war would be blacks against Hispanics. Some serious hatred there!

Or are you thinking Asian-Americans will take up your cause? If so, why?.

If every non-white person in America formed a coalition, it would still total about one third of the population.

Do black people have many allies among other races? I think not.
If there is a civil war, it would be extremist Republicans against far left Democrats. The race war would break out against the black and whites fighting in support of their extreme far right and far left views. I don't think it would just be white and black people in that fight.

But also, why would you ASSume that black people don't have any allies? Remember it was not only black people marching during the Civil Rights movement.

It sounds quite evident from your statements that you are bigoted. Your bias needs to be checked.

Old 07-19-2022, 09:59 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,832,732 times
Quote:
If there is a civil war, it would be extremist Republicans against far left Democrats. The race war would break out against the black and whites fighting in support of their extreme far right and far left views. I don't think it would just be white and black people in that fight.

But also, why would you ASSume that black people don't have any allies? Remember it was not only black people marching during the Civil Rights movement.

It sounds quite evident from your statements that you are bigoted. Your bias needs to be checked.
What a shock! To recap:

*You wistfully predicted a coming race war (Original Post).

*I point out that 12% of the population is unlikely to prevail over 67% even if all "brown people" support you.
(Who could logically disagree with this? )

*With nowhere else to go, you play the race card! I must be a "bigot" to question your foolish musings.

Old 07-19-2022, 10:02 PM

8,340 posts, read 2,966,443 times
Not if there’s election fraud. What’s preventing that from happening again.

Old 07-19-2022, 10:41 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
I am not saying it will destroy our country. But let's not forget what happened on January 6th.
What happened? 4 hours of rioters with NO guns that nobody got killed that got arrested. You had a lot more action in the BLM violent protests and We are still here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections