Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2022, 08:37 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,434,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Still flinging insults!

It is bizarre that you are trying to relive that old thread here. He's an adult now right? It is off-topic and what, 8-10 years old? Are you hoping that I will now agree that you, as a parent and teacher, were correct in telling your child to hit another one? Ain't gonna happen.

How surprising that Guitarhero45 made the same points I made, but you didn't accuse him of being a bigot. I wonder why? What could be the difference?
I am going to start off by saying that my motivation for starting this thread was to strike a chord with some people. Now that I have done that, I should have spoken hypothetically, but I probably wouldn't have gotten as many responses or views.

When you said blacks don't have allies. What was your point?

I rehashed that old thread to prove how bigoted and biased you are towards black posters. Anyone can find some of your previous posts on other threads, and see how biased/bigoted your responses are, especially when you don't agree with a black person.

Guitarhero45 made some comments that were his opinions, and some of them I agreed with. The ones I didn't agree, I didn't reply.

So we can all agree to disagree.

Old 07-22-2022, 01:30 PM

6,386 posts, read 4,849,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
I am going to start off by saying that my motivation for starting this thread was to strike a chord with some people. Now that I have done that, I should have spoken hypothetically, but I probably wouldn't have gotten as many responses or views.

When you said blacks don't have allies. What was your point?

I rehashed that old thread to prove how bigoted and biased you are towards black posters. Anyone can find some of your previous posts on other threads, and see how biased/bigoted your responses are, especially when you don't agree with a black person.

Guitarhero45 made some comments that were his opinions, and some of them I agreed with. The ones I didn't agree, I didn't reply.

So we can all agree to disagree.
Now that you have repeatedly asserted that I am a bigot, you are willing to let it go?

LOL! Simply amazing!

Usually, I have no idea of the race of persons to whom I respond. Unfortunately, certain people tend to see everything through the lens of race and immediately run to it as a crutch when their fragile ego is challenged.

I come to CD strictly for entertainment. For foolishness like your original post, I respond. For posts by people like Guitar Hero, I rarely reply since I virtually always agree with him. As far as I know, most of my conversations are with other white people.

Before you declare anyone a bigot, you really should take a hard look at your own perspective.

Old 07-22-2022, 01:57 PM

10,537 posts, read 6,183,260 times
Default I'm Calling it-Trump Will Run Again and Win.

Why? do you enjoy being wrong?

An oily rag has more chance of being elected than Trump.

Old 07-22-2022, 02:46 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,642,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antredd View Post
That's if the January 6th committee hearings don't rack up enough evidence to incriminate Trump, thus preventing him from ever running again.

Unfortunately, if Trump wins or loses, Protests for and Against Trump will probably result in either a race war, white extremists will war against BLM protesters, rioting and anarchy in all of the major urban areas will happened. Everything will shut down, and unfortunately the USA as we know it will collapse.
What about the newer more contagious deadlier stain of COVID that will close all live voting down, because we are in a knockdown, and are forced to vote by a national mail-in system.

Old 07-22-2022, 03:14 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,521,516 times
Someone said the only way BIden would be re elected is when Trump decides to run.

Old 07-22-2022, 05:38 PM

13,555 posts, read 4,337,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo101 View Post
Someone said the only way BIden would be re elected is when Trump decides to run.

yeah with Disney money. Weekend at Bernies is done. When you start shaking hands with the air, it's time to start looking for a retirement home. He should be playing with the ducks and throwing them bread crumbs not running the country.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...matchups-poll/

Old 07-22-2022, 06:16 PM

25,920 posts, read 12,943,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post

Then why the Jan 6th hearings? They are ALL about preventing Trump from running again.

I dont want Trump either, but we need to be honest about how scared the Dems are of Trump.

Old 07-22-2022, 09:19 PM

2,035 posts, read 1,326,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post

That's been proven true.
In 2020 the oily rag got 81 million votes.

Old 07-22-2022, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulsa View Post
That's been proven true.
In 2020 the oily rag got 81 million votes.
Don't say much for Trump then does it?

Old 07-22-2022, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Then why the Jan 6th hearings? They are ALL about preventing Trump from running again.

I dont want Trump either, but we need to be honest about how scared the Dems are of Trump.
You know. Stuff like accountability. Telling the truth. That kind of thing.

Republicans forgot what those are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections