Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2022, 11:26 AM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Trump is going to be convicted? The democrats have been saying that since 2016. So when is that going to happen? Still waiting

How many police officers being assaulted by the BLM and democrats in 2020 during summer of love?
BLM riots justified the capital riot? Who says that states didn't arrest and convict people who assaulted police officers during the BLM riots.

That's like saying it's okay to shoot a police officer because another police officer shot someone unjustly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2022, 12:04 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
BLM riots justified the capital riot? Who says that states didn't arrest and convict people who assaulted police officers during the BLM riots.

That's like saying it's okay to shoot a police officer because another police officer shot someone unjustly?
Does that mean the democrat control Congress is going to impeach Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, AOC and other democrat politicians for inciting violence in 2020 during summer of love and again 2022 against Kavanaugh?

Let me know when it's going to happen.

Old 07-23-2022, 12:39 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:

None are ok but it wasn't treated the same by the media or democrats. The laws have to be apply equally. We should have had a hearing in the BLM riots because it was bigger, lasted longer, deadlier, more destruction (by far) and politicians in power called off the police and national guard under the mayhem during an election year. That is abuse of power for political advantage.

But we got a heavy dosage of 1 side and crickets for the other.

Old 07-23-2022, 01:37 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Right....................................

Democrats are living in a fantasy world. Biden is the worst president in US history and Harris is hated even more than Biden.

Adolf Hitler could beat Biden.

Old 07-27-2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Does that mean the democrat control Congress is going to impeach Maxine Waters, Kamala Harris, AOC and other democrat politicians for inciting violence in 2020 during summer of love and again 2022 against Kavanaugh?

This has nothing to do with the attempt to overturn a legitimate election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
None are ok but it wasn't treated the same by the media or democrats. The laws have to be apply equally. We should have had a hearing in the BLM riots because it was bigger, lasted longer, deadlier, more destruction (by far) and politicians in power called off the police and national guard under the mayhem during an election year. That is abuse of power for political advantage.

But we got a heavy dosage of 1 side and crickets for the other.

Foxnews has treated the capital riot Equally?? I saw lot of news coverage by CNN of BLM riots.

Old 07-27-2022, 06:13 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:

Foxnews has treated the capital riot Equally?? I saw lot of news coverage by CNN of BLM riots.

So Fox news has to equally report as CNN and MSNBC? Absurd.

Old 07-28-2022, 03:44 PM

8,943 posts, read 2,966,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Because it keeps him out of jail.

On January 6th there was 1,000 assaults on police officers trying to defend the capitol. Trump is probably going to be convicted. At the very least he won’t be able to run again.

The far right is on the wrong side of history again.
Bahahahaha!

For 7 years you people have been trying to prosecute Trump because he shattered your world so completely in 2016.

"Russia," "Stormy," "Cohen," "Avenatti," "Bounty Gate," "The Mueller Investigation," "Impeachment 1, " "Impeachment 2," "New York District Court," "1/6 Hearings"

Don't you see a pattern here? Don't you think it's a little childish by now? How many times are you going to cry wolf and fall for this nonsense?

Is this how grownups fight their political enemies? By failed "prosecution" attempts?

It's like you guys are a 3rd world banana republic regime. You don't sound like you are any type of an "independent thinker" at all like your name suggests. You sound like you go right along with the sheep.

And yet, after ALLLL of this, Trump leads the betting odds for 2024!

Old 07-28-2022, 10:24 PM

Quote:

How did they incite riots? Riots happened in direct response to the George Floyd murder and other police shootings that happend after that they might have tried to get political points by pandering to BLM I agree with that I see no evidence that they actually called for riots. I don't see how they actually caused a riot.

Old 07-28-2022, 11:50 PM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Quote:
How did they incite riots? Riots happened in direct response to the George Floyd murder and other police shootings that happend after that they might have tried to get political points by pandering to BLM I agree with that I see no evidence that they actually called for riots. I don't see how they actually caused a riot.
Guess we will need a May 2020 Committee spearheaded by Republican to investigate AOC, Maxine Walter, do we ?

Old 07-29-2022, 04:56 AM

23,223 posts, read 29,056,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Las Vegas Money odds updated 5 minutes ago today 7/21/2022.

2024 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BETTING ODDS

If I bet on Cuomo and wins I would be a very rich man. He has the same odds as Kanye West. That's how low Cuomo as fallen and Democrats has thrown the kitchen sink at Trump for 6 years straight and it burns inside that Trump is still the money favorite in 2024 and NO Democrat alive comes close. Funny to watch them burn inside in hate.
Why isn't Gavin Newsom at the top of the list?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections