Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2022, 06:40 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I bought 100 shares at 11c each on D keeping control of congress about 8 months ago. Figured like buying a powerball ticket I noticed it's now up to 26c a share now.

Kemp and Abrams polling starting to tighten some if she is able to maintain 4-5 PT gap going into the election I'm not so sure she has lost this race. I remember 2020 now GA has 2 DEM senators.

I believe in that Abrams learned how to make that happen in 2020.
Nice to see you throwing your money away.

Old 09-04-2022, 07:00 PM

13,281 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Nice to see you throwing your money away.
I already made money maybe you don't understand when you buy at 11 cents and sell for 26 cents that is a gain not a loss.

Old 09-05-2022, 07:05 PM

831 posts, read 333,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Not very educated. People like you elected Warnock and the carpetbagger.
Very educated actually. Not blindly following the sheeple and thinking for myself. I actually voted in the runoff elections in 2021. I knew the GOP was going to lose, Kemp had already shown himself to be a weak republican and the demoncrats took advantage and went ahead and stole 2 more seats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
The steal was stopped. By Reaffensberger who kept Trump from stealing the election
Not hardly.

Old 09-07-2022, 01:56 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
the bad news for stacey continues.. warnock improving somewhat.

Stacey Abrams at Risk of Losing to Brian Kemp Amid Problems With Key Voters
Quote:
Though the Abrams campaign cited numerous factors behind the disparity between the two candidates, the Times cited polling from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution this year showing Abrams performing surprisingly low among Black voters, which constitute the majority of the southern Democratic coalition. Warnock, meanwhile, performed five points higher in that category, and ranked several points higher among Democrats overall.

Issues like the overturning of Roe v. Wade, which resulted in a significant bump for Democrats in the generic ballot nationwide, have failed to move the needle in the polls.

Old 10-04-2022, 01:28 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
The chances of Senator Warnock's opponent, Herschel Walker, are looking even weaker than they did yesterday, given the latest extraordinary revelations again blowing up his campaign.

This is going to make it much harder for Republicans to win the majority. They have so many candidates which are a mess, it's no wonder Mitch McConnell was whining about it a few weeks ago.

‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion
The woman has receipts—and a “get well” card she says the football star, now a Senate candidate, sent her.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...georgia-senate

Do you care about family values?': Walker's son denounces father's campaign
"I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us," Christian Walker said.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...rtion-00060160

Herschel Walker Lied About His Secret Kids to His Own Campaign
https://www.thedailybeast.com/hersch...s-own-campaign

Old 10-04-2022, 02:05 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Daily Beast and Politico 1 month before the election. Typical hit job. They can't defend their issues and Biden's record on inflation, gas, crime, border, education and the abuse of mandates that they have to go personal.

They rather go with a liberal Jesus Christ pastor for abortions on demand with bad ideas after bad ideas.

Old 10-04-2022, 02:15 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
by the way, Warnock ex-wife accused him of spousal abuse and neglecting their children, occurred in the Spring 2022. Warnock could easily debunk these allegations by releasing the divorce records which he went to court to seal.

This is 2022, this year when he is a U.S. Senator. He is a Christ Pastor and a U.S. Senator. This is bad.

Old 10-04-2022, 03:34 PM

13,281 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The chances of Senator Warnock's opponent, Herschel Walker, are looking even weaker than they did yesterday, given the latest extraordinary revelations again blowing up his campaign.

This is going to make it much harder for Republicans to win the majority. They have so many candidates which are a mess, it's no wonder Mitch McConnell was whining about it a few weeks ago.

‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion
The woman has receipts—and a “get well” card she says the football star, now a Senate candidate, sent her.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...georgia-senate

Do you care about family values?': Walker's son denounces father's campaign
"I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us," Christian Walker said.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...rtion-00060160

Herschel Walker Lied About His Secret Kids to His Own Campaign
https://www.thedailybeast.com/hersch...s-own-campaign
Walkers Son did some damage forsure Walker can always blame it on one of those other voices in his head paid for that abortion.

Old 10-04-2022, 09:02 PM

6,824 posts, read 14,039,451 times
You can stick a fork in Walker because he is done. He was a bad candidate from the start. He can move on back to Dallas and continue on with his quiet life.

Old 10-04-2022, 10:39 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
You can stick a fork in Walker because he is done. He was a bad candidate from the start. He can move on back to Dallas and continue on with his quiet life.
Bookmarked. Hope you’re around to discuss after Warnock loses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections