Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 07:36 AM

20,104 posts, read 9,015,533 times

Advertisements

Kemp will definitely win the Governors race. Senate is still undetermined but another 30 days of Biden's follies will make it harder for any Democrat in the Senate to win.

Old 10-07-2022, 07:44 AM

13,249 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Just asking common sense questions. What's her angle? She wants Walker to lose? She wants money? Who is the victim here?

What does his son has to do with this? He doesn't decide if Walker runs or not. The son injected himself in social media. Who was bothering him? What does his son has to do with this woman who allegedly got an abortion? Does he knows this woman? What does this has to do with the voters?
Please stop the straw pulling like I said before you think you know more about Herschel Walker's family then his own son would know. The problem is Walker is not a smart man he has brain damage from playing football. He has a history of sleeping with multiple women who he has fathered several children with. Now it turns out he paid for one of them to get an abortion he just needs to not lie about it. His son is only saying he needs to be honest not lie go watch his video.

Old 10-07-2022, 07:49 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Daily Beast and Politico 1 month before the election. Typical hit job. They can't defend their issues and Biden's record on inflation, gas, crime, border, education and the abuse of mandates that they have to go personal.

They rather go with a liberal Jesus Christ pastor for abortions on demand with bad ideas after bad ideas.
Inflation and the high price of gas is a global issue and the border has always been a 1,900 mile problem. Education is only a problem in red states as it`s always been. Do you really think that the president sets the Global price for a barrel of oil?

Old 10-07-2022, 10:08 AM

13,444 posts, read 4,287,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Please stop the straw pulling like I said before you think you know more about Herschel Walker's family then his own son would know. The problem is Walker is not a smart man he has brain damage from playing football. He has a history of sleeping with multiple women who he has fathered several children with. Now it turns out he paid for one of them to get an abortion he just needs to not lie about it. His son is only saying he needs to be honest not lie go watch his video.

so now 1 son speaks for Walker and for the whole family on private issues?

Your problem is not the allegation of sex with other women or the allegation that 1 woman got an abortion. You are a Democrat for that. Your problem is that Walker is a Republican supported by Trump and is Pro life. That's the issue.

Old 10-07-2022, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Inflation and the high price of gas is a global issue and the border has always been a 1,900 mile problem. Education is only a problem in red states as it`s always been. Do you really think that the president sets the Global price for a barrel of oil?
Education is only a problem in red states? I guess public education is great in black and minority communities in inner cities in blue states run by the big democrat machine. Crime is at a all time low in our history.

Biden and the Democrats are a big part of the border problem with their sanctuary cities, incentives to come in and violate the laws and how they ignore immigration laws?

Biden bad policies after bad policies about gas since he became President with Pelosi running the Congress is part of the problem. Hopefully Pelosi will be gone soon to start dealing with this mess.

Your misguided opinion says a lot.

Old 10-07-2022, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
His defense is he didn't do it but if I did it's not so bad. Just allegations from his family, his ex-girlfriend and pictures of the check and get well card.

Should be easy to narrow down it is since she not only gave birth to his child but also had an abortion, but with his history it may not be so easy.

He said that? Word! What's the crime and who is the victim? Are now Democrats saying abortions are bad?

Old 10-07-2022, 08:23 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
I suspect there are plenty of voters who (likely myself) will vote Rep. simply because they do not want the Dem controlling the House or the Senate. I also suspect the country is in for a lot more economic pain. I'm not suggesting this is entirely the fault of Dems but I do not like the direction the country is headed. Time for the Dems to go.
https://amac.us/the-question-that-te...two-years-ago/
So you would be willing to vote for an incompetent candidate like Walker who offers no solutions b cause you don’t like inflation, high gas prices…

How bad would a republican candidate need to be before you change your mind.

Old 10-07-2022, 08:54 PM

17,620 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So you would be willing to vote for an incompetent candidate like Walker who offers no solutions b cause you don’t like inflation, high gas prices…

How bad would a republican candidate need to be before you change your mind.
Interesting. You voted for Biden, didn't you?

Old 10-07-2022, 08:56 PM

13,249 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
So the worst case scenario is that Walker's past is JFK, Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton and Joe Biden. Why are Democrats making a big deal about it? LOL.

The other pick is a racist fake Jesus Christ active preacher with bad ideas after bad ideas. After Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton, you wonder why Democrats are raising the bar so high on Walker.
Walkers stance is "Abortion for me but not for thee" you understand that?

Old 10-07-2022, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Walkers stance is "Abortion for me but not for thee" you understand that?

ahhhhhh so this is about what side of abortions you are. So the accusation is "hypocrisy"? He will fit fine in the U.S. Senate. Your Democrat pick is a fake Christian preacher for abortions on demand and against the death penalty for murderers.

Isn't that a problem as liberal, a preacher in the U.S. Senate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.