Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 09:10 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So you would be willing to vote for an incompetent candidate like Walker who offers no solutions b cause you don’t like inflation, high gas prices…

How bad would a republican candidate need to be before you change your mind.
and are you willing to vote for a fake preacher because he has a D? A preacher with bad ideas in the U.S. Senate. What happened to separation of church and state? That's like the GOP nominating the Mormon prophet for the Senate as a Republican. You Democrats would lose your minds.

I guess being black and a Democrat gives you a huge lead way in the party.

Old 10-07-2022, 09:11 PM

13,281 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
ahhhhhh so this is about what side of abortions you are. So the accusation is "hypocrisy"? He will fit fine in the U.S. Senate. Your Democrat pick is a fake Christian preacher for abortions on demand and against the death penalty for murderers.

Isn't that a problem as liberal, a preacher in the U.S. Senate?
You sound like Walker who went from "it's a total lie" to "So what if I paid for an abortion is that so wrong".

Old 10-07-2022, 09:15 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
You sound like Walker who went from "it's a total lie" to "So what if I paid for an abortion is that so wrong".

I wasn't there and it doesn't concern me but it concerns you a lot. So the allegation is that Walker wrote a check to the abortion clinic? I thought this was confidential what goes on in the clinics.

Any more lies 1 month before the election?

Old 10-07-2022, 09:39 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,782,362 times
Stacy, Warnock, and Beto will never win again. Thank God!

Old 10-08-2022, 04:08 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,711,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post

I wasn't there and it doesn't concern me but it concerns you a lot. So the allegation is that Walker wrote a check to the abortion clinic? I thought this was confidential what goes on in the clinics.
Yikes!!!

The First Rule of Holes:
“When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.”

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-08-2022 at 05:14 AM..

Old 10-08-2022, 04:32 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The chances of Senator Warnock's opponent, Herschel Walker, are looking even weaker than they did yesterday, given the latest extraordinary revelations again blowing up his campaign.

This is going to make it much harder for Republicans to win the majority. They have so many candidates which are a mess, it's no wonder Mitch McConnell was whining about it a few weeks ago.

‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion
The woman has receipts—and a “get well” card she says the football star, now a Senate candidate, sent her.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-li...georgia-senate

Do you care about family values?': Walker's son denounces father's campaign
"I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us," Christian Walker said.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...rtion-00060160

Herschel Walker Lied About His Secret Kids to His Own Campaign
https://www.thedailybeast.com/hersch...s-own-campaign
Reading that the woman Herschel Walker claims he doesn't know is the mother of a son he has been sending child support payments to for nearly a decade.

I've watched several of his press conferences. Incoherent. Someone put glasses on him to make him appear smarter. Doesn't appear to be working.

Old 10-08-2022, 05:06 AM

311 posts, read 478,288 times
Looks like the first accusation didnt give quite enough of a boost to the dems, so now it turns out Herschel Walker asked the same GF to get a second abortion...?

Anyone want to do an over-under on how many
more abortions Walker is accused of before election day? Ill put it at 3.5...

Old 10-08-2022, 07:55 AM

10,872 posts, read 4,540,181 times
Quote:
^^^Amen to that!

Domestic violence, abandoned children, "abortion for me but not for thee" and STILL in the race.
Only MAGA Republicans could be so stubborn and obtuse.
Values and ethics be damned...as long as we own the libs.

And speaking of forced birthers, how about those Evangelicals & GOP leaders huddling around their anointed guy, Herschel. If they no longer care that Republican candidates have or pay for abortions, they can just mind their own business about the rest of us, as well.

if we are going to adopt a new caustic term for 'pro life' and call them 'force birthers' (whatever that means) then in fairness and equity - something left LOVES - are we gonna call pro-choicers by the new name of 'baby killers'? or stick with double standards?

just askin.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo_Urns View Post
Looks like the first accusation didnt give quite enough of a boost to the dems, so now it turns out Herschel Walker asked the same GF to get a second abortion...?

Anyone want to do an over-under on how many
more abortions Walker is accused of before election day? Ill put it at 3.5...

these earth shattering revelations ALWAYS come up the days before an election, not 20 years ago when they happened.

and people wanna be taken seriously.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:59 AM

Quote:
The First Rule of Holes:
“When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.”

unless it is black then stay away cause if you go over the event horizon (which with our technology we have no way of preventing) you will be sucked in and torn apart painfully cuz the the gravity difference at the first part of your body that touches will be millions of times stronger than the last
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections