Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Biden’s agenda is absolutely extremist, from open borders to the green new deal to destroying female sports. That’s why his approval rating is the lowest in history.
1. None of those things are part of his agenda, not even the green new deal.

2. His approval was never the lowest in history, do you mean Biden's lowest in context of Biden himself ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2022, 06:46 PM

6,035 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Latest poll shows +11 Bennet

This is not even close want to talk about close look at polling for NC senate race Dem could flip that seat.
The poll you cited is one of the polls used in my original post. The Senator Bennet +11 win is a Democratic internal poll, shows twelve percent of voters undecided, and polled registered voters, not likely voters. The Senator Bennet +1 win is a Republican internal poll, shows five percent of voters undecided, and polled likely voters, not registered voters. The Republican poll is the most likely, of the two, to be accurate, though I believe Senator Bennet is leading by around four to five percentage points...

As for the North Carolina Senate race, Ted Budd will win. Ted Budd's ads focus on the 'meat and potato' issues (inflation, border, crime, etc.), while Ms. Beasley's ads focus on capping the price of insulin and that she is an 'outsider' (Did Democrats not use the 'outsider' issue to attack President Trump? Is it okay for a Democrat to be an outsider, but not a Republican?). Ted Budd is focusing on the important issues, while Ms. Beasley is focusing on the "99th issue of a list of 100 issues".

Old 09-05-2022, 08:37 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
The poll you cited is one of the polls used in my original post. The Senator Bennet +11 win is a Democratic internal poll, shows twelve percent of voters undecided, and polled registered voters, not likely voters. The Senator Bennet +1 win is a Republican internal poll, shows five percent of voters undecided, and polled likely voters, not registered voters. The Republican poll is the most likely, of the two, to be accurate, though I believe Senator Bennet is leading by around four to five percentage points...

As for the North Carolina Senate race, Ted Budd will win. Ted Budd's ads focus on the 'meat and potato' issues (inflation, border, crime, etc.), while Ms. Beasley's ads focus on capping the price of insulin and that she is an 'outsider' (Did Democrats not use the 'outsider' issue to attack President Trump? Is it okay for a Democrat to be an outsider, but not a Republican?). Ted Budd is focusing on the important issues, while Ms. Beasley is focusing on the "99th issue of a list of 100 issues".
The average for Bennet is +8.6 Colorado statewide elections are controlled by Denver liberals. This isn't going to be a win for Republicans if you want to find a win have to go to a red state. This reminds me of how everyone said Larry Elder was going to beat Newsom look how that turned out.

Old 09-05-2022, 11:32 PM

6,750 posts, read 6,736,185 times
I don't think O'Dea will win, but he'd be doing a lot worse if he was another Pro-Putin anti-abortion Trumper. Unlike Blake Masters, haven't heard anything about O'Dea scrubbing policy positions from his website.

Old 09-06-2022, 01:14 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
I don't think O'Dea will win, but he'd be doing a lot worse if he was another Pro-Putin anti-abortion Trumper. Unlike Blake Masters, haven't heard anything about O'Dea scrubbing policy positions from his website.
Too bad O’Dea isn’t a rubber stamp for Biden’s extremist agenda; he might get your vote then.

Old 09-06-2022, 10:35 PM

900 posts, read 375,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The average for Bennet is +8.6 Colorado statewide elections are controlled by Denver liberals. This isn't going to be a win for Republicans if you want to find a win have to go to a red state. This reminds me of how everyone said Larry Elder was going to beat Newsom look how that turned out.
Elder defeating Newson was the most pathetic thing I've seen this year on this forum... everyone swore we were going to support a recall of our Governor Newson.. it was a humiliating defeat for the Republicans.

Old 09-12-2022, 04:10 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YanMarcs View Post
Elder defeating Newson was the most pathetic thing I've seen this year on this forum... everyone swore we were going to support a recall of our Governor Newson.. it was a humiliating defeat for the Republicans.
You mean it was a humiliating defeat for the People's Republic of California. I'm surprised you're able to post. Isn't it peak usage time, meaning that you should have your non-essential computer turned OFF to avoid rolling blackouts?

Old 09-12-2022, 06:02 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Bennett is not a moderate. He’s a left wing extremist just like all the other Democrats who voted 100% lockstep to implement Biden’s extremist agenda.
He is far from an extremist, it's nice to see two normal candidates running.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections