Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2022, 08:23 AM

13,438 posts, read 4,282,506 times

Advertisements

When you brag that you are correct on every issue and refuse to debate your opponent and refuse to show the world in front of the voters that you are superior on every issue and show why your opponent is wrong with a lame excuse to hide then you are a fraud.

Hobbs is not worthy to represent the people of Arizona. She doesn't want to be challenge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2022, 03:11 PM

321 posts, read 128,725 times
She did not own anyone. It just shows she is as crazy as Trump

Old 09-20-2022, 03:16 PM

I am a GOP voter both candidates suck lol

Last edited by brandee38; 09-20-2022 at 03:27 PM..

Old 09-20-2022, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandee38 View Post
Hobbs apologized. Something the GOP would never do about 1/6/2021 or about trying to overturn an election and transporting migrants to unknown locations, costing taxppayers money on Qnon group to come look at my ballot. They deserve to lose. DNC is better at voting campaigns and have won the culture war you lose
They did? LMAO!!!!

and I guess 3 million dollars and the party making her apologized if she wants to get the nomination had a lot to do with it. When it gets to a court and the court finds you guilty and have to pay 3 million dollars, then it wasn't a sincere apology after the fact and that ship has passed.

Why would did GOP needs to apologize for 1/6 Did the Democrat party apologize for BLM riots and questioning elections and the police for politics and fund raising? Hypocrisy is not a virtue.

Old 09-20-2022, 03:36 PM

Quote:

You are a doctor now? I guess being found guilty of racism by a court and having the taxpayers pay 3 million dollars is a normal thing for Democrats. That's a promotion in the party.

Old 09-21-2022, 11:37 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,247,746 times
Quote:
There is nothing whatsoever 'crazy' about Kari Lake. She's MAGA so you hate. That simple.

Old 09-21-2022, 05:00 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,561,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
When you brag that you are correct on every issue and refuse to debate your opponent and refuse to show the world in front of the voters that you are superior on every issue and show why your opponent is wrong with a lame excuse to hide then you are a fraud.

Hobbs is not worthy to represent the people of Arizona. She doesn't want to be challenge.
You really seem to be hung up on this debate nonsense. As a resident of Arizona, I just haven't seen that many people clamoring for a debate. I think most folks believe a Hobbs v. Lake "debate" won't be much different than the first Presidential debate held in 2020. A lot of screeching and gesticulating from the GOP candidate and very little in terms of fleshing out qualifications and policies. That's fine if you're into some Jerry Springer exhibition, but that's the extent of it. Who needs that?

Old 09-21-2022, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
You really seem to be hung up on this debate nonsense. As a resident of Arizona, I just haven't seen that many people clamoring for a debate. I think most folks believe a Hobbs v. Lake "debate" won't be much different than the first Presidential debate held in 2020. A lot of screeching and gesticulating from the GOP candidate and very little in terms of fleshing out qualifications and policies. That's fine if you're into some Jerry Springer exhibition, but that's the extent of it. Who needs that?
Of course you would say that, your candidate sounds clueless and nervous when challenge about her record and policies.
A debate is to exchange ideas and challenge ideas so the voters can hear it from the mouth of the candidates.

This has nothing to do about Jerry Springer or Judge Judy. Lake would let her pick the moderator and the questions in the debate and Hobbs still refuses. She did the same thing in the Democrat Primary against Marco Lopez in her own party, refused to debate once. Hobbs lost 2 counties in the primary when she should have won all. She is done.

Why do you defend her? many Democrats in Arizona say they will vote for her but she has to debate. This looks very bad. If the left is making Fetterman debate and he had a stroke and is for U.S. Senator than Hobbs must debate for state governor which is consider an executive job. No excuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I2bfcAbe0Y

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 09-21-2022 at 06:51 PM..

Old 09-22-2022, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
There is nothing whatsoever 'crazy' about Kari Lake. She's MAGA so you hate. That simple.
Desantis is MAGA and I dont HATE him. i want him to run in 2024. I wish he was my Governor lol. So your point is moot

Old 09-25-2022, 11:00 AM

13,232 posts, read 7,286,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Of course you would say that, your candidate sounds clueless and nervous when challenge about her record and policies.
A debate is to exchange ideas and challenge ideas so the voters can hear it from the mouth of the candidates.

This has nothing to do about Jerry Springer or Judge Judy. Lake would let her pick the moderator and the questions in the debate and Hobbs still refuses. She did the same thing in the Democrat Primary against Marco Lopez in her own party, refused to debate once. Hobbs lost 2 counties in the primary when she should have won all. She is done.

Why do you defend her? many Democrats in Arizona say they will vote for her but she has to debate. This looks very bad. If the left is making Fetterman debate and he had a stroke and is for U.S. Senator than Hobbs must debate for state governor which is consider an executive job. No excuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I2bfcAbe0Y
Hobbs doesn't have to debate because Lake has already lost here. Republicans should have gone with Robson then most of the issues democrats had would be a non starter. Tinfoil hat crackpots like Lake made it way too easy for Hobbs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections