Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2022, 01:45 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,252,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
with 2 months left. Lake will take that. Hobbs refuses to debate Lake. That is not good for Hobbs. Hobbs has to defend Biden's agenda with the green deal spending, college loan give away, Vaccine mandates and lies, adding 87k new I.R.S. agents while the border is not secured and raising taxes.

Add that Hobbs cost 3 million dollars to the Arizona tax payers for her racism. The way Lake has control of her speech and camera, it wouldn't look too good for Hobbs in the debates and she refuses to debate and thinks by running out the clock she will win.

2 months is a long time in the heat of a campaign.
You are predicting a lake win.
Are the polls wrong or will the voters have a chance of heart?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2022, 02:04 PM

13,452 posts, read 4,289,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
You are predicting a lake win.
Are the polls wrong or will the voters have a chance of heart?

What polls are you reading? all polls have it as toss up and the RCP has Hobbs by 1% average with the latest poll with Lake by 1% with 2 months to go. I want to see how much it will hurt Hobbs by refusing to debate Lake.

The top 2 issues for Arizonans are Border and Inflation in all polls.

Old 09-05-2022, 02:09 PM

Quote:
What polls are you reading? all polls have it as toss up and the RCP has Hobbs by 1% average with the latest poll with Lake by 1% with 2 months to go. I want to see how much it will hurt Hobbs by refusing to debate Lake.

The top 2 issues for Arizonans are Border and Inflation in all polls.
https://www.foxnews.com/official-pol...000000001&ceid

And a Fox News poll has bias

Old 09-05-2022, 02:22 PM

Quote:

That's 1 poll that gives Hobbs 3% with 3% error taken in mid-August. The last 2 polls by Trafalgar and RMG Research taken both late August gives Lake 1% and 2% lead with 2 months to go.

I want to see polls after the debate if Hobbs decides to debate Lake.

Old 09-05-2022, 02:30 PM

Quote:
That's 1 poll that gives Hobbs 3% with 3% error taken in mid-August. The last 2 polls by Trafalgar and RMG Research taken both late August gives Lake 1% and 2% lead with 2 months to go.

I want to see polls after the debate if Hobbs decides to debate Lake.
Yes that is a recent poll that I guess you were unaware of.
It is 3 points difference and you said you have not seen a poll like it. So I posted it.
Also the poll dates are quite close.

Old 09-05-2022, 02:33 PM

25,732 posts, read 12,808,029 times
I heard Kari Lake on the radio 2 days ago and thought....wow! Now that I've seen this video, I'm even more impressed by her. She is another Republican party rock star.

She is right, questioning the results of an election that had many irregularities is w/in every Americans right...it is our freedom of speech, and trying to take that freedom away is un-American. Kari nailed it...stuck the landing...go Kari go!

The Dems talent pool on the other hand looks a lot like Lake Mead....all dried up.

I hope Kari Lake wins this election by a landslide.

Ignore the polls this far out, they are 100% propaganda...just vote.

Last edited by beach43ofus; 09-05-2022 at 03:46 PM..

Old 09-05-2022, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Yes that is a recent poll that I guess you were unaware of.
It is 3 points difference and you said you have not seen a poll like it. So I posted it.
Also the poll dates are quite close.
If you take the last 3 polls in August it's a tie. Fox gives Hobbs 3% and Trafalgar and RMG Research gives it to Lake by 3% combine. RMG Research was 8/16 to 8/22. Trafalgar was 8/24 to 8/27 and Fox was 8/12 to 8/16.

You guess? What's your point? I said all the polls are predicting a toss up after the primaries:

Old 09-05-2022, 02:40 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
Hillary ... didn’t question the legitimacy of her loss.
How long have you been experiencing false memory syndrome?

https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clint...160716779.html

Do you really think you can lie like that here with so much documented evidence against your assertion floating around out there? Jesus, it took one little two-second internet search to prove you wrong.

Oh... and what Ms. Lake said there was ABSOLUTELY spot on. In fact, I haven't heard anything better come out of a politician's mouth for quite some time. Kudos to her. I really didn't even know who she was until now. Too bad there aren't more of her floating around.

Old 09-05-2022, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I heard Kari Lake on the radio 2 days ago and thought....wow! Now that I've seen this video, I'm even more impressed by her. She is another Republican party rock star.

She is right, questioning the results of an election that had many irregularities is w/in every Americans right...it is our freedom of speech, and trying to take that freedom away is un-American. Mari nailed it...stuck the landing...go Kari go!

The Dems talent pool on the other hand looks a lot like Lake Mead....all dried up.

I hope Kari Lake wins this election by a landslide.

Ignore the polls this far out, they are 100% propaganda...just vote.
That's the reason Hobbs is avoiding Lake in a debate. She is no match. I don't blame her.

Hobbs declines to meet Lake in live Arizona governor debate
Democrat Katie Hobbs on Friday declined to agree to a televised debate with Republican Kari Lake as both seek the Arizona governor’s office, instead proposing individual interviews with the moderator.
Lake had already agreed to the debate and its format, which has been used for years. She also said she was ready to hit the stage with Hobbs at any time, let her pick the moderator and write all the questions.
https://apnews.com/article/2022-midt...9bcdf0c189b2b2

Hobbs is ducking and hiding. Individual interviews? LMAO!!! Please tell me she is joking.

Old 09-05-2022, 02:49 PM

Quote:
If you take the last 3 polls in August it's a tie. Fox gives Hobbs 3% and Trafalgar and RMG Research gives it to Lake by 3% combine. RMG Research was 8/16 to 8/22. Trafalgar was 8/24 to 8/27 and Fox was 8/12 to 8/16.

You guess? What's your point? I said all the polls are predicting a toss up after the primaries:
Just pointing to a poll you may have been unaware of. Sheesh.
If you knew about it already than fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections