Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2022, 02:33 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,989,854 times

Advertisements

2 gangs that have been in control for hundreds of years and this is the end result? Surely a third party could do better. I mean it cant do much worse
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2022, 02:47 PM

29,824 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Dementia Joe reminds me of the old "Know Nothing" party... Except they only pretended to know nothing. Joe literally can't tell the difference between his wife and his sister at times. He also forgets how to walk up steps and ride bicycles. Democrats tell us this is the best the nation has to offer, which really shows they know nothing as well.

I think the democratic party should change their name and become the "own nothing, and be happy" party. That's the kind of future they seem to be working on producing for us. Obviously, a competing political party doesn't have to try very hard to offer a better future, especially to those who don't mind working.

Old 09-24-2022, 02:52 PM

4,549 posts, read 2,273,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
2 gangs that have been in control for hundreds of years and this is the end result? Surely a third party could do better. I mean it cant do much worse
I kind of agree with you. I detest the democrats and what they have done to this country and I detest the republicans for making a very limp wristed attempt at stopping them and in some cases, even going along with them. I will probably try one more time to vote in hopes something will magically change but I would prefer a 3rd party.

Old 09-24-2022, 02:55 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,750,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I kind of agree with you. I detest the democrats and what they have done to this country and I detest the republicans for making a very limp wristed attempt at stopping them and in some cases, even going along with them. I will probably try one more time to vote in hopes something will magically change but I would prefer a 3rd party.
Agree.

Old 09-24-2022, 02:58 PM

3,048 posts, read 1,152,768 times
Quote:
Because, realistically, voting for a third party candidate is no better than skipping out on filling out your ballot all together. Although I wish it weren't the case, it results in a wasted vote. The time to buck the system is in the primary, and even that is risky. If I were a Conservative, I would not dare taking my vote away from the Republican candidate because it pretty much assures a Democratic win. I suggest you think carefully before going that route, and I would give Democrats the same advice.

Old 09-24-2022, 02:59 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Because at this point it would be throwing a vote away. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is.

Old 09-24-2022, 03:23 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,153,047 times
Some good reasons here (having been available for Joe's entire term):
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022...-of-us-n632132

Old 09-24-2022, 03:25 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times
A third party would just be a spoiler for either the Reps or the Dems not enough traction for one.

Old 09-24-2022, 03:26 PM

9,511 posts, read 4,344,731 times
Quote:
Because one gang is relatively benign and the other is stunningly incompetent and leading the country to ruin. It is imperative that the crazy party be kicked out office on their collective asses. I voted for a 3rd party candidate once. Ross Perot in 1992. In part because I wasted my vote, we ended up with a serial rapist as POTUS.

Old 09-24-2022, 03:32 PM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
The Democrats are quickly destroying this country. Look what Biden has done in 18 months. Are we any safer at home, on the streets or in the World? Is the economy booming? How are your investments doing? Have you welcomed the 2 Million plus new Americans that hopped the Border yet? Do you like our children out 5 year olds being taught about sex, made to question their Gender and to be ashamed for their skin tone?

The Republicans are weak but they are our only chance to bail out this sinking ship.

If you like what is going on then stay home.
If you want to feel more of the Pain then vote Democrat.

If you want to send a clear message to the Left that what they are doing is wrong and not ok and in fact diabolical then Vote for the Republicans.

We have to Vote these Bums out and send a clear message and maybe then the Dems will come back to the center and be more moderate. This WOKE crap has to stop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections