Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 01:32 AM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times

Advertisements

Mark Finchem (R) Election Conspiracy theorist VR Adrian Fontes (D) Former Maricopa County recorder.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2022, 12:19 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Mark Finchem is a joke he will be tossed out all the rest of the MAGAS.

Old 09-26-2022, 12:20 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Wow, I'm surprised a Democrat had the guts to show up at a debate. Usually they are too brain damaged (Fetterman) or stupid (Hobbs) to risk it.

That said, Finchem destroyed his idiotic opponent.

Thanks for posting!

Old 09-26-2022, 12:36 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
I watched the debate. Finchmen had to debate 3 people. This is what happens when PBS sponsors a debate.

By the way, Finchmen said there were many irregularities in the election and county clerks making up laws. It's the same argument Democrats made for years in Democrat counties. He never said that would change the outcome of an election but it needs to be addressed not ignored.

It's like saying there are police abuses that must be addressed and then being attacked that the system is perfect and you are a conspiracy theorist. Anything in the government at a large scale from tax returns, medicare insurance fraud, pandemic unemployment stimulus checks, and voting had irregularities that must be addressed.

2020 it was an odd year that there were many irregularities from unemployment payments which the government never verified and just sent the checks out the door no questions asks, medical claims, No audits in the I.R.S. for low personnel. The list is long of a large scale of irregularities.

To ignore all that it's crazy because it will happen again.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:04 PM

Adrian Fontes US Marine and member of the Mormon church VR Mark Finchmen Tinfoil hat wearer. I'm not a Mormon but lot of them here in AZ I noticed he threw that in. Mormon's I know are honest have integrity he got some points there. Fontes is going to win this in a landslide.

I never even heard Fontes speak before he sounded way more intelligent than Finchmen. Finchmen just kept repeating really sounded like a crazy kook.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Adrian Fontes US Marine and member of the Mormon church VR Mark Finchmen Tinfoil hat wearer. I'm not a Mormon but lot of them here in AZ I noticed he threw that in. Mormon's I know are honest have integrity.

I never even heard Fontes speak before he sounded way more intelligent than Finchmen. Finchmen just kept repeating really sounded like a crazy kook.

I'm a veteran, just because you went to the armed forces doesn't make you better than civilians. I have met the best people in the military and also scumbags and wife beaters, thieves and even rapists. Some were kicked out, others they kept for the needs of the military and they do need a lot of grunts since they fall short of their recruitment goals.

Obviously you never been in the military to know the difference. The bad of people will come up during war and stress. You should talk to Vietnam veterans and they will tell you, you had great people doing what needed to be done and others were scum that shouldn't had never been there that hurt the cause.

Now you went from silly to really super silly. A Church doesn't make every member into honest or have integrity in government since religion and politics doesn't mix well. I live in Utah and I know their history in the state and surrounding areas including Arizona and obviously you don't. Not every Mormon is honest or have integrity just like Catholics, Jews or Muslims or any religion.

Adrian Fontes is a big Bernie Sanders supporter. Let me repeat, Adrian Fontes is a big Bernie Sanders supporter. Anybody that knows, Bernie is anti-establishment for decades and have questioned the system from elections, justice, foreign policy, and American economy for years. For Fontes or you to call out Finchmen or anybody that questioned the irregularities in 2020 is hilarious. That makes Fontes into a fraud.

If you can't admit of voting irregularities and call any citizen crazy for questioning out why do you want to run for Secretary of State and then be a Bernie Sanders supporters which is not only questioning the establishment but changing it drastically?

By the way, Finchmen is right, the Secretaries of State are not supposed to write laws. They enforce the voting laws of the state legislative branch.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 09-26-2022 at 01:54 PM..

Old 09-26-2022, 07:35 PM

13,754 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:
Mark Finchem (R) Election Conspiracy theorist VR Adrian Fontes (D) Former Maricopa County recorder.

Thanks for posting this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I watched the debate. Finchmen had to debate 3 people. This is what happens when PBS sponsors a debate.
Yeah, I caught that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
That said, Finchem destroyed his idiotic opponent.
Destroyed might be a bit strong but Finchem reading that bit from the AZ Republic during his closing remarks was a killer. I suspect Finchem will be seen as the winner. I think voters will see this race more about making sure voting in Az runs smooth moving forward and not so much about 2020.

Last edited by john3232; 09-26-2022 at 08:03 PM..

Old 09-26-2022, 08:48 PM

Recent poll has Finchmem with a 7 point lead.

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp...oll-Report.pdf

Old 09-26-2022, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Recent poll has Finchmem with a 7 point lead.

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp...oll-Report.pdf
Trafalgar Republican funded which means they produce a poll that makes Republicans look good.

Old 09-27-2022, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Trafalgar Republican funded which means they produce a poll that makes Republicans look good.

As of April 2021, FiveThirtyEight gave Trafalgar a grade of A−. Try another argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections