Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 11:14 AM

17,426 posts, read 14,657,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
Admirable individual in her own right. I don't share her "politics" for the most part, but anything which will help awaken the Republican party that following Trump into hell is not a solid strategy is probably good for the survivial of the party..

#ETTD That becomes more apparent every day.

Chaney will split the Republican party if Trump runs. That will ensure a Democratic victory if they run a decent candidate. Biden has done a LOT for our Nation in just a short time, but maybe with his age and veep issues he will step aside for a decent candidate.

A decent candidate from both parties could go a long way toward quieting those who are a couple of standard deviations outside the norm and help to get our Nation consolidated with a forward vision to address some of our challenges.
lmao

No. No she won't.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:20 AM

17,803 posts, read 13,703,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
i vow with every fiber of my being that I will vote for Biden and any other democrat they nominate no matter how extreme they are if we have any more of these terrible establishment swamp creature republicans as the alternative.
I'd just settle for someone who isn't a megalomaniac, hedonist, malignant narcissist, creepy pervy guy who isn't 80 years old.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:25 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Liz is ready to shatter the glass ceiling!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...faffd8f1c9703b
Hilarious-

I guess she doesn't realize that the only votes she would "steal" would be those of other democrats.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:30 AM

23,988 posts, read 15,091,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
lmao

No. No she won't.
Ditto

No she won't.

Any Republican who would vote for her was never in the Trump column.

She might pick up a few naive Ds. She could pull enough votes to throw the win to the Rs.

But The Ds are not fond of her father.

The Rs elected him VP.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:31 AM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
tillman, i had no idea you cared so much about republicans. with a net worth of 6 million, i would say she is certainly a downtrodden commoner like the rest of us

Also if she is running against Biden doesn’t that say that she doesn’t agree with Biden?
Bingo. Hope she runs. Dems love her

Old 09-27-2022, 11:40 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,800,865 times
Everyone knows Liz doesn't have a ghost of a chance of being president. What she brings to the table is an insider on the January 6th committee. Her debating Trump? Oh boy. I wouldn't want to be Trump. I think her strategy is to try and shape the race away from Trump. The Lincoln project did a pretty good job in their part to defeat Trump in 2020 as well. They were all ex-Republican's.

Trump is fading with the Republican party. He's about half and half. Half wanting him to run, the other half wanting someone new.

The baggage alone is enough to send the signal blinking red.

Oh an interesting Tid Bit: Cowboy seditious fanatic weirdo was kicked out of office in New Mexico for wait for it..... the Jan 6th insurrection and his participation.

Rah row, David Eastman was removed by Republican's from the Alaska House minority caucus for pressuring Republican law makers to "vote in a certain way."

I think I heard a rumor that someone in Alaska is in trouble if he wins. The judge will put his win on hold until his involvement in the insurrection can be litigated.

You know how it is. You take an oath to the constitution, you uphold it, or you should not be allowed to serve again. It's that simple.

Yes, I will be watching the last January 6th committee hearing. I've watched every single one. We all should.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:42 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfalie View Post
You don't seem to know her voting history, or anything about her dad who worked under several Republican presidents.
Just because he worked for or was registered as a republican doesn't mean he wasn't a liberal

and HER voting was very much in line with the democrats

being a liberal does NOT mean you are a democrat...just like there are conservative democrats too

Bush1 and Dick Cheney were both very Liberal "republicans" both mentored by the far left Zbigniew Brzezinski who also advised Carter, Clinton, Biden and a young Obama....

Old 09-27-2022, 11:45 AM

17,426 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Everyone knows Liz doesn't have a ghost of a chance of being president. What she brings to the table is an insider on the January 6th committee. Her debating Trump? Oh boy. I wouldn't want to be Trump. I think her strategy is to try and shape the race away from Trump. The Lincoln project did a pretty good job in their part to defeat Trump in 2020 as well. They were all ex-Republican's.

Trump is fading with the Republican party. He's about half and half. Half wanting him to run, the other half wanting someone new.

The baggage alone is enough to send the signal blinking red.

Oh an interesting Tid Bit: Cowboy seditious fanatic weirdo was kicked out of office in New Mexico for wait for it..... the Jan 6th insurrection and his participation.

Rah row, David Eastman was removed by Republican's from the Alaska House minority caucus for pressuring Republican law makers to "vote in a certain way."

I think I heard a rumor that someone in Alaska is in trouble if he wins. The judge will put his win on hold until his involvement in the insurrection can be litigated.

You know how it is. You take an oath to the constitution, you uphold it, or you should not be allowed to serve again. It's that simple.

Yes, I will be watching the last January 6th committee hearing. I've watched every single one. We all should.
That doesn't mean that Republicans won't vote for him if he wins the nom.

It's the same thing with Biden to an even greater extent: the vast majority of Dems don't want him to run. But if he does, they'll vote for him.

Old 09-27-2022, 12:15 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I'd just settle for someone who isn't a megalomaniac, hedonist, malignant narcissist, creepy pervy guy who isn't 80 years old.
Sleepy Joe already has a foot in assisted living so no worries of him running in 2024.

Old 09-27-2022, 12:26 PM

45,411 posts, read 60,608,674 times
I remember when any Cheney was considered Satan's representative on Earth by Democrats. Now even Liz's dad is a hero in the Democratic pantheon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections