Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 08:41 AM

17,629 posts, read 6,914,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderling View Post
Was my mea culpa predictable as well? Hope to see the same from you!
Not really. Usually Democrats don’t admit they were wrong or lying. So thank you.

The reason I said “so predictable” is that it is so predictable. You guys need to learn that whatever the MSM reports about anyone not a Democrat is false until proven true.

I mean how many lies will the Democrats and their media allies will you before you figure it out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2022, 01:41 PM

1,281 posts, read 1,420,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
"remarkably similar"? No. Look past the color of the uniforms and you'd see the differences.

There are many differences between the two stock videos, such as...

1. The number of lines of marchers that can be seen is different in each video. 2 lines can be seen in the first video and 3 lines in the second.

2. The number of soldiers per line in the first video is about half of the number of soldiers in the second video, it looks like there are 5 in each line in the first video and 10 in each line in the second video.

3. The first video, the first marcher in the outside line is wandering off to the right where the first marcher in the second stock video is square in line.

4. etc........

They are completely different videos. Why do you want the two videos to be the same video?
I don't *want* anything but I have looked and looked at the two videos and the pertinent sections seem identical to me. It is what it is.

Old 10-09-2022, 01:44 PM

1,281 posts, read 1,420,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Not really. Usually Democrats don’t admit they were wrong or lying. So thank you.

The reason I said “so predictable” is that it is so predictable. You guys need to learn that whatever the MSM reports about anyone not a Democrat is false until proven true.

I mean how many lies will the Democrats and their media allies will you before you figure it out?
This is why reading beyond the MSM is important. Getting news from a variety of sources is the way to pursue truth. In this specific case it wasn't the reporting I believed so much as it was the evidence my eyes showed me. I still think the two videos came from the same event, or used the same raw footage, because that's what my eyes tell me. Not because I read it in the MSM.

Old 10-09-2022, 04:37 PM

17,798 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
This is why reading beyond the MSM is important. Getting news from a variety of sources is the way to pursue truth. In this specific case it wasn't the reporting I believed so much as it was the evidence my eyes showed me. I still think the two videos came from the same event, or used the same raw footage, because that's what my eyes tell me. Not because I read it in the MSM.
Hopefully the truth will come out on this. A lot of people picked this up. But if indeed it was Russian soldiers and was mislabeled by the stock footage contributor as being American .. You certainly can't blame Lake's people for using it.

I doubt your typical ad campaign media group would know any better.

Old 10-09-2022, 05:19 PM

23,600 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
I don't *want* anything but I have looked and looked at the two videos and the pertinent sections seem identical to me. It is what it is.
Except, the two videos weren't identical.

Old 10-09-2022, 06:43 PM

9,460 posts, read 5,225,471 times
She was on Fox News Sunday this morning and I thought had a good idea that, should she be elected, she will try for a consortium of govs and other authorities in border states and start working together to solve the border crisis since this administration is doing JACK to solve it. She's supposedly already had discussions with these people. Her opponent refuses to debate her face to face before the election.

Old 11-07-2022, 11:12 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
i missed this one. well done berdee

Old 11-07-2022, 12:17 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
She was on Fox News Sunday this morning and I thought had a good idea that, should she be elected, she will try for a consortium of govs and other authorities in border states and start working together to solve the border crisis since this administration is doing JACK to solve it. She's supposedly already had discussions with these people. Her opponent refuses to debate her face to face before the election.
We all know from the debacle that was the Arizona Republican Party Gubantorial Primary debate, we would not see an actual debate and it would be just a WWE promo like the Biden and Trump first debate was. Kari Lake would never follow the rules of a debate, period. I don't like what Hobbs did but I understand and support the reasoning behind it because it was a no win situation.

Old 11-07-2022, 12:32 PM

13,961 posts, read 5,628,343 times
Same person starting multiple anti-Lake threads.

Advice - don't vote for her. You (CastletonSnob1) seem to dislike her quite a bit.

Old 11-07-2022, 05:22 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Same person starting multiple anti-Lake threads.

Advice - don't vote for her. You (CastletonSnob1) seem to dislike her quite a bit.
I didn't either. Can't trust her. She has lied as early as April 2018 when she said #RedForEd should really be called #GreenForEd thinking it was a ploy for marijuana legalization. She continues to lie especially with the 2020 election false claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections