Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2022, 04:12 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You are comparing Warnock to Trump?

Trump ran a business for years and employs 22,450 tax paying jobs. Pimp Warnock runs a church of dumb people while he gets rich. I thought you Democrats were against religion in government. I guess the pro abortions on demand are the exception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq_M_84_Uwc

Old 10-15-2022, 04:24 PM

More of Pimp Preacher. This is the clown in the U.S. Senate. This is a joke. "America you can't serve God and the military" "You can't serve God and money" (the rule doesn't apply to him)

What is the I.Q. of his church and base? Where are the Democrats that demand separation of church and state?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll_5yW5iZgM

Old 10-15-2022, 04:30 PM

How many suits this preacher has? He wears a new suit per video. Got rich by taking money of vulnerable people of low I.Q. This charlatan shouldn't be in the U.S. Senate making laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzS9WojrSf0

Old 10-15-2022, 04:33 PM

3,282 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
The internet at large is having a field day with the badge. Lots of creative photo-shopper's out there. George Takei wrote on Twitter "In fairness to Herschel Walker, I sometimes pull out my Star Fleet badge to get past security at Star Trek conferences."

I figured it didn't go well by the lack of slobbering fanboy chiming in around here. Sweep it under the rug.
Regardless of who one supports, you have to admit George Takei is pretty funny. Thanks for sharing that tweet…made my day.

Old 10-15-2022, 04:38 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
You are comparing Warnock to Trump?
Ain't it funny you have someone on here ragging on Warnock for grifting, and being a charlatan when they support the biggest grifter of them all? too funny

Old 10-15-2022, 04:45 PM

3,282 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
More of Pimp Preacher. This is the clown in the U.S. Senate. This is a joke. "America you can't serve God and the military" "You can't serve God and money" (the rule doesn't apply to him)

What is the I.Q. of his church and base? Where are the Democrats that demand separation of church and state?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll_5yW5iZgM
Why do you have so much hostility? If you don’t like Wornock, that’s fine. But why do you insult the members of his congregation (calling them stupid), or refer to Wornock as a “Pimp”? You can disagree with someone without insulting people personally, or being so caustic and hateful. Your statements tend to reflect more on you than the people you are criticizing.

Old 10-15-2022, 04:55 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,189,379 times
What was the badge flashed by Herschel?

Quote:
The badge was given to him in recognition of community service work he had done with the Cobb County sheriff’s department, according to his campaign spokesman, Will Kiley. Mr. Walker also has an honorary badge from the sheriff department in Johnson County in East Georgia, which includes his hometown, Wrightsville. Representatives for the sheriff’s departments in both counties were unavailable for comment.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/15/u...ice-badge.html

Elvis had a lot of honorary badges like that. Holders are not even allowed to write parking tickets.

Old 10-15-2022, 06:30 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
He is a preacher and an active one. All preacher are good public speakers. They get to practice every Sunday for years. I have never seen a Christian preacher be for abortions on demand up to the 9th month. Walker should hit him hard on that for the next 3 weeks. Georgia is not California.
Abortion on demand up to the 9th month...This ignorant & deceitful accusation is emblematic of a frequent Republican attack on Democrats and others who support reproductive rights and support laws that allow women to access the full range of reproductive health care, including medications, contraceptives and abortion.

This constantly repeated GOP claim that Democrats support abortion on demand ‘up to the moment of birth’ provides a vivid image that babies are being aborted literally as mothers are about to give birth. Preposterous political poop.

If a woman is close to term, she has already chosen to have the baby, dear. She has a name picked out, the nursery is prepared, and she's had a baby shower. If her pregnancy, at this stage is being terminated, something has gone horribly wrong, and it isn't her wanted outcome.

Yours is yet another post mimicking the shifty spurious smears of the Republican Party...additional evidence of their cruel indifference toward women. In fact, the RNC Chairwoman, Ronna McDaniel, has publicly pushed the phrase you spew, and has now added a new one equally abhorrently disingenuous — “due date abortion". This deplorable campaign rhetoric suggests such late-term abortions happen frequently and on a selfish evil whim. The truth is they do not —losing a pregnancy at this point is always difficult and it occurs under the most heart-wrenching circumstances. All mendaciously glossed over for the purpose of political propaganda for the forced birth movement owned by the Republican Party.

And speaking of political lies, there is no contradiction in supporting women's rights while maintaining a Christian faith. Religious people can be pro-reproductive rights. It seems you do not have a clue as to the definition of personal agency & women's rights, and Senator Warnock's work as a faith leader to increase the experience of liberty, justice and freedom in people’s lives.

When people support pro-reproductive rights, they are telling people they believe it’s OK for them to have the ability to access full reproductive health care which may include abortion as an option for an unplanned, unhealthy or unsafe pregnancy — even if they wouldn’t choose abortion for themselves. Being Pro-Reproductive Rights means opposing laws that ban access to reproductive healthcare, as well as laws that keep abortion out of reach — like laws that shut down health centers, jeopardize a mother's health and life, or that force patients to jump through hoops to get the medical care they need.

Juan, I see your criticism of Reverend Warnock as a shameful attempt to hijack religion for dishonest, hateful political purposes. I guess you have nothing to say about Herschel's hypocrisy and why that matters.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-15-2022 at 07:16 PM..

Old 10-15-2022, 06:36 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,567,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
What was the badge flashed by Herschel?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/15/u...ice-badge.html

Elvis had a lot of honorary badges like that. Holders are not even allowed to write parking tickets.
According to a TIME magazine article written in 2017, one of the reasons Elvis visited Nixon in 1970 was:

Presley, a collector of police badges, wanted a badge from the Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs and to be named a “Federal Agent at Large.”

“The narc badge represented some kind of ultimate power to him,” Priscilla Presley, Elvis’ then-wife, wrote in her memoir Elvis and Me. “With the federal narcotics badge, he [believed he] could legally enter any country both wearing guns and carrying any drugs he wished.”

The badge, aides later wrote, was an “honorary” one, but Elvis thought it was the real thing.

Old 10-15-2022, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Abortion on demand up to the 9th month...This ignorant accusation is emblematic of a frequent Republican attack on Democrats and others who support reproductive rights and support laws that allow women to access the full range of reproductive health care, including medications, contraceptives and abortion.

This constantly repeated GOP claim that Democrats support abortion on demand ‘up to the moment of birth’ provides a vivid image that babies are being aborted literally as mothers are about to give birth. Preposterous political poop.

If a woman is close to term, she has already chosen to have the baby, dear. She has a name picked out, the nursery is prepared, and she's had a baby shower. If her pregnancy, at this stage is being terminated, something has gone horribly wrong, and it isn't her wanted outcome.

Yet another post mimicking the shifty spurious smears of the Republican Party...additional evidence of their cruel indifference toward women. In fact the RNC Chairwoman, Ronna McDaniel, is pushing a new phrase equally abhorrently disingenuous — “due date abortion". This campaign rhetoric suggests such late-term abortions happen frequently and on a selfish evil whim. The truth is they do not —losing a pregnancy at this point is always difficult and it occurs under the most heart-wrenching circumstances. All mendaciously glossed over for the purpose of political propaganda for the forced birth movement owned by the Republican Party.

And speaking of political lies, there is no contradiction in supporting women's rights while maintaining a Christian faith. Religious people can be pro-reproductive rights. It seems you do not have a clue as to the definition of personal agency & women's rights, and Rev. Warnock's work as a faith leader to increase the experience of liberty, justice and freedom in people’s lives.

When people support pro-reproductive rights, they are telling people they believe it’s OK for them to have the ability to access full reproductive health care which may include abortion as an option for an unplanned, unhealthy or unsafe pregnancy — even if they wouldn’t choose abortion for themselves. Being Pro-Reproductive Rights means opposing laws that ban access to reproductive healthcare, as well as laws that keep abortion out of reach — like laws that shut down health centers, jeopardize a mother's health and life, or that force patients to jump through hoops to get the medical care they need.

Juan, I see your criticism of Warnock as an attempt to hijack religion for dishonest, hateful political purposes. I guess you have nothing to say about Herschel's hypocrisy and why that matters.

1) Long post. Why do Democrats wants NO limits on abortions on demand at any period? WHY? (We know why)

2) There is a big contradiction of being a Christian preacher and silent on the life on the womb up to 9 months. I don't know what Christian faith you are trying to push but abortions on demand at any time before birth without mentioning the life on the womb is hypocritical and as a preacher to ignore the millions of abortions on demand and stay silent because he follows orders from his party says who he is.

3) Being an active preacher with his church and a U.S. Senator is a problem in either party. Why you defend that is explains more about you.

4) If Herschel comes out every Sunday and acts like a fool like fake preacher Warnuck, I would say the same thing. I would demand for him to quit being a preacher before he considers running for pubic office and be out of a church for at least 5 years and show what kind of income he sustain himself away from the Church. How do they let Warnuck be a preacher, have a church, get money from the church and be an active U.S. Senator is really troublesome and a problem.

Religion and Politics shouldn't mix this directly. How they let this religious opportunist in the U.S. Senate is really a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NB4xlv-hFQ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections