Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2022, 07:20 PM

17,639 posts, read 6,918,695 times

Advertisements

Walker isn’t a talker but held his own. That’s a win. Pretty good zinger on Warnock regarding abortion. Plus Walker actually answered questions whereas Warnock constantly dodged questions. This debate helps Walker.

Old 10-15-2022, 07:30 PM

13,460 posts, read 4,297,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Walker isn’t a talker but held his own. That’s a win. Pretty good zinger on Warnock regarding abortion. Plus Walker actually answered questions whereas Warnock constantly dodged questions. This debate helps Walker.
Warnock is your typical sleaze bag preacher. A true Christian preacher would say I want to protect LIFE of the mother and life of a child and preach We have other solutions than death but he showed his true colors and repeated the talking points of what he has to say like a foot soldier.

He also dodged the question about Biden's student aid. He ignored that it's illegal which he is either clueless or doesn't care and not fair making others pay other's debt. It's your signature on loan not mine. Why should I pay for your debt. Warnock totally ignore that.

Imagine if the Mormon Church takes out loans that they don't want to pay and send the bill to Warnock and his church to pay illegally since it wasn't done by congress. I really doubt Warnock will say it's a good idea.

Old 10-16-2022, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Why do you have so much hostility? If you don’t like Wornock, that’s fine. But why do you insult the members of his congregation (calling them stupid), or refer to Wornock as a “Pimp”? You can disagree with someone without insulting people personally, or being so caustic and hateful. Your statements tend to reflect more on you than the people you are criticizing.
First of all you don't demand respect when your party treats Trump and Walker and his voters like trash. I never seen you defend them here in this forum but now you demand respect for your side? I find that funny.

Second, yes, I call members of his congregation low I.Q. for drinking this fake preacher's kool aid every Sunday and gives him money. Just like you and your team calls Trump a conm@n and his voters low I.Q. Those who demand respect must give respect. That ship has sailed a long time ago. Over 6 years ago.

Third, Your double standards tends to reflect more of you. There is plenty of videos of fake preacher Warnock acting like a pimp. It's not my fault that he wants to be both at the same time, a preacher and U.S. Senator and he records himself every Sunday jiving and his church are a bunch of low I.Q. for giving him money.

Old 10-16-2022, 02:40 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,444,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
1) Long post. Why do Democrats wants NO limits on abortions on demand at any period? WHY? (We know why)

2) There is a big contradiction of being a Christian preacher and silent on the life on the womb up to 9 months. I don't know what Christian faith you are trying to push but abortions on demand at any time before birth without mentioning the life on the womb is hypocritical and as a preacher to ignore the millions of abortions on demand and stay silent because he follows orders from his party says who he is.

3) Being an active preacher with his church and a U.S. Senator is a problem in either party. Why you defend that is explains more about you.

4) If Herschel comes out every Sunday and acts like a fool like fake preacher Warnuck, I would say the same thing. I would demand for him to quit being a preacher before he considers running for pubic office and be out of a church for at least 5 years and show what kind of income he sustain himself away from the Church. How do they let Warnuck be a preacher, have a church, get money from the church and be an active U.S. Senator is really troublesome and a problem.

Religion and Politics shouldn't mix this directly. How they let this religious opportunist in the U.S. Senate is really a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NB4xlv-hFQ
To block any extremist thing Republicans can dream up. Plain and simple.

Old 10-16-2022, 03:14 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,711,302 times
Quote:
Fake preacher Warnuck didn't answer any questions. A Jesus Christ preacher for abortions on demand up to the 9th month. That is scary.
With all due respect, Juan, you have confused your candidates. The only fake in that debate was Herschel Walker. You know, the counterfeit FBI agent, fake family values guy whose mantra is "abortion for me but not for thee."

Your deceitful criticism of Warnock is a shameful attempt to hijack religion for dishonest, hateful political purposes. I guess you have nothing to say about Herschel's hypocrisy and why that matters. Talk about Jesus Christ? There is nothing phonier & less Christian than the Evangelical community fused with the Republican Party, which have both shown us they will not stop their assault on Americans until they've succeeded in imposing a national abortion ban, followed by all of the other religious beliefs that they think the rest of us should be following. I actually feel sorry for Walker the pitiful fool and pathetic candidate who is being used by the election denying Republicans and sham Christians to advance their extremist views and radical agenda.

There is nothing scarier for America than that.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-16-2022 at 03:41 AM..

Old 10-16-2022, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
With all due respect, Juan, you have confused your candidates. The only fake in that debate was Herschel Walker. You know, the counterfeit FBI agent, fake family values guy whose mantra is "abortion for me but not for thee."

Your deceitful criticism of Warnock is a shameful attempt to hijack religion for dishonest, hateful political purposes. I guess you have nothing to say about Herschel's hypocrisy and why that matters. Talk about Jesus Christ? There is nothing phonier & less Christian than the Evangelical community fused with the Republican Party, which have both shown us they will not stop their assault on Americans until they've succeeded in imposing a national abortion ban, followed by all of the other religious beliefs that they think the rest of us should be following. I actually feel sorry for Walker the pitiful fool and pathetic candidate who is being used by the election denying Republicans and sham Christians to advance their extremist views and radical agenda.

There is nothing scarier for America than that.

Liberalism is a disease. Look at how you defend an active fake preacher in the U.S. Senate as long that he follows the Democrat plantation orders to the T.

So let me get this straight, being pro Life as the #1 option over death is "EXTREMIST" but being for abortions on demand up to the 9th month with NO limits is "Christian". Thanks for the laugh.

Again, how do Democrats accept an active preacher in the U.S. Senate and complain about the separation of church and state is beyond believe but it shows it's always about power for them.

Old 10-16-2022, 05:38 AM

748 posts, read 339,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Exactly. He's a terrible candidate and the GOP knows it. They are hoping that team red votes for the R no matter what, which is a good bet, given what we've seen the past many years.

Old 10-16-2022, 05:44 AM

3,357 posts, read 1,235,057 times
Quote:
He is a preacher and an active one. All preacher are good public speakers. They get to practice every Sunday for years. I have never seen a Christian preacher be for abortions on demand up to the 9th month. Walker should hit him hard on that for the next 3 weeks. Georgia is not California.
Where are you getting this stuff about abortion up to the ninth month?

Old 10-16-2022, 05:46 AM

3,357 posts, read 1,235,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Your eyes were so slanted to the left you were unable to watch the debate. You missed a good one, Walker scored over and over again, just like the old days..
This Georgia voter begs to differ. And my vote counts.

Old 10-16-2022, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Where are you getting this stuff about abortion up to the ninth month?

Democrats wants NO restrictions or term limits. All Democrats candidate are refusing to answer when ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections