Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 06:16 AM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_c55 View Post
Exactly. He's a terrible candidate and the GOP knows it. They are hoping that team red votes for the R no matter what, which is a good bet, given what we've seen the past many years.
Is not like Warnock and Biden are knocking it out of the park. Warnock votes 96% of the time with Biden and Warnock refuses to be seen with Biden in Georgia. 73% of Georgia says We are heading in a bad direction and the majority of Georgia disapproves of Biden by huge numbers.

Who is the terrible candidate now? if your policies are bad and rejected then you are not a good candidate.

Old 10-16-2022, 06:27 AM

If Biden is a failed president and his policies are rejected in Georgia, then why do you want a Senator that votes for that 96% of the time and Georgia pays for that?

What makes a bad politician is if their votes are good for the people of Georgia or bad. 96% of Warnock votes for a failed President and his policies. Then why do you consider Warnock a good candidate?

Old 10-16-2022, 06:28 AM

748 posts, read 339,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Is not like Warnock and Biden are knocking it out of the park. Warnock votes 96% of the time with Biden and Warnock refuses to be seen with Biden in Georgia. 73% of Georgia says We are heading in a bad direction and the majority of Georgia disapproves of Biden by huge numbers.

Who is the terrible candidate now? if your policies are bad and rejected then you are not a good candidate.

You miss the point, but you are a blind partisan. We get it. "AlL dEmOcRaTs Bad."

Take off the blinders. Walker is an awful candidate and the GOP knows it. It's why Mitch commented on the bad batch of candidates that they have.

Quote:
Democrats wants NO restrictions or term limits. All Democrats candidate are refusing to answer when ask.

There shouldn't be political restrictions. Btw, I'm not a Democrat and agree that there shouldn't be.

It's amazing that still in 2022, that some people don't understand why this procedure would be needed late term and what's worse, they think that late term abortions are some convenience thing.

Oof.

Old 10-16-2022, 06:38 AM

Quote:
You miss the point, but you are a blind partisan. We get it. "AlL dEmOcRaTs Bad."

Take off the blinders. Walker is an awful candidate and the GOP knows it. It's why Mitch commented on the bad batch of candidates that they have.

There shouldn't be political restrictions. Btw, I'm not a Democrat and agree that there shouldn't be.

It's amazing that still in 2022, that some people don't understand why this procedure would be needed late term and what's worse, they think that late term abortions are some convenience thing.

Oof.

You should apply your suggestions to yourself. You say Walker is an awful candidate because you don't agree with how he will vote but ignore the fact that Warnock votes 96% of the time with Biden and he is a failed President and the MAJORITY in GEORGIA disapprove of Biden by big numbers.

Isn't ironic that Warnock votes 96% of the time with Biden but refuses to be seen with Biden in Georgia? but he is a "good" candidate?

If you think that We need abortions on demand with no term limits then it explains your posts. Is that what the people of Georgia wants? There shouldn't be any "political" restrictions? LMAO! Is that how you word it now? LOL

Old 10-16-2022, 06:59 AM

Quote:
You should apply your suggestions to yourself. You say Walker is an awful candidate because you don't agree with how he will vote
No, I did not say that. I said he is an awful candidate because he is an awful candidate. Again, you are being a blind partisan. You don't care who the R candidate is. You just care that he has a R after his name and votes blindly with the party.

Rolls eyes indeed.

Quote:

If you think that We need abortions on demand with no term limits then it explains your posts. Is that what the people of Georgia wants? There shouldn't be any "political" restrictions? LMAO! Is that how you word it now? LOL
No, I don't think that we need abortion "on demand" since that is a made up term. I think that medical qualifications, best practices and conditions should dictate an abortion late in a pregnancy, and that explains my posts.

Yes, I word your fake "late term" thing as "political."

I noted that there are various medical reasons for abortions late in a pregnancy that have nothing to do with convenience. You simply ignored that fact because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Oof.

Old 10-16-2022, 07:18 AM

13,280 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Even Biden has more cognitive skills then Herschel Walker. Look at walkers eyes during the debate light is on nobody is home too many hits to the head.

Trafalgar gave Warnock +2 that is equal to +10 with all the weight they give Republicans. Warnock is going to get another 6 by that time Walker will be in a nursing home.

Old 10-16-2022, 07:20 AM

Quote:
No, I did not say that. I said he is an awful candidate because he is an awful candidate. Again, you are being a blind partisan. You don't care who the R candidate is. You just care that he has a R after his name and votes blindly with the party.

Rolls eyes indeed.

No, I don't think that we need abortion "on demand" since that is a made up term. I think that medical qualifications, best practices and conditions should dictate an abortion late in a pregnancy, and that explains my posts.

Yes, I word your fake "late term" thing as "political."

I noted that there are various medical reasons for abortions late in a pregnancy that have nothing to do with convenience. You simply ignored that fact because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Oof.

"I said he is an awful candidate because he is an awful candidate" ....Real deep argument there. But Warnock is a good candidate because he is so wise and smart that votes 96% of the time with Biden who the majority of Georgia disapproves and is a failed President. Got it!

You don't speak for me. I grade politicians with how they vote in policies and results. If Warnock is a failed Senator that voted 96% of the time with an unpopular President and policies then it's a smart choice voting for the other guy that will vote the opposite. Is not partisan, it's common sense.

You do agree that the majority of abortions on demand are more for convenience and it's good policy to have term limits on abortions like every country in Europe. You simply ignore the fact that limitations after a period have exemptions. I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.

Old 10-16-2022, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Even Biden has more cognitive skills then Herschel Walker. Look at walkers eyes during the debate light is on nobody is home too many hits to the head.

Does Walker shakes the hand of invisible people and looks for dead people in the crowd? or his staff has to correct his brain farts that has heavy consequences on the world? Walker doesn't have the nuclear codes and can't start a war. Corn Pops in Chief does and he can and you voted for him but I forgot, you are not a democrat.

Old 10-16-2022, 07:31 AM

Quote:
"I said he is an awful candidate because he is an awful candidate" ....Real deep argument there.

It's obvious to most people, who aren't blind partisans. I shouldn't have to explain it. I get it, you don't view candidates as people and just as party voting machines that happen to be a person.

Rolls eyes again, indeed.

Quote:
But Warnock is a good candidate because he is so wise and smart that votes 96% of the time with Biden who the majority of Georgia disapproves and is a failed President. Got it!
I commented that Walker is a terrible candidate because he is. Mitch and GOP leadership know it.

My comment wasn't about Warnock so drop the straw men and script.

Quote:

You don't speak for me. I grade politicians with how they vote in policies and results..
I'm not speaking for you. You already stated that you just want a pulse that will do the party's bidding and that a "candidate" is all but irrelevant. You are voting for the letter.

Quote:
You do agree that the majority of abortions on demand are more for convenience and it's good policy to have term limits on abortions like every country in Europe. You simply ignore the fact that limitations after a period have exemptions. I guess that doesn't fit your narrative.
Abortions late in pregnancy are not for convenience. I see that you are trying to shift in a weird reverse "up til birth" to just abortion in general goal post here, but abortions late in a pregnancy are not for convenience.

I'm not ignoring the exemptions that many Republicans want to remove.

Old 10-16-2022, 07:42 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Voting for Warnock is voting for Biden and Schumer. I have confidence Georgia voters will get it right as long as the Democrats don’t get away with rigging the election again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections