Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 06:36 PM

154 posts, read 96,509 times

Advertisements

So I will ask again, why would you vote for Herschel when he can’t even show up for a prescheduled debate? How would he benefit Georgians and go to work for you when he is considerably absent all of the time. Some claimed that he did a great job on Friday (I admit that he did better than anticipated), but tonight’s no show should be an automatic No vote (https://twitter.com/reverendwarnock/...14c1uGEXgytSFg).

Old 10-16-2022, 08:01 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,939,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl2021 View Post
So I will ask again, why would you vote for Herschel when he can’t even show up for a prescheduled debate? How would he benefit Georgians and go to work for you when he is considerably absent all of the time. Some claimed that he did a great job on Friday (I admit that he did better than anticipated), but tonight’s no show should be an automatic No vote (https://twitter.com/reverendwarnock/...14c1uGEXgytSFg).
His supporters could care less. All they need to know is that he was a College football star and hand-picked by Trump. Literally nothing else matters.

Old 10-16-2022, 09:20 PM

154 posts, read 96,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMatl View Post
His supporters could care less. All they need to know is that he was a College football star and hand-picked by Trump. Literally nothing else matters.
It’s unfortunate and sad at the same time. Herschel literally did not attend any debates against other Republicans during the primaries and he still won. I am having a very hard time comprehending this.

Old 10-17-2022, 10:16 AM

426 posts, read 178,505 times
This video proves Herschel sure did show up to the debate. Can’t say Warnock did. Herschel cleaned Warnock’s clock.

https://youtu.be/yRw8KIDaKw8

Old 10-17-2022, 01:40 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,939,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soujouner View Post
This video proves Herschel sure did show up to the debate. Can’t say Warnock did. Herschel cleaned Warnock’s clock.

https://youtu.be/yRw8KIDaKw8
I don't need a video, I watched it live. He no-showed last nights, however. If anyone that watched Friday's still intends to vote for this fool, all I can do is say that mass psychosis truly has infected America.

Old 10-17-2022, 03:49 PM

Quote:
I don't need a video, I watched it live. He no-showed last nights, however. If anyone that watched Friday's still intends to vote for this fool, all I can do is say that mass psychosis truly has infected America.
You made a claim that Herschel didn’t show up. Yet, “The Butcher of Language” as the left claim of Herschel in fact did show up and decimated Warnock often throughout this debate. I’m not saying Warnock didn’t have good moments, but here from Patricia Murphy from leftist news outlet Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

“That was the most coherent I've ever seen Herschel Walker, prepared, aggressive, direct. Some of those answers won't play well, but no catastrophes, which is saying something.”

And we know that Herschel doesn’t require closed captioning as Fetterman and Biden does.

So if you do not support abortion, same sex marriage, record spending, open borders, bloated government, warmongering, and higher taxes you are infected with mass psychosis? That’s rich coming from a True Believer ideologue.

Old 10-17-2022, 04:07 PM

25,744 posts, read 12,832,402 times
Quote:
Herschel's not going to vote lockstep with Biden, & Shumer is all they need to know.

The radical uber leftists have destroyed our economy, & inflation is crushing our bottom 1/2, and impacting everyone.

Crime is up, & the uber left is letting criminals out of jail...that is all they need to know.

People want to get ahead financially, and be safe.

They want good schools, & for parents to be in control of them.

Old 10-17-2022, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Herschel's not going to vote lockstep with Biden, & Shumer is all they need to know.

The radical uber leftists have destroyed our economy, & inflation is crushing our bottom 1/2, and impacting everyone.

Crime is up, & the uber left is letting criminals out of jail...that is all they need to know.

People want to get ahead financially, and be safe.

They want good schools, & for parents to be in control of them.
Exactly, where is Warnock standing against BiDeng weaponizing the DOJ against parents who voice concern over their children’s curriculum? So not only do parents have to worry about Merrick Garland going after them, pro-life Christians have to as well. That coupled with millions of illegal aliens pouring over our wide open border, the economy being awful, and criminals running all over the place terrorizing innocent people.

Old 10-17-2022, 05:24 PM

690 posts, read 641,107 times
All Walker needed to do was show up once and hold his own. He did that. The quality of debates depends on the quality of the moderators who are often biased. The RNC said earlier this year that it will not participate in presidential debates for this reason. I'm not saying Walker will win, only that a second debate isn't essential.

Old 10-17-2022, 08:55 PM

2,099 posts, read 2,277,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soujouner View Post
You made a claim that Herschel didn’t show up. Yet, “The Butcher of Language” as the left claim of Herschel in fact did show up and decimated Warnock often throughout this debate. I’m not saying Warnock didn’t have good moments, but here from Patricia Murphy from leftist news outlet Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

“That was the most coherent I've ever seen Herschel Walker, prepared, aggressive, direct. Some of those answers won't play well, but no catastrophes, which is saying something.”

And we know that Herschel doesn’t require closed captioning as Fetterman and Biden does.

So if you do not support abortion, same sex marriage, record spending, open borders, bloated government, warmongering, and higher taxes you are infected with mass psychosis? That’s rich coming from a True Believer ideologue.
if you are against warmongers (a valid point, I support our veterans and defense but not wars of choice), and gov waste (republicans spend as much or more than liberals) are you considering supporting the libertarian candidate? I occassionally have in GOP primaries. At least they are ideologically honest and consistent, and I agree with many or most of their social policies (ie none of the gov's business on behavior when it doesn't affect other people)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections